The Ingham Family #186 Sarah likes to brag, Chris loves to shag, they both make me gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't even want to stay in that tiny van alone, let alone with multiple other humans. I cannot wait for the car crash of a holiday in it. I hope they go soon.

Reactions: 26
SPRINTER VAN CONVERSION BEGINS!!

Why do they always use that thumbnail of Lazy looking like her head is about to explode?

Lazy sat in all day yesterday waiting for Mila's new baby carrier to arrive. She ordered a wrap one. Creepy is off to the tip. Lazy wanted a Caboo wrap for Mila and it arrived at 10pm last night, which is the time she went to bed. Lazy and Creepy have a busy day going to Bradford to show Mila to friends and go to the office. Jace wants to go as well. Lazy informs us that this part of the vlog is NOT sponsored. She is going to bake with the girls today. They've decided not to do a chocolate cake but will instead to the one they made the other day. Lazy doesn't like wraps that you have to knot yourself but the back is already done for you on the one she bought.

In the next clip Mila is in the wrap breastfeeding. Then she is asleep and Jace is screeching. He is hoovering the floor and Lazy tells him not to chase Prinny. He ignores her and laughs. Isabelle says Prinny was going crazy and that it was hilarious. Jace screeches at Prinny off camera and she runs away. The poor dog must live such a miserable life.

Baking time. Esme chose to go and help Creepy with the van. Isla is sat on the island worktop wearing a Disney Princess skirt. She weighs the butter whilst Isabelle does the jam. Jace wants a turn doing the butter and then sneezes. Jace is sat on the island in the next clip and he uses his (probably unwashed) hands to put the butter in with the flour and sugar. He uses a knife to mix it together. Isabelle loves cracking the eggs. Lazy tells Isla that it doesn't matter if you get shell in the cake because you just pick it out. Jace wants to help Isabelle with the eggs and then continues to mix. The cake batter is mixed in the electric mixer and Isabelle finishes the jam.

Jace said "monkey chunky getting messy". He's covered in flour and Lazy seems shocked. He takes a handful of flour out of the bag but Lazy makes him put it back. It looks like some of the flour is going on the floor so they better not tell Creepy or he will have an nervous breakdown. Isla takes some flour and puts it on Jace's nose. Jace licks cake batter off a mini sieve and Lazy says it's lucky it's only them eating it.

The cakes come out of the oven overcooked. Lazy asks the ifam how to get cakes to be springy on top. Mila wakes up. Isabelle puts raspberries on top of icing sugar on top of the cake. Mila is in her car seat and Lazy says her bum needs changing. She asks Jace if he wants to do it but he says no. Lazy shows us the finished cake and says she's having a big slice before she sets off to do work. Mila needed a full outfit change and then screamed for 10 minutes. She's wearing the outfit Esme bought her at Sainsbury's. Jace is eating a bag of chili heatwave Doritos.

Creepy shows us the painted interior of the DPD van. He's taken down the white trim so the ceiling looks messy. Esme is with him and they're trying to decide where the new seatbelt frames will go. They're mounting cupboards on the roof and then they're building the frame for the elevated bed. There will be two framed wooden storage boxes at the back against the wall with a fold down bench and a part at the back to make a u-shaped bench for the daytime. At night the bench will fold up into the boxes. Lazy and Creepy's bed will be lowered down from the roof and the legs will rest on a shelf. Isabelle and Esme's double bed will be on a platform on the floor. There will be a rock and roll bed which turns into a double bed, which will also turn into a seating area in the daytime, further up the van near to the driver's seat. There will be plenty of seating areas.

Creepy tries and fails to screw a piece of wood into the floor of the van. Outside he cuts wood and builds the frame. Footage of Mila in the car having her face stroked by Lazy.

Back home, Lazy has returned to find the older four kids running around the coffee table in the kitchen alcove. Jace runs away and starts screeching. Poor Isabelle looks exhausted after several hours of babysitting. In the next clip Jace is watching tv after dinner, sat on the arm of the sofa probably way to close for his eyes. Mila is laying on the sofa; today is the first time she'd worn tights. Lazy speaks to her in her sickly sweet baby voice. The Inghams are winding down. Lazy tells us that her evenings consist of babies, poop, spit up and cartoons, but she wouldn't have it any other way. Jace is going to bed in 20 minutes and then Lazy and Creepy can watch more of the Handmaid Tales.

