The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look, they're having a tit time at Disneyland. But the vlog will no doubt say they're having LITRALLY THE BEST SOOPER DOOPER TIME EVER!!!
Yeah Sarah it was NYE at a Disney park dipshit ? of course you're gonna queue for an hour for a hotdog. Everyone knows that a lot of rides are closed in winter.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else notice this lady? Creepy told the girls to stop, to 'surprise' them with a decorated street they've seem umpteen times before. And they literally stopped right in front of this poor lady and her family. Lazy was stood behind the girls but of course it was their 'real mum Isabelle who had to move iddy biddy closer to her with a little hand swipe ?
Clearly creepy and lazy think they own Disneyland!
Screenshot_20190101-180452_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20190101-180458_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20190101-180508_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20190101-180517_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 6
Happy new year all!
Well I’ve had a somewhat interesting start to the new year. As some of you may know I’m currently on the transplant list for a liver. I got the call this morning to say they had a match. Tests still need to be done so it may not go ahead but obviously I’m remaining hopeful ?
I’m going to be relying on you lovely lot to keep me entertained and updated about all that is mingham! Thank you in advance for all the hideous creepy ‘drop that towel’ shots and lazy parenting fails that will keep me smiling ??
Good luck! Hope everything goes well

Reactions: 2
Oh
Did anyone else notice this lady? Creepy told the girls to stop, to 'surprise' them with a decorated street they've seem umpteen times before. And they literally stopped right in front of this poor lady and her family. Lazy was stood behind the girls but of course it was their 'real mum Isabelle who had to move iddy biddy closer to her with a little hand swipe ?
Clearly creepy and lazy think they own Disneyland!
View attachment 3701View attachment 3702View attachment 3703View attachment 3704
Oh i noticed... Idiots.

Which hotel are they in? Cheyenne?
Davy crocket

Reactions: 5
So since it is 2019, I just want to remind you all that this happened last year

D9ED7475-A61A-442A-8EB6-5B09A18CFF09.jpeg

Bloody hell, it gets more hilarious every time I see it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I may be talking rubbish because I’ve never been to Disney, but don’t they have fireworks every night there? Or regularly, anyway? What’s the big drama about going there for fireworks for NYE? Unless you enjoy massive crowds and queues...

Reactions: 9
Why is creepy the only vlogger that needs to stay up until 3am editing?

Oh yeah - drop that towel and resend of course ??‍♀

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I may be talking rubbish because I’ve never been to Disney, but don’t they have fireworks every night there? Or regularly, anyway? What’s the big drama about going there for fireworks for NYE? Unless you enjoy massive crowds and queues...
Yes they do. Unless its a different show for NYE then thiers no real difference from what i could tell then anyother time in the park.

Reactions: 3
They have Illuminations a castle show every night that has a few fireworks but not on a grand scale as they need permission from the council to do that every night because of where the park is located. Only NYE is an exception now.

Reactions: 3
So haven't watched the vlog yet and not sure I will but creepy reckons this is the best vlog hes ever made! Any one care to comment???

Reactions: 2
So haven't watched the vlog yet and not sure I will but creepy reckons this is the best vlog hes ever made! Any one care to comment???
not sure why the last 3 mins is Lazy moaning about everything

He’s full of ? the last 30sec he has spliced little clips from the year to some ? music! His bro band??

Maybe spell checking this??
BAB32EC6-C665-4EAE-AD99-EC3E0BD8184C.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Oh look, they're having a tit time at Disneyland. But the vlog will no doubt say they're having LITRALLY THE BEST SOOPER DOOPER TIME EVER!!!
That's hilarious that they've had a shite time:ROFLMAO: As seasoned DLP fans they know would know that people always jump the fences to stand on the grass areas......happens every day! They would also know that the fireworks are nowhere near as extravagant as Orlando as there's more restrictions on them. That's why DLP rely on more of a visual/laser show. Some of my friends had amazing views at the front, so they obviously thought it was worth the cost!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.