The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It also occurred to me, would their audience of 8 year olds even want to see a wound like that? I was terrified by seeing blood and things like that when I was younger. I don’t know if that’s just because I’m naturally quite squeamish though?
I can just see Sarah’s brain ticking when Isla hit her head...I bet she was thinking ‘yes, this will be great clickbait’ rather than giving a tit if her daughter was OK :mad:
I felt the same way! I really dislike blood and feel so sorry for Isla being exploited like that, I can't imagine many people who would want to see it, especially kids! Sorry if the screenshots I took made anyone feel uneasy, I just wanted to document how vile Chris and Sarah are on here and like to keep evidence in case they delete videos.

Happy 2019 everyone, hope it's a good one for you all! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So I'm been lurking a long time without posting and before anyone jumps my bones yes I am a dixon (well not by name sake but am a cousin) that being said I'm not close - as you's have sussed lazy as you's call her picks and chooses family members. nor do I have any inside info etc
But family aside I just couldn't lurk anymore without saying SERIOUSLY have you's no friends/hobbies/interests that's you's are so wrapped up and know Sarah's every move?
I completely get the public outroar about the "alleged" texts & other girls, completely agree they should have addressed it and can't understand or agree (or would like to believe that Sarah knows and is turnin a blind eye) but seriously disecting every inch of their lives like "not a good mum because she didn't cut Isla sandwich etc is a tad obsessive. Someone posted a direct post pleading with S&C to go into 2019 by changing their ways... I encourage you's to do the very same.
Yes they put themselves on TY therefore the public are entitled to their opinions etc but please keep it less petty and stop knit picking at really stupid stuff, i'd also urge yous to consider at sone stage the girls may come across this and would you's like your children reading this about you?? They just don't deserve it
Thank you for posting this...you are todays glue that has bought all us together for the cause..all of us petty boring friendless gossipers...those of us who critique lazy and creepy, trying to keep them accountable for there appalling attitudes to parenting, the way they treat other is general, and the way they frivolously treat there lifestyle and all the tatt and bits and bats in it....but also we lament the lives those poor lovely girls are forced to live and the injustice of there parents working them to finance there life and wants....so we hope our banter, sarcasm and concern are appreciated and noted by the minghams and as a family member I can only with you luck...you should appreciate the few minutes a day we spend between our own lives, friends, families and work to undertake this task....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Happy new year!!

That video of Isabelle is heartbreaking. It's obviously not her doing, Sarah is conniving and probably told Isabelle she wouldn't get as much as the other two if she kept going away ect.

First time in a long time I've felt sorry for Isla. That cut looked sore and Sarah looked like she couldn't care less. She should have been on the bed with her, not Isabelle. I don't get why they went to a doctor's instead of a hospital? Would that be go do with insurance? I'm not sure how that works.
I don’t know how it is in other countries but here( the Netherlands) you have to go to a doctor before you can go to the hospital with injuries like this. Maybe it’s the same in France?

Reactions: 1
Happy new year ?

I had a dream last night the inghams finally got their Nando’s sponsorship, they went there twice a day ?

In other news davemyforever has announced new music in 2019. Has he stopped working in the Ingham merch sweat shop? He hasn’t seen the family for ages including Christmas....does this member of the Ingham family have a conscience?!

Reactions: 8
Happy new year ?

I had a dream last night the inghams finally got their Nando’s sponsorship, they went there twice a day ?

In other news davemyforever has announced new music in 2019. Has he stopped working in the Ingham merch sweat shop? He hasn’t seen the family for ages including Christmas....does this member of the Ingham family have a conscience?!
I feel for Dave (on the assumption he’s not also a nasty pervert). He will not be able to do anything without Creepy’s misdeeds being brought up and shitting all over it. Still, he really should be the one having a word with his cowardly brother and telling him enough is enough.

Reactions: 7
Happy new year all!
Well I’ve had a somewhat interesting start to the new year. As some of you may know I’m currently on the transplant list for a liver. I got the call this morning to say they had a match. Tests still need to be done so it may not go ahead but obviously I’m remaining hopeful ?
I’m going to be relying on you lovely lot to keep me entertained and updated about all that is mingham! Thank you in advance for all the hideous creepy ‘drop that towel’ shots and lazy parenting fails that will keep me smiling ??

Reactions: 75
Happy new year all!
Well I’ve had a somewhat interesting start to the new year. As some of you may know I’m currently on the transplant list for a liver. I got the call this morning to say they had a match. Tests still need to be done so it may not go ahead but obviously I’m remaining hopeful ?
I’m going to be relying on you lovely lot to keep me entertained and updated about all that is mingham! Thank you in advance for all the hideous creepy ‘drop that towel’ shots and lazy parenting fails that will keep me smiling ??
Fingers crossed for you!

Reactions: 10
Happy new year all!
All the best. Wishing you a successful transplant, smooth recovery, and long term compatibility.

Reactions: 13
Also to whoever asked about letting the DLP groups know about their presence, I doubt most of them care. A lot of the Orlando groups refused to even allow discussion as they don't want to rock the boat and make themselves unpopular!
You'll find a lot of regular DLP goers are not happy they are there that is also including cast members.

Reactions: 13
Happy new year all!
You got this! (y) I’m keeping everything crossed for you.

I had life saving surgery 2 months ago tomorrow, this forum kept me updated and entertained for the 14 weeks I was stuck in a hospital. I can’t bare to watch their vlogs but I keep a good dose of outrage just from the recaps here :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 21
Happy new year all!
Good luck hope all the tests have positive results and you get your transplant

Reactions: 7
Happy new year all!
Oh wow! Start the new year as you mean to go on... crossing everything for you (y)

You got this! (y) I’m keeping everything crossed for you.

I had life saving surgery 2 months ago tomorrow, this forum kept me updated and entertained for the 14 weeks I was stuck in a hospital. I can’t bare to watch their vlogs but I keep a good dose of outrage just from the recaps here :ROFLMAO:
Also, for you Monty... i knew you were in ill the hospital a while back, but didn't know the outcome. I'm so glad everything went well for you

Reactions: 10
Happy new year all!
Awwwwwwwwwwwww Wishing you lots of luck I hope it all works out for you xxxxx

Reactions: 5
Happy new year all!
Good luck! Hope all goes well ?

Reactions: 3
Thank you everyone, you’ve got me welling up here!

@MontyMoo wow that’s a long time to be in for! Glad you’re recovering well now ?

Reactions: 12
Oh wow! Start the new year as you mean to go on... crossing everything for you (y)

Also, for you Monty... i knew you were in ill the hospital a while back, but didn't know the outcome. I'm so glad everything went well for you

Lost a few organs, gained a strangers blood, had a failed surgery but I’m not dying anymore! Still have a lot of recovery left but considering the survival rates for what I had are in the single digits im pretty impressed with myself!

Please everyone consider giving blood if possible! I used to, can’t anymore since I’ve been a receiver but without that blood I wouldn’t be here (and all the doctors and nurses of course).

Also, pneumonia is serious. Dont duck about with your lungs.

Reactions: 27
Happy new year all!
That’s the best start to the New Year! I hope it all goes to plan. All my fingers and toes are crossed for you! Xx

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.