The Ingham Family #182

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Ziggzaggz
Screenshot 2021-07-27 205912.png

TLDR
- After 3829 years, the great 'renovation' of Isla's bedroom has been completed and it looks like a nice bedroom..... for a 4 year old. Isla's 9.
- Creepy has got his own way and the Inghams are buying a campervan.
- Creepy wore three melons on his front in order to make him 'pregnant' for a day. They probably went in the freezer afterwards ready to be used for Isabelle's birthday.
- 9 year old Isla was allowed to mow the lawn unsupervised
- Creepy fell down the stars but refused to insert the footage. Would've been a different story had it been one of the kids.
- Creepy described Lazy as 'fit' on Instagram. He should consider asking his GP to refer him to Jace's eye doctor.
280C8397-E648-46C6-AC34-17DC7B757FB6.png
3672D649-F7ED-48F4-86CE-E8FB7DAA7A6D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I’ve put far too much thought into this but surely the grey would be the better sex beanie as black will show the stains more 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I’ve put far too much thought into this but surely the grey would be the better sex beanie as black will show the stains more 🤔
Unless he's gone back to cheating with his old friend Justin, I don't think cum stains on his beanie will be an issue. 😲🍆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Oooh ty for voting my title :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They been very quiet on instagram today who reckons she is in labour!

Reactions: 28
Unless he's gone back to cheating with his old friend Justin, I don't think cum stains on his beanie will be an issue. 😲🍆
they will if he keeps (allegedly) using his beanie to wipe cum after doing the deed with girls who aren’t his wife 🤣🤣🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Gosh thier vlogs are boring aren't they?

Thats all I can add, how boring 😴

That house is wasted on them,
If I had to live there the things I'd do with that garden. My husband loved growing veg so I'd give a part of that garden over to an allotment for him and a little part to sit and remember him by. My daughters love football so goal nets,
Then a propely paved patio area, big summer house, flowers and roses aww can picture it.

Inside what a kitchen..to prepare food, eat, and spend time with my girls.

Instead what have you got there..the bloody uneducated and vile inghams (not the kids, they can't help it)

Sigh, I'm feeling a bit meh tonight, they do bloody annoy me

Just how big is that house really? I knowthey are using wide angle lenses but I've had a look at the builder pics and it still looks pretty big

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Firstly the garages being where they are is just plain bleeping stupid…..you can’t play or have a chair set as that where they park the car!
Secondly it’s even more stupid turning it in to a patio what a waste of money!
if the garden is that big then turn the first part of the grass in to a patio so it’s a safer area 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
I feel like we missed an obvious blink 182 joke with this title and how this is the closest creepy would get to actually being Tom delonge

Reactions: 25
THE START OF A HUGE GARDEN RENOVATION!!

Lazy wishes it was winter and is sure she speaks for every pregnant lady out there. It's hot like abroad but without the cooling down swimming pool or beach. Motorway Mansion feels like a fire pit, even with the windows open. An amazing company have come to build a patio today. The girls and Jace need somewhere to play on their scooters and ride-ons. They have a patio at the bottom of the garden but the garden is huge and no one wants to sit down there. They've put the patio off so far because the grey/black Indian stone is expensive. It's a big chunk of money so they took a couple of months to do it. They got quotes from several places and went with the medium-high quote because the company looks amazing and they have good feedback online. The company does flooring for shopping malls but Lazy conveniently cannot remember the name of them. They're there today and tomorrow. Lazy can't wait to sit out there.

Creepy has gone skating with his friends, the girls are doing schoolwork and Jace is doing a jigsaw. Lazy and Isabelle did the Dalmatian spots and primed the panelling. Now Lazy is painting the panelling green. There's quite a bit to do.

Jace is in the playroom playing with his train. Lazy tries to explain to him what a patio is, then decides it's time for him to do drawing. Cleeeever boy is being taught how to draw a spider... the best spider Lazy ever did see. They practice writing his name and then do more drawing. Lazy has tried to catch Jace saying "mama, I have a great idea" on camera today because he's said it 6/7 times. Jace runs to get the remote control cars for him and Esme to play with. He then finds a Christmas toy that plays "Jingle Bells".

Lazy pours paint into trays and pints the panelling. She moans about how hard and time consuming it was. Then she shows us herself in the mirror and moans about how sweaty she is.

Lazy isn't sure how she's managed it on her on but the second coat of paint is done. She made lunch for everyone, came upstairs and it's almost dry. She thinks it looks epic. There are soft animal heads to go above the panelling but they haven't arrived yet. Lazy wants to do a triangle from the floor to ceiling next to the reading corner, but she's too hot to do it on her own today.

Lazy has to film this because Esme handed her a glass of ice water when she came downstairs, and she has cleaned the kitchen. It was a real mess from lunch and is now spotless. The workmen have moved the gravel around to the front and side of the house. They left at 12pm and will be back tomorrow to put the flags down. It's cool in the garden and Prinny is desperate to play ball.

Prinny runs off into the garden and Lazy pretends to give her some attention. Jace then distracts Lazy to get her to play with his cars. Isla goes on the swing. Lazy pushes Jace in his push along mini over to their patio. There's a lot of leaves and dirt on there. They have plans for a fire pit but it's not happening anytime soon. Jace decides he wants to push his car back. They have more grass than they had but it's patchy. They're making progress on the garden but Rome wasn't built in a day. Vlog ends with footage of the motorway. Creepy is obviously filming with one arm hanging out of the window filming. One day he will cause a serious accident doing that.

End of vlog

Isla looked like she was dressed in school clothes again.
Screenshot 2021-07-27 220858.png

Screenshot 2021-07-27 221444.png
Screenshot 2021-07-27 221634.png
Screenshot 2021-07-27 222208.png
Screenshot 2021-07-27 222258.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
As a suggestion to liven up the vlogs why don’t they insert some of Ketrina’s Tik Tok’s? They are v.entertaining (although for all the wrong reasons….)

She’s claiming she get 5000 messages a day asking if she’s Sarah’s sister and gets stopped in the supermarket 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.