The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS filming at a swimming pool again...

On Disneyland Paris' hotel page it strictly says this about filming:

4. UNAUTHORISED COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY

4.1. Hawking and the Distribution of Leaflets: In general, the sale of any items and/or services by third parties within the hotels, along with begging and distributing brochures, leaflets and other printed matter or signs by visitors, is strictly prohibited.

4.2. Photos, Recordings and Copies: Any picture, video, sound or photograph taken by a visitor within the area of the hotels may only be used for strictly personal and non-commercial purposes, except if express, prior, written authorisation has been obtained from Euro Disney Associés, S.C.A.

https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/legal/rules-and-regulations-of-disneyland-paris-hotels/

Seriously doubt they got any authorisation to film there!

Reactions: 19
I can’t stop thinking about the poor kids more so Isabelle after what the woman with her daughter said....... she must be going through so much and that twit of a mother doesn’t give a tit as long as she’s living the lifestyle

What an absolute seacroft estate woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oops, may of sent Disney a very lengthy email regarding them recording at the pool. This is a big no-no at my local, even if you take your phone out to send a text you are asked to leave/put phone away due to strict privacy rules, thought this would be the case at all pools or are they above the law and make their own rules?
OOps and i may have sent a message to Disneyland Paris Facebook page asking why it cleary states no Videoing for commercial purposes.

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20190102-185048_Facebook.jpg
This was posted on the other Disney page she uploaded too (along with a few other comments) and she's literally just deleted the whole post.
Which is great, this will follow her sorry backside around forever, as it should. Well done to the person who kept sharing the link on there (if you're on here!)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I love the fact that there is no escape for them, no matter how smug they might come across as! They need to keep having it chipped away at them that creepy’s behaviour has to be accountable!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ok so am I on crack? How did it take that baffoon 4 hours to make the NYE vlog???? Seriously? How do people believe their BS!!!

Reactions: 5
Just messaged the Disneyland Facebook page also regarding the filming. It is so so dangerous.

Why the f*** is she in Disneyland with her family, but spending her entire time complaining on social media about trivial things... No 7 year old should believe the characters are actually the characters. That's just ridiculous and shows how much they baby her.

Reactions: 18
And Lady muck says anyone who doesn’t like her or her deeply embarrassing desperate vlogs is jealous !! Eeeeew , imagine waking up next to THIS
...crawling into your bed at 5.00 after looking at pictures of teenagers all night. You’re living the dream, Lazy??

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.