The Ingham Family #183 First sight was Daddy the leech. How long til she's abandoned on a beach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#184 Hair wash in a pan,taking pension from Nan,Creepy isn't a real man

Reactions: 7
I thought the midwives sounded really lovely and supportive of Sarah

Chris is a sociopath, fits in with everything else locals have said about his behaviour when they have had run ins with him. Him cancelling or forgetting about 3 hair appointments in a row also confirmed how he does not care about anyone but himself. Absolute fantasist. He's nasty

Still holds a full time management job at Leeds/Bradford airport as well. What a man :rolleyes:
View attachment 694911
What have they said about him?

Reactions: 4
What have they said about him?

Not going to specifically name who or where but that he turned up hours late, was rude and then complained. Fits in with somewhere they regularly went to on the vlogs and then stopped going. The person who said it was very genuine and lovely

Reactions: 12
So they are re doing the birth vlog to get the views back as they have lost the new views in less then a week 😆 can you say desperate much 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
#184 .... "Postman Prat, Postman Prat & his skanky hat, early in the morning, grooming & a fawning ( on Internet ) Prat feels he's a very happy man, perving on iFam !

This is the real Chris Ingham, with his natural Ginger pubey locks roaming free under his hat ! Can someone please photoshop a grey Beanie on his head please ? ( I don't have the skill ) This depicts his nobby nobule nose, & big fat Chin perfectly ;)

This is the real Chris Ingham, with his natural Ginger pubey locks roaming free under his hat ! Can someone please photoshop a grey Beanie on his head please ? ( I don't have the skill ) This depicts his nobby nobule nose, & big fat Chin perfectly ;)
1628018402180.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.