The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s been loads in the press about scammers being jailed for trying to get compensation for made up things on their holidays - usually claiming they had sickness bugs. They always get caught out by social media posts showing them smiling and saying what a great time they’re having, so I think all these posts are in case she gets called out she can refer back to them. Either that or she’s hoping the fact they have a large following on YouTube will be enough for Disney to give them something to shut her up ??‍♀
Yeah I remember reading on article where someone claimed to have had food poisoning for X amount of days and social media caught them out with happy smiling pictures of them daily.

The girls never look unhappy on the vlogs, and a moany Sarah doesn't mean nothing

I think basically they are not used to paying out for things...they have approached places with their YouTube status got extras etc for free and as already been said don't like slumming it with the others. Plus now...they have to keep their head down as well for fear of a backlash from the general public.

How all other members of society can go about our daily lives and not have to watch our backs for fear of being shouted abuse at; brought on by their own actions.

Reactions: 6
1 Minute in and Isla's cut head has already been mentioned. And wow, Sarah is actually in the pool with them, she deffo reads here ha

Sarah: 'Chris crawled in to bed at 6.20am *giggle* what took you so long'

Can someone get him an editing course as that new bit on the start of the intro really shouldn't be taking that long.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah I remember reading on article where someone claimed to have had food poisoning for X amount of days and social media caught them out with happy smiling pictures of them daily.

The girls never look unhappy on the vlogs, and a moany Sarah doesn't mean nothing

I think basically they are not used to paying out for things...they have approached places with their YouTube status got extras etc for free and as already been said don't like slumming it with the others. Plus now...they have to keep their head down as well for fear of a backlash from the general public.

How all other members of society can go about our daily lives and not have to watch our backs for fear of being shouted abuse at; brought on by their own actions.
Or monitor all social media to delete all the messages

Reactions: 7
1 Minute in and Isla's cut head has already been mentioned. And wow, Sarah is actually in the pool with them, she deffo reads here ha
And filming other people in the pool, with no regard to others privacy or wishes. But what’s new.

Reactions: 18
Not loving Sarah Ingham on my newsfeed! ???
Does she allow people to follow her publicly i.e. that's why you can see her news feed?

Sorry: I now see that it's a post in the group she's in.

Her post on her own FB page regarding elf on the shelf is funny: 'I have been laid in bed and have to drag my ass out to move an elf daily, but stop complaining about it parents, because children are only young once and Xmas isn't as fun when they're older'.

Reactions: 2
Totally, I just don’t get the crazy obsession with these theme parks.
When my 2 children were young we went to Disneyland once and the Paris one the year after it opened. They’re just like Alton Towers on steroids, crowded, overpriced commercial tat. I can see why they Minghams go back, but God these vlogs are boring.
Why children need to be told that people dressed as cartoon characters are real is a mystery to me.
I am just up the road from Alton Towers Any inklings that the Minghams are revisiting please let me know and i will be sure to spread the word, or perhaps they wont come again after creepy Chris allegedly tried seducing Bella.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Does she allow people to follow her publicly i.e. that's why you can see her news feed?
She doesn’t allow people to follow as far as I can see. If you type in her name into the fb search bar it shows all her posts that are public, including those to groups such as the Disneyland Paris Tips for Brits where she had her moan.

Reactions: 4

Yesss and her condescending attitude that we should all be happy for them and grateful with our gruel lmao
Well Sarah love I’m grateful hun grateful that my other half isn’t a stinking dirty pervert (allegedly ?)
Ps we’d all be grateful if he’d wash his greasy mop and if u could wash ur clothes TIA

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Whenever they say ANYWAY it’s like nails on a chalk board. It goes right through me

You can report users on air bnb but the options for reporting are restricted to a few choices so I couldn't report Christopher for being a perve.

Sarah: 'Chris crawled in to bed at 6.20am *giggle* what took you so long'

Can someone get him an editing course as that new bit on the start of the intro really shouldn't be taking that long.
I dont get that... Have the "new" bit or keep it the same. No need for both

I am just up the road from Alton Towers Any inklings that the Minghams are revisiting please let me know and i will be sure to spread the word, or perhaps they wont come again after creepy Chris allegedly tried seducing Bella.
I use to live in Alton, do they still give free tickets to the locals? Many a summer holiday spent using those tickets with friends.

Reactions: 3
Sarah lies in the vlog...we thought it was a good idea not to get Isla's wound wet.
Sarah she's not allowed to get it wet now is she for so many hours..48 hours at the bare minimum. You are not parent of the year!

Reactions: 4
I use to live in Alton, do they still give free tickets to the locals? Many a summer holiday spent using those tickets with friends.
Yes they do still give out tickets to local people, My nextdoor Neighbour Asked me last year if i wanted Theirs, It was a thanks but no thanks lol, Not my cup of tea, But the walking is good round Alton Especially Dimmingsdale :)

I don't usually send emails/ report the inghams as for me it's more of a witch and moan about them, however one thing that pisses me off more than anything is filiming in swimming pools! The rules for not filming are there for an important reason and yet Chris thinks these rules do not apply to him...I reported them to haven last time they did it (they took swift action thankfully) and have just reported them to Disney. I'll also report them next time since dipshit Chris doesn't seem to understand NOT TO FILM IN SWIMMING POOLS! You never video yourself in your swimwear Chris so why do you think it's acceptable to video strangers and their children in theirs to them post on the internet!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.