The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she really feels faint standing for 10 mins she isn’t well enough to be on holiday, and especially not a holiday which involves a lot of walking and standing ?
Exactly. On our November trip we averaged around 30,000 steps a day. We stay onsite and are in the parks opening until close so I really don’t get how she can be doing it with feeling faint after standing still for 10 minutes.

Also did anybody see Isabelle in the lodge rubbing her legs saying her legs hurt? For the love of god they had only been walking 2-3 hours. They need to stop driving everywhere and do some walking.

Reactions: 7
DLP have a separate pass to the disability one for women who are pregnant.

The human sloth said she wasn’t going to get one but decided she should after she felt faint in the Its A Small World queue (the one ride at Disney that has a constantly moving queue and would have been a 10 minute max wait).

You can’t just wonder into City Hall and show your bump and be given a pregnancy pass. You have to have all your pregnancy notes etc with you so it would have all been planned to get a pregnancy pass.
I have waited a lot longer in the queue for it’s a small world because other than the rollercoasters it’s probably one of the most popular rides, it is constantly shifting though. & I’m not quite sure what she expected when she gets tired and doesn’t feel well after going shopping why she thought she would be ok going around Disney? Especially at New Years which wherever you go it’ll be a peak time with it being busy? so when you go to a theme park you kinda expect to be queuing roughly for an hour each time anyway...

Reactions: 10
Ah we must have always been lucky with Its A Small World though I would never queue for an hour for it.

But exactly what you said - she complains just doing shopping that she doesn’t feel week etc so why would you choose Disney during one of its biggest events?

Reactions: 3
I’ve never visited DLP but Surely this pass would only be provided for those with a genuine disability and not pregnancy!
Disney are not blame for Sarah’s condition, and pregnant or not she should be made to queue like everyone else! She really is like lady muck!
They do have a pass for those who are so far along in pregnancy but you need to take your maternity notes with you to get that pass. It's pretty much the same as the EAC.

Reactions: 2
The site does say it's for pregnant people but I'm assuming it's for those with hip problems when pregnant or other complications. Probably even in the summer too when it's hot but I'm pretty sure Sarah doesn't qualify for any of them. Saying that you have to provide a medical letter (not sure how she got that's as she's only seen a midwife once?)

I want to go to DLP for my birthday this year as it's a big one. I suffer from. A few chronic pain conditions and can't stand for long. I know I could apply for the same pass but I honestly don't think I will. I feel like people would judge me because I look fit and healthy ?.
As someone who been , get one I never judged anyone who was using one of those passes as everyone who has one has a reason to use one

Reactions: 11
Ah we must have always been lucky with Its A Small World though I would never queue for an hour for it.

But exactly what you said - she complains just doing shopping that she doesn’t feel week etc so why would you choose Disney during one of its biggest events?
And I just feel like if she’s feeling it, the girls MUST be also? Like it’s just so unfair on them to constantly be on the go when children do need some downtime.. yes they do probably enjoy their time doing this that & the other however they probably would love some time at home to actually play with their toys.
I do feel actually take pity on them for the fact they seemingly can’t spend a weekend at home because that would mean they wouldn’t be able to distract themselves.. they say it’s because they need to make “vloggable content” but it’s honestly because they probably can’t stand to be around themselves constantly.

As someone who been , get one I never judged anyone who was using one of those passes as everyone who has one has a reason to use one
Thank you. I will look into it because standing in the queues is the one thing putting me off going.

And I just feel like if she’s feeling it, the girls MUST be also? Like it’s just so unfair on them to constantly be on the go when children do need some downtime.. yes they do probably enjoy their time doing this that & the other however they probably would love some time at home to actually play with their toys.
I do feel actually take pity on them for the fact they seemingly can’t spend a weekend at home because that would mean they wouldn’t be able to distract themselves.. they say it’s because they need to make “vloggable content” but it’s honestly because they probably can’t stand to be around themselves constantly.
If they are only going away simply to make vloggable content then perhaps it’s time to put down the camera and let those poor girls live a normal life!

Yes but on an overall month views and average daily views they are still on a downward spiral. £1k of LOL dolls and 4 holidays in a month isn’t going to save them.

