The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they staying onsite at Disney now? If so I can email the hotels directly to let them know about a suspected groomer staying at their resort? If they are staying offsite do we know what hotel?

Reactions: 14
Sad to hear one of the girls got hurt - Has the real sassybelle whereabouts been accounted for?
Well she’s gotta do something with her time whilst she’s been banned ? I’m assuming she’s been banned for a few days again as she’s not usually this quiet!

Reactions: 6
Cynical side of me thinks this gives them a few days clickbait no doubt..... I sincerely hope they don't. I haven't watched tonights yet but so funny that how many 'surprises' were known on here for at least a week lately? haha
At least its not another thumbnail of the fake shocked faces they do!!!

Was it really necessary to show a picture of the injury? Instead of using it as part of CLICKBAIT perhaps clean it up and seek medical attention. Oh no sarah won’t bother to doing that, vlogging takes presidence over her children’s well-being. I mean she only had that scan in Austrialia after “other” people kept bugging her. She damn well knew everything Was okay she was looking for sympathy.

Also Isabelle looks absolutely shattered in that thumbnail

Reactions: 11
God help those girls when they’re older and setting up anything with security questions.

‘Alright Miss Ingham. What was the street you grew up on?’
‘I don’t know. Was never home long enough to get the name’

‘Ok, well what about mother’s maiden name?’
‘Not sure. She felt her side of the family was beneath her and bad for our image so just pretended they didn’t exist and never spoke of them’

‘First pets name?’
‘Oh hang on, I’ll ring Granny. She had her more than us. She’ll know.’

Reactions: 35
I bet creepy never uses men’s public toilets. Imagine bumping into a father of one of his alleged victims ?
They went on holiday to Singapore: men who commit sex crimes ended with physical ass whipping there, along with their other punishments. I'm surprised he risked going there after the grooming allegations surface.

I won't post the video of this Singapore punishment (unless you want it PMd), cause it's probably too disturbing for the forum.

Reactions: 3
I hope everyone is hyped to see Chris cry at the fireworks! What a nonce.

Reactions: 25
Sarah the 4G is gonna be terrible at DLP regardless if you get a French sim or not, the parks are gonna ram packed and the signal is gonna be even shittier compared to slow times of the year in that area.

You know these trips are last minute because they have done zero planning.
It seems definitely like they are running away from life. Those poor kids. Maybe someone is coming after them?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There was a little boy who lived near me, he fell off his bike and bumped his head. Parents thought nothing off it and carried on as normal, sadly he never woke up the next morning.
Head injurys are so scary and you never know what's gone on inside the head. I really hope they got her seen.

Reactions: 10
I’m a bit confused why they are still using the vlogmas intro when it’s past Christmas.... It irritates me so much and I don’t understand why they still dragging vlogmas out ? Christmas ended nearly a week ago....

Reactions: 9
Are they staying onsite at Disney now? If so I can email the hotels directly to let them know about a suspected groomer staying at their resort? If they are staying offsite do we know what hotel?
If anybody is minded to contact Disney, might be worth mentioning that their terms and conditions prohibit any filming for commercial purposes. Not that I would encourage as many as possible, or even anybody at all, to contact them.
FA13F016-D15A-4AA0-90F8-7B52F6C5E3DA.jpeg

Reactions: 23
Guessing they can’t afford to stay on site - plus lazy cow said something about more than 1 hotel

Who can actually be bothered with changing hotels ??‍♀

Reactions: 11
Guessing they can’t afford to stay on site - plus lazy cow said something about more than 1 hotel

Who can actually be bothered with changing hotels ??‍♀
If they booked last minute they probably couldn't get a room onsite until after NY.

Reactions: 6
If you KNOW your going to get called up on something surely you'd stop and think and maybe not do it
Exactly that. She must know what's she's doing is wrong as she wouldnt actually think about it to worry what others think.

Reactions: 5
I do hope for Isla’s sake she isn’t let on any of the bigger rides which could potentially bang her head on the back of the seat..... just because it doesn’t look that bad on the outside, doesn’t mean there isn’t internal bruising. And if bumped again could be 10x worse.... regardless of all the allegations etc this is horrendous parenting to put them through this on a daily basis. Also surely if they’ve been to DLP on various occasions they’d know where they’re going when on the train etc? Like going from Dover to Calais? So they wouldn’t be that surprised.....

Reactions: 12
I do hope for Isla’s sake she isn’t let on any of the bigger rides which could potentially bang her head on the back of the seat..... just because it doesn’t look that bad on the outside, doesn’t mean there isn’t internal bruising. And if bumped again could be 10x worse.... regardless of all the allegations etc this is horrendous parenting to put them through this on a daily basis. Also surely if they’ve been to DLP on various occasions they’d know where they’re going when on the train etc? Like going from Dover to Calais? So they wouldn’t be that surprised.....
They told them yesterday in the costa where they were going.

Reactions: 1
Well she’s gotta do something with her time whilst she’s been banned ? I’m assuming she’s been banned for a few days again as she’s not usually this quiet!
Are you sure she's just not on another profile?

Haven't watched the video, but where did they take Isla to the doctor? DLP are really unhelpful/awkward when it comes to medical predicaments so I'm amazed they managed to get to see a doctor so quick!

Also to whoever asked about letting the DLP groups know about their presence, I doubt most of them care. A lot of the Orlando groups refused to even allow discussion as they don't want to rock the boat and make themselves unpopular!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.