The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just caught up on the last couple of vlogs.
I won’t even mention the cut head as it will be a rant.

Sarah ‘this is what Disney does to me’ dancing after dinner was so fake but the most I’ve seen her move since watching back in summer.

Never understood why Chris stays up all night editing vlogs anyway. Sure when they are on holiday so they can get out and enjoy the day. But when the girls are at school etc surely he can edit in the morning ready for 5pm upload must only take an hour or so....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20190102-153138_Facebook.jpg

Maybe i don't get it but as a child I never believed that those characters were real. I always knew without asking that they were people in costume!
Surely at almost 7 Isla would be aware of that too?

Reactions: 41
Some people are doubting what she’s sayin, I don’t know enough about Disney to comment ?‍♀?‍♀

Reactions: 2
Maybe i don't get it but as a child I never believed that those characters were real. I always knew without asking that they were people in costume!
Surely at almost 7 Isla would be aware of that too?
That's what I thought, surely no one thinks they are actually real? Maybe you could think the Princesses are real but not characters like Mickey Mouse.

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20190102-153737_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20190102-153746_Facebook.jpg
someone has called her out on is. Is lazy telling lies again???

Reactions: 19
Yes, surely! My 5 year old niece is aware that Santa's aren't the real one (of course she believes in the actual one). I doubt Isla would believe these characters are real...

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20190102-154148_Facebook.jpg
she 'got no reason to lie!'. You lie like you're telling the truth, every. Single. Day. ?? what's one more..

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Seeing as they never have a camera out of their hands, I’m sure she will have it all ready to vlog and show everyone ??

Reactions: 6
Love how someone said Oh Em Gee to her ?Seriously get off fighting and lying on Facebook and enjoy your tit holiday love!

Reactions: 17
I so want to link an article from the daily mail or Sun in reply to that woman who has commented about her child wanting to meet them. Makes me sick to think people don't know or that some do know but turn a blind eye.

Reactions: 11
New poster but long time lurker here. I take my nieces to Disney here in America every year. My youngest niece believed that the characters were real at 7 but this year at 8 she no longer did whereas her older sisters stopped believing around age 6. I think that all kids just handle things like what they believe in differently.
Again, at 8 she absolutely still believes in Santa whereas by that age her sisters were already questioning things about him.

Also, I’ve never been to Disneyland Paris but in Florida at Disney World, you would never see the same character more than once so closely together.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 3726she 'got no reason to lie!'. You lie like you're telling the truth, every. Single. Day. ?? what's one more..
Though it doesn’t surprise me because they shield them from actual reality so when they question “what’s fake” then they’d have to much to comment on?
It’s like with Santa, there are reasonings behind everything.. it perhaps wouldn’t be so pffffft upon had it not seemed like she was complaining about every minute details on this trip.
Also The poster didn’t even say she was lying just wanted an explanation because they themselves found it hard to believe? Like they’re so defensive???? Find it funny though perhaps because they haven’t had special treatment that they’re put out & now want compensation for it.?

Reactions: 6
She’s moaning again!

I dread to think what they left behind,broken fixtures and fittings no doubt, after seeing Esme and Isla jumping up and down on the beds at Disneyland nothing would surprise me, they need to be taught some Manners, Well i suppose they have bloody bad one's grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I don’t even allow my daughter to jump on beds at home let alone somewhere else

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Disneyland Paris won't give her a refund based on that LOL. One time we went we saw (two) Sleeping Beauty's walk past us twice to the backstage entrance in the space of 5 minutes. When I went to City Hall to explain that this shouldn't happen, they gave my daughter a Minnie plush as a sorry lol. I have have however never ever seen the same character meeting in multiple places so close to each other. She really is trying for a refund which is hilarious.

ETA no characters meet down by Toy Story Land, the backstage exit is up by Crush and over by Cinemagique and Rock and Rollercoaster. She talks so much crap.

Reactions: 12
When I was in dlp in Sep 2016, they were filming promo for the upcoming anniversary. They had ALL the characters out filming, although some of the characters were already out doing meets and greets. Disney soon gathered the doubles and covered them and took them away.

Sarah will do anything for a refund, I’m surprised she doesn’t try Sue the hotel for isla falling and hitting her head.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.