This new baby is going to make it more difficult and more expensive to let them travel. You seen in Oz they only had accommodation big enough for 4 in the majority of places and Izzy had to sleep on a mattress on the floor.

Last December their total views were 28 million, this month 7.5 million, before xmas they were down at 6m for the previous 30 days. Without management and any potential decent sponsors maybe next xmas it will be bankruptcy for ingham family ltd. with all these cars, holidays, school fees and solicitors they must be up to their eyes in bills. View attachment 3717
Thanks for that in-depth explanation I have no clue how it works! I can see that yesterday’s vlog didn’t do as well when there was no head injury to CLICKBAIT

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just back from France and was gobsmacked whilst there to see Creepy and Isabelle in a shop. A tween clocked them and pointed them out to her mother (I'm assuming it was her mum anyway). The woman had a go at the girl and loudly said "You aren't going anywhere near that perve!". Don't think Creepy heard (at least there was no reaction) but Isabelle definitely did. The look on her face was utterly heart breaking. Creepy is actually more gross in real life. Just repulsive.

Reactions: 49
For anyone who hasn't seen him yet, I can't recommend Country Joe's YouTube videos on the Ingham Family enough. He talks so much sense and definitely shares our opinions on them. He uploads every day on them.

Just back from France and was gobsmacked whilst there to see Creepy and Isabelle in a shop. A tween clocked them and pointed them out to her mother (I'm assuming it was her mum anyway). The woman had a go at the girl and loudly said "You aren't going anywhere near that perve!". Don't think Creepy heard (at least there was no reaction) but Isabelle definitely did. The look on her face was utterly heart breaking. Creepy is actually more gross in real life. Just repulsive.
That's absolutely heartbreaking. The stuff she will have read about her step dad and the amount of times that she will have heard abuse hurled at him in the street doesn't bear thinking about. Just for this reason alone, Sarah should stop the family from vlogging and allow the children to attempt to be anonymous again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 26
Well that's just typical, Lazy and Creepy carry on as usual and the kids are the ones that suffer.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If lazy was stood queuing in a shop for 10 mins waiting to pay for some bargain tat I can guarantee that she wouldn’t be feeling faint.

Reactions: 17
Oh bless her heart :( Isabelle is gonna come of the worst from all this.
Is it me though or have her and Chris been spending alot of time together? Maybe she has issues with Sarah hence why she spends alot of time with Chris? The little two don't spend time with him like she does.

Reactions: 13
Is it me though or have her and Chris been spending alot of time together? Maybe she has issues with Sarah hence why she spends alot of time with Chris? The little two don't spend time with him like she does.
It is so sad to watch Isabelle looking so sad all the time. We might see her smiling but you can see it in her eyes. When I watch old vlogs and see the happy, outgoing, carefree girl that she was and it makes me feel angry all over again with Creepy for doing what he did.

Reactions: 15
Currently at Walt Disney studios according to Isabelle’s Instagram. Although likely that was earlier and they’ve delayed posting it I guess

Reactions: 2
I don't know but I'm wondering if perhaps she is missing her real father and this is the result. I guess she will be wanting to be closer with Chris.

Reactions: 5
Currently at Walt Disney studios according to Isabelle’s Instagram. Although likely that was earlier and they’ve delayed posting it I guess
Saw this. Her tounge sticking out is disturbing AF

Reactions: 1
I’m thinking Isabelle is seeing less of her bio dad so they can keep that side of the family in the dark about what’s going on at home , and to eliminate any ammunition they could use with regards to Izzy and possible custody and also to hide the real truth of what goes on in that house and stop it being leaked online,
When the whole creepy allegations arose there was so much info leaked online from both Chris and Sarah’s side , then there was that unexpected holiday with the bio family,so clearly something was said at that point .
As it stands now they only have the distorted picture of spoiled and well travelled kids to go on from the vlogs,
The ingham family are going to great lengths to prove how happy they are , that only means one thing that they’re not , I would love to have been a fly on their wall in 2018!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was only saying this to my daughter. I don’t like it TBH. Because as in the case with the lady shouting he was a perv she’s not shielded from abuse

Reactions: 6
If I came across them I would tell them exactly what I think of them but not when the kids are around

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.