End of vlog

• Heart
Reactions: 29
From reading her posts, I’ve never got the impression Isabelle is controlling her Instagram. Most of the captions and replies sound far too like Sarah for me to believe Isabelle has anything to do with it. I might be wrong and maybe it’s her sometimes or at least lately with all the stories but I still think it’s mostly Sarah.
maybe but despite me feeling sorry for her at times i remind myself of the time she was with her friends on that live video was being so vile about a friend and they where all leaving her out and Izzy called her a bastard ! Remember the video when she was caught giving Esme evils ? There’s a Sarah side to that girl that she tries to hide but it leaks out ! I TOTALLY believe she is in control of her Instagram and they are her words & she would say a lot more of she could !

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Mummy Jane once told him 30 years ago that he skates just like a professional so if he wants to call himself a pro skater then he can ok?

It hurts a very lot when he (frequently) falls off his tiny rail, so he has to land very carefully, his knees are a bit creaky these days.
Well at least he's gained a substantial amount of padding in the arse area for when he falls on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not entirely relevant, but just saw this 😱....(have blanked out the faces cus I wasn't sure about the rules of screenshots on here, but they aren't blanked out on CK Facebook page)
Well, at least now Creepy and Lazy know they're not the only stupid people around 👀

Reactions: 23
No problems here apparently
I am sorry to see that izzy has now adopted her mother's attitude.
My heart really breaks for Mila, poor baby always looks so scared.
I also feel sorry for the middle two girls. It's not their fault that they haven't been taught how to hold a newborn

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Exactly, this is a van, its not built to sleep 7 people. I could see it working if they were just a couple but 7 people is beyond ridiculous.

Maybe he is going for this?
This 7 people van is all well and good but where do all the children sit when it’s moving
Isn’t it law that they have to be secured with seatbelts
They can’t all Just lie on the beds 🤷‍♀️

They might all have straps like they have for babies changing mats in public toilets to stop them rolling around 😂
This 7 people van is all well and good but where do all the children sit when it’s moving
Isn’t it law that they have to be secured with seatbelts
They can’t all Just lie on the beds 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Unpopular opinion but my heart breaks for Isla. She is truly the one that is going to be hurt the most by this tit show! Everyone talks about Esme’s personality, honestly I think she’s just loud and rude (not blaming her, look at the genetics!)
Isla has known nothing else, she’s now lost and unhappy. They honestly need grooming granny back in their lives (she’s a pos but she loves those girls). She literally had the two younger girls all the time and really looked after them. Pre pandemic she did all the fetching, carrying, feeding esketra. I think that’s up there (alongside homeschooling) that will hurt the kids the most, the loss of that relationship.
If people haven’t watched it hayleesfamily’s video (a big American YouTuber), it’s worth a watch. She talks about why she’s left YouTube and the safety of her kids. Sad thing is inghams won’t care, back in their heyday they were making like 50k with some of their big viral videos, not that they’ll ever make that again. *Sidenote I wish HMRC would catch up with all these influencers, like I said they made 50k with one video once, accounts have NEVER reflected that*
This is going to be a really unpopular opinion, but I think Granny, and to a lesser extent Steve, got swept up in all the bullshit and probably regret getting involved in the Ingham Family Ltd. My guess is they weren’t internet savvy at all and will have been completely manipulated by Lazy and Creepy and fed a very one sided version of events. They doted on the girls, Issy was treated just like the biological granddaughters, and they always bought them thoughtful and meaningful birthday and Christmas gifts. They had sleepovers and Jane frequently took Lazy shopping when she couldn’t drive. They have said that they disagree with the girls being taken out of school and it is evident they disagree with other life choices L&C have made which has caused a rift. I am not excusing Jane’s behaviour at all, but I do think she has been manipulated by the most manipulative pair of narcissists I’ve ever come across. Money and infamy has ripped irreparable holes in that once normal, close family unit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My husband is a carpenter and cried with laughter watching creepy and his magnificent magical transformation ( he usually tuts when I watch them)
I see sister wife was out in full force today with the hair and dress
And someone please help me with the Instagram full on Mother Earth tit about the dirty clothes
Spit on T-shirt bla bla bla exeterrrra what is that tit all about - where has she copied that from what a load of bollocks -I have lost the will now -especially when Hubbie is joining in - too much red wine up the wall

