The Ingham Family #182

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What will would go with
Isabelle Sofia
Esme Alexa Jane
Isla Savannah
Jace River Christopher
Some of the name really don't go together
Mila Sarah Jean
Is isabelle's legal surname her bio dad's, I wonder what surname they used for her at school, it's really a shame she doesn't see her dad and her dad can see all these videos I really feel sorry for him
Isnt Isla, Isla Savannah Joanne

Reactions: 3
The girls look so dishevelled in the thumbnail!

The baby is the spit of Esme 🥰 its worrying though that the health visitors no longer do home visits. Especially when they have history of underfeeding their last baby!
I thought HV still do home visits

Reactions: 3
The girls look so dishevelled in the thumbnail!

The baby is the spit of Esme 🥰 its worrying though that the health visitors no longer do home visits. Especially when they have history of underfeeding their last baby!
At 15:57 when Jace is outside he looks a mess too. He has chocolate all down his top-

Reactions: 9
Sarah’s proud of the girls for still giving Jace attention when she thought they’d all just be with the new baby. ‘As a parent you know not to leave one child out’
So like when you left Esme out when Isla was the baby?
Or when you left Isla out when Jace was the baby?
Good thing the girls have more sense and maternal instruct than their mother.

That little girl is absolutely beautiful. Breaks my heart to think of what she’s got coming.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I feel so sorry for those kids they should not be having more children! I don’t care if people want lots of kids but if you are already very reliant on them to look after and babysit the young ones you already have you shouldn’t be having anymore! So selfish! The older the girls get the more and more abnormal their upbringing gets, but hey with jace and new baby the gruesome twosome have got another 18years of kids to pimp out for money

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Lazy38 'I really want to know what colour her hair is, it's so different to the others'

It's bleeping ginger, the exact same colour as Esme's.

989898.png

• Haha
Reactions: 57
The baby is beautiful and looks just like Jace.

But I still can’t help but wonder how on earth they are going to cope with all of this?

One teenager, one tween, a nine year old, a toddler and now a newborn. Feeding, clothing, paying that huge mortgage, creating a baby and toddler friendly environment. Birthdays. Christmas. It’s clear Sarah does not like anybody in the house or having help (except financially). & then there’s keeping on top of the housework.. the laundry pile must be crazy. Prinny’s care. Homeschooling.

I really think their lives would be much easier if they got the kids back in school. There’s absolutely no structure in that family, I don’t understand how they don’t get overwhelmed with it all.

Isla’s mental health will only get worse and Jace will become a destructive child.
They are not overwhelmed because they don’t care
They don’t care about proper home schooling
They don’t care about prinny
The kids bring themselves up
Do they do laundry or just bin it and buy more Shien tit
Let’s face it two adults bringing up four children together and not going out to work isn’t hard is it
I brought up four under 10 by myself I would have loved a full time at home husband and lots of money

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.