The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who stands over a ‘hun’ (hob??) for an hour cooking an omelette? I like my onions well done and it’s still only 15 minutes tops.

Omelette in a slow cooker must be like rubber.

Reactions: 6
I think that lazy lives in a fantasy Disney land in her head, where nothing can touch her. While ever she's in a Disney park, or on holiday she doesn't have to face reality. However, reality will find her and she will have to face the music sooner or later. Their ifam don't want to see a tiny baby, babies are pretty boring to a 13yr old. They want to see holidays and piles of presents and let's face it, they can't take a tiny baby to a hot country and in any case, money will be tight once the viewing figures drop. Alongside that, Isla will start playing up because she won't be the baby any more, and the older two will want to have more freedom. I can't wait to see it unfold.....
And since this family has to do everything together - they are going to be stuck doing activities based around what a baby and toddler can do - fun for Izzy - hope she enjoys soft play. Actually thought there was an age limit for soft play but then Chris is always on the equipment.

Reactions: 9
Scrolling through the comments on Instagram and spotted a comment asking “when they were coming back home to Leeds”, kid was wondering if they were back for school. Reckon Isla is supposed to be back tomorrow with Isabelle and Esme going back on Monday. Plus curiosity got the better of me, nosed around on the internet for local private schools to them and find one with the term fees ? and this would be times 2.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Hubby and son are hogging the tv so scrolled through some Facebook pages to find some posts from Sarah inluding where she got the “lovely” white hoodies that they got for Lapland and now Paris.

Plus Sarah always looking for a way to plug their channel and bragging about how large a following they have ?
Who is she kidding #awkward lol

I don’t understand what’s the problem with a 7 year old still believing in the characters!? If she was 13 and still believed it I would be concerned, but she’s a child.
People complain that’s kids grow up too fast yet when they still believe in something they get ripped to shreds for it.

My niece is 6 and still believes in them and I think it’s adorable that her face lights up when she sees her favourite characters.
I was always lead to believe that Mickey Mouse etc were characters in films? I never thought Mickey Mouse was a real mouse. Just confused why Isla would think that there is only one ‘real’ Mickey Mouse when she surely knows Mickey is just a cartoon character?

Reactions: 12
Islas face when she was looking at the outfits for the baby, and Chris and Sarah where talking about how cute he would look in them and she said (and me) she is not gonna cope well when baby is here!

I was always lead to believe that Mickey Mouse etc were characters in films? I never thought Mickey Mouse was a real mouse. Just confused why Isla would think that there is only one ‘real’ Mickey Mouse when she surely knows Mickey is just a cartoon character?
This is what I always believed - and my 6 year old. Santa - yes. Disney characters from books and films - just made up characters.

Oh... And that omelette ???

Reactions: 5
Creepy's Hair is a Mess, Sarah's Omelettes aren't the Best, and Isabelle is Stressed.

Reactions: 23
Scrolling through the comments on Instagram and spotted a comment asking “when they were coming back home to Leeds”, kid was wondering if they were back for school. Reckon Isla is supposed to be back tomorrow with Isabelle and Esme going back on Monday. Plus curiosity got the better of me, nosed around on the internet for local private schools to them and find one with the term fees ? and this would be times 2.
for the price they are paying their school really isnt that great - it doesnt get very good exam results which are key for a private school

Some people are doubting what she’s sayin, I don’t know enough about Disney to comment ?‍♀?‍♀
It's highly unlikely she'd bump into the same character 3 times in such a short space of time. Even for the fact you can't walk that quickly between areas when it's busy:LOL:

Reactions: 5
View attachment 3723
Maybe i don't get it but as a child I never believed that those characters were real. I always knew without asking that they were people in costume!
Surely at almost 7 Isla would be aware of that too?
I think Lazy is just annoyed as this is probably the first holiday they have had to pay for. No longer VIP's ?

Reactions: 10
Isla filmed a video for ifam extras today - they are bringing it back, suppose more videos more ££££ for bits and bats

A bloody hour...

Jesus how long does it take them to cook anything if it takes an hour to cook 5 omlettes.

No wonder Granny Jane cooks roast dinners for them!
Just shows she's never cooked one before ?

They are more than that £12,000 up to year 6 £13,000 from year 7 approx!!

Reactions: 2
Or monitor all social media to delete all the messages
Yep, what an utterly tit life they lead ?. I’d choose my life with one holiday a year, a faithful husband who likes his women past puberty, kids who know they won’t have to plaster on a smile or throw out some fake oh em gees whenever I click my fingers
Hubby and son are hogging the tv so scrolled through some Facebook pages to find some posts from Sarah inluding where she got the “lovely” white hoodies that they got for Lapland and now Paris.

Plus Sarah always looking for a way to plug their channel and bragging about how large a following they have ?
shes talking about sitting out with a glass of wine yet claims she doesn’t drink :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The trip to Disney went sour, omelettes cooked for an hour & Chris still in desperate need of a shower

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.