Sorry
My husband is a carpenter and cried with laughter watching creepy and his magnificent magical transformation ( he usually tuts when I watch them)
I see sister wife was out in full force today with the hair and dress
And someone please help me with the Instagram full on Mother Earth tit about the dirty clothes
Spit on T-shirt bla bla bla exeterrrra what is that tit all about - where has she copied that from what a load of bollocks -I have lost the will now -especially when Hubbie is joining in - too much red wine up the wall
to quote myself I forgot to say -what was the tit about ‘in a blink they are off to school’ what a load of bbc bit sized tit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What??? Who in their right mind thinks this family has their tit together ???? ( From Sarah’s Insta. )

47902CB5-F2C0-4D95-BEE6-65805949499E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My brain cannot comprehend how the hell he thinks 7 of them are actually going to fit in that van , I'm actually excited to see how much he screws this up , also this travelling in this van makes me more sure the caravan has been sold in order to finance the van and the shopping spree that has gone on lately.
I thought that as well. Don't think we will see it again and it probably won't get mentioned again. As was said before, that's been why they didn't use the cooker and shower.
She thinks our memory's as short as hers, but we don't forget! 🤔

Reactions: 16
Esme will be the worst of if the all. She will be chavvy and gobby like Sarah. I only like the 2 youngest, I can not bare the rest. I know it’s not their fault as they are a product of their environment but Esme has a lot of nastiness in her. Isla is just so grabby and wants to be centre of attention.
The two others will be even worse, especially when they learn about their dad’s “hobbies” and the reason they were conceived. With parents and a lifestyle like theirs, they’ve got no chance

• Sad
I havent read the book, only watched the tv show, but i couldnt imagine her watching it and being ok with it
The TV show is based on the book. They’ve made significant changes to the plot and there are some harrowing scenes of things which may have only been implied in the book, or maybe didn’t happen in the book at all (it’s years since I read the book and I watched the first three seasons of the show). Also, I haven’t read Margaret Atwood’s own sequel The Testaments, which came out a couple of years ago maybe?
Anyway, I found parts of the TV series harrowing and I’m 45 and broadminded!

Reactions: 5
The most concerning thing to me about the bunk beds in the caravan is whether or not C knows how to build a strong enough frame to hold the weight of the people sleeping on the top.

It doesn't bare thinking about what could happen if the whole thing collapsed whilst they were all asleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
This is going to be a really unpopular opinion, but I think Granny, and to a lesser extent Steve, got swept up in all the bullshit and probably regret getting involved in the Ingham Family Ltd. My guess is they weren’t internet savvy at all and will have been completely manipulated by Lazy and Creepy and fed a very one sided version of events. They doted on the girls, Issy was treated just like the biological granddaughters, and they always bought them thoughtful and meaningful birthday and Christmas gifts. They had sleepovers and Jane frequently took Lazy shopping when she couldn’t drive. They have said that they disagree with the girls being taken out of school and it is evident they disagree with other life choices L&C have made which has caused a rift. I am not excusing Jane’s behaviour at all, but I do think she has been manipulated by the most manipulative pair of narcissists I’ve ever come across. Money and infamy has ripped irreparable holes in that once normal, close family unit.
I have ZERO sympathy with an elderly woman or indeed any woman who would conspire with CHILDREN ! Set them on other children to try and clear HER ADULT SONs name ! She didn’t even do it with the minimal envolvement she did it with gusto and seemed to be enjoying it at times. She has bullying children and bribing them with free Ingham merch ! That is reprehensible imo and nothing can excuse her. My chief sympathies are & will always be with creepy’s victims not them or even the Ingham kids, they come after all other non Ingham children to me because as much as I do sympathise with their own kids those not related to them that got caught up in the whole fkn mess where not getting any benefit from it where as the Ingham kids have at least reaped the benefits of being part of the vlogging family. Those that Chris and laterJane and Sarah targeted where bullied and harassed and they don’t have throngs of ifam to coddle them and make them feel better.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.