The Ingham Family #173 lawyers on speed dial, wife is in denial that husbands a..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks like Alan partridge

Reactions: 9
I dont think he would have posted the videos had Chris and Sarah held their hands up and admitted they were wrong, instead of acting like the world is out to get them and that anyone who disagrees or criticises are trolls.
Exactly, and I bet he films every "confrontation" for his own protection and not because he's star struck cos its the famous Inghams.

Reactions: 21
Anyone else seeing a vulnerable theme running through the group. “I don’t work because of ill health”. As I said yesterday they seem to attract the same type of demographic.

Reactions: 33
Now did I get the job as a moderator on the facebook group? Will they ever find out?

Reactions: 44
But is money worth all this ( I know it is to them)!, me personally, I would not. want to live my life like this!!
Me neither but as you well know, this feeds right into their ethos - the more money they get, the better. They have no morals so long as the £s keep rolling in!

Reactions: 12
So I just joined this thread yesterday never having heard of these morons before. I’ve read the wiki, watched the videos and read as many posts as I can.
I’m staying.
It’s hilarious

Reactions: 45
Anyone else seeing a vulnerable theme running through the group. “I don’t work because of ill health”. As I said yesterday they seem to attract the same type of demographic.
Yes, they seem to either be kids, have some kind of SEN, be poorly educated or from a crappy background.
I saw a girl comment yesterday something like she wishes Chris was her dad and then said she never had a dad and i found it really sad. I bet a lot of the girls who think he is amazing are similar, lack a decent role model.

Reactions: 27

Brilliant been here about 12 hrs and I am hooked thanks for all the info

Reactions: 29
#174 The downfall of Chris and Sarah YouTubes,gives Christopher more time to dye his ginger pubes
And Lazy can take time and be a Mam and rein in the busy Ifam.

Reactions: 11
They dont like being filmed but capture others without permission. Filming in areas where filming is not allowed. YouTube needs to do something as there clearly breaking rules and getting away with it.

Reactions: 24
I was wondering the same. When you live your life with your parents basically talking to themselves, and asking advice from people they don’t even know, but call IFam, it’ll be strange for those children.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.