The Ingham Family #182

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In regards to the hair, and this is just an off thought, but does anyone think they may be reluctant to say the baby is ginger because they don’t want to get Esmés hopes up? My baby was born with ginger hair and after a couple months it went very blonde and is still very blonde now. Maybe they don’t want her to have her heart set on this baby being ginger and then being disappointed and let down when it isn’t? I’m not sure, just a thought.
Nothing quite says 'set for life' like washing your newborn babies hair in a saucepan/wok on the floor.
£700000 mansion and can’t afford a top and tail bowl

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Poor Mila having Creepy talking to her in his creepy, weird voice he normally saves for Prinny.

Groomer Granny and Hi Steve are the chosen ones who get to meet/find out about the baby first but they are still not shown on camera. So not only were they keeping the birth from the icult, they also didn't tell their families.

Reactions: 19
Sarah must've been bargain hunting again and it was buy 2 plants and get a gnome free at B&M :m

Screenshot 2021-07-30 17.35.56.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Halo Jean Rose Ingham?

#183 What’s your name little baby? Mila or Luna or Aria, maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Vlog was 17 minutes and 6 seconds long, and NOBODY spoke to Isla. Not once. Even when she was sat with them all.

also, that baby is a beautiful auburn! No denying it Sarah! What a beauty. She’s going to be fiery like esme. Also Sarah said a couple of days ago “I’ll only use water wipes for her because they’re better.” ... erm, Sarah?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The baby is beautiful and looks just like Jace.

But I still can’t help but wonder how on earth they are going to cope with all of this?

One teenager, one tween, a nine year old, a toddler and now a newborn. Feeding, clothing, paying that huge mortgage, creating a baby and toddler friendly environment. Birthdays. Christmas. It’s clear Sarah does not like anybody in the house or having help (except financially). & then there’s keeping on top of the housework.. the laundry pile must be crazy. Prinny’s care. Homeschooling.

I really think their lives would be much easier if they got the kids back in school. There’s absolutely no structure in that family, I don’t understand how they don’t get overwhelmed with it all.

Isla’s mental health will only get worse and Jace will become a destructive child.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Sarah - almost spilt the beans on the name at 11:16- whilst Esme is having cuddles with H.. baby downstairs

Reactions: 7
The girls look so dishevelled in the thumbnail!

The baby is the spit of Esme 🥰 its worrying though that the health visitors no longer do home visits. Especially when they have history of underfeeding their last baby!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
What will would go with
Isabelle Sofia
Esme Alexa Jane
Isla Savannah Joanne
Jace River Christopher
Some of the name really don't go together
Mila Sarah Jean
Is isabelle's legal surname her bio dad's, I wonder what surname they used for her at school, it's really a shame she doesn't see her dad and her dad can see all these videos I really feel sorry for him

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.