The Ingham Family #173 lawyers on speed dial, wife is in denial that husbands a..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t get past the fact he obviously thinks he looks good. He’s looks like how a pedalo dresses in an attempt to be down with the yoof ie 20 years out of style. And that hair of his is vile.
I'm convinced he uses black paint spray as dry shampoo

Reactions: 30
They could do a vlog on parenting tips too

Reactions: 7
We have 3 new mods on the Facebook group Has anyone else noticed 1 admin is missing (she was very vocal)

Reactions: 18
Tbh youtube need to be held accountable for this too!
Any child shown under 16 should be demonitized
Tbh I thought that what they were doing to kids channels so how the hell are they getting away with it?

Reactions: 25
They will say it’s nasty trolls that made them lose their careers when it finally does come to an end. But look how many tv presenters (especially kids ones) have done stupid things and it’s ended their careers overnight

it’s being responsible for the influence you have

Reactions: 17
I dunno how they have big balls to come back
They are a laughing stock of YouTube
They came back after 48 hours when they went on the run, dropped by their management and Isabelle taken away “on holiday” by the dad’s family when it came out about Chris’s activities with teens.

They pretended like nothing had happened bar Chris getting the now legendary “Sarah Ingham Forever” tattoo and she looked like she could deck him.

They are literally shameless

Reactions: 37
Thread title suggestion “You’re not famous, Mr Ingram”
So I'm new to the Ingham family. Thoughts: Why can't Chris embrace his natural redhead?
His greasy fringe is AWFUL.
Is that God awful hat glued on?
Wait until you see his black sex hat

Reactions: 20
Will they be vloggijg for future vlogs , wonder if kids are like wtf they no camera round, or If they ar campsite and some one has read Scottish news and will call them out, better still inghams go home back to normal life , you have cracked and burned again you can't come out the better person you just can't you have screwed up , no doubt we will get that Sarah rushed to hospital with tummy pains bam pow early labour thanks trolls

Reactions: 19
Shit Midas could be gold Midas for calamity kayaks. Let's actually do a give a little page for him in recognition of his good work.
I will start one tomorrow if you like and post the link here.
He is a life saver.

Reactions: 26
I dont think he would have posted the videos had Chris and Sarah held their hands up and admitted they were wrong, instead of acting like the world is out to get them and that anyone who disagrees or criticises are trolls.

Reactions: 34
Bit worried Sarah might have unleashed Katrina to Scotland she will burst all the water buoyancy aids and steal your hub caps whilst she’s at it

Reactions: 29
Basically the revolting thickos need to give thier heads a wobble.

Reactions: 10
Has the greaseball made any signals today or is he still hiding in that wannabe emo hat

SHICKKK

Reactions: 14
The scandal has certainly helped their bank balance - according to social blade their views pretty much doubled yesterday

Reactions: 17
The scandal has certainly helped their bank balance - according to social blade their views pretty much doubled yesterday
But is money worth all this ( I know it is to them)!, me personally, I would not. want to live my life like this!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.