The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just skimmed the new video. first time isabelles reaction to a gift looked genuine. like sure she pulled the usual face but she genuinley looks so happy to have finally got the xbox
1545930722196.png

Reactions: 4
So Esmé and Isla’s main presents were Mary Shortle dolls... didn’t they get new ones in the first part of the Christmas Day vlog aswell?

Reactions: 7
Chris makes me want to vomit every time they get one of those hideous dolls ‘Isn’t she so pretty?’ ‘Oh my god she’s so gorgeous’ etc. Serious Ian Watkins vibes.

Reactions: 22
Not sure if it’s that Sarah and Chris have no imagination or they were trying to redo the success of Esme’s reaction to her first baby reborn but either way, how ridiculous!!

Reactions: 15
Chris makes me want to vomit every time they get one of those hideous dolls ‘Isn’t she so pretty?’ ‘Oh my god she’s so gorgeous’ etc. Serious Ian Watkins vibes.
Especially when he says 'so pretty' at the name Noah. It's wearing blue and the name is also a giveaway that it's supposed to be a boy. He's such an idiot.

Reactions: 2
Isla's reaction to the Mary Shortle bag... She's so over that tit ?? Isabelle's reaction to her Xbox was great - very genuine, which was nice to see.

Guess we'll have to wait to see the new Range Rover then.

The LOL doll situation was ridiculous - firstly, why did they put the house up? They're gonna have to take it all the way home with them. Seems silly really. Just the "under wraps" ones alone came to like £150! Absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 3

I found this sad video just now: a 10 year old (I think Esme is 10?) with a huge makeup collection. I reckon her parents might have even set her up to do this as a troll video with all Mummy's or older sister's/sisters' makeup, pretending it's hers because it's got more dislikes than likes. Almost all of the comments are criticising her for having makeup as a 10 year old. Then the girl has another video of her 'reacting to hate comments'.

Apologies if this is off-topic!

Reactions: 1

I found this sad video just now: a 10 year old (I think Esme is 10?) with a huge makeup collection. I reckon her parents might have even set her up to do this as a troll video with all Mummy's or older sister's/sisters' makeup, pretending it's hers because it's got more dislikes than likes. Almost all of the comments are criticising her for having makeup as a 10 year old. Then the girl has another video of her 'reacting to hate comments'.

Apologies if this is off-topic!
What a wasted childhood! There’s plenty of time for makeup and at 10 a child shouldn’t feel the need to wear a mask!

Reactions: 4
What I don't get is who goes away for Christmas and does nothing. Surely the reason to go somewhere like that would be to go on country walks and be outside. They have litrally spent there days in a dirty dirty house

Reactions: 14
What I don't get is who goes away for Christmas and does nothing. Surely the reason to go somewhere like that would be to go on country walks and be outside. They have litrally spent there days in a dirty dirty house
Exactly! My partner and I like to go abroad for Christmas , it’s so much fun seeing how other countries celebrate. Plus it’s so festive/magical. Their “amazing/fun/magical” Christmas would bore me to tears!!

Reactions: 5
As others have said that LOL house won't travel well...

What Isla really really wanted wanted was a Poopsie as her main present...top of her list so another reborn was just nothing really. Esme out of them all does like her reborns though but she's not going to react like 2016 because that's long gone...and what she really really wanted was inline skates. They are always in Mary Shortle so no doubt the surprise, magic has gone too with reborns.

It's really messed up not knowing what your actual children really want even when they state the obvious to you.

Bless Issy at the Xbox...hope she doesn't read packaging though with the games as those have been sold on.

To be fair far more better ways to surprise children ie not telling children there are more surprises to come.

Sarah couldn't look more disinterested to be honest if she tried.

Reactions: 14
Isla's reaction to the Mary Shortle bag... She's so over that tit ?? Isabelle's reaction to her Xbox was great - very genuine, which was nice to see.

The LOL doll situation was ridiculous - firstly, why did they put the house up? They're gonna have to take it all the way home with them. Seems silly really. Just the "under wraps" ones alone came to like £150! Absolutely ridiculous.
It does seem bloody stupid to build the house and then have to transport increasing the risk of damage. Of course if this happened they would probably return it saying it’s faulty!

The house IMHO is trash, definitely not worth the price as we bought for my daughter and it’s being returned.

I’m sure once Christmas is over we’ll never see it again anyway

Reactions: 9
I just hope issy gets the xbox in her bedroom and not in the play room where she will never get a look in with it

Reactions: 17

I bet all that Mary Shortle ? ugly dolls were all gifted! What happened to the competition thing??

All the LOLs in that big box were from Argos 3 for 2 offer. I know because the underwraps had the big yellow stickers with numbers at the side of them. They were also series 1 so I bet they got heaps of duplicates. There was some of the pets things that were £25 each.

I thought Lazy bought some big shopkins mall for Isla - I didn’t see them opening it. She must have not bought it it was in her trolly in some blog in sept.

Plus did they get the LOL bigger surprise??With th endless buckets of money I’m surprised they didn’t get them.

All the wide face mouth reactions are so fake now- they must get told how to react. I just didn’t get after open up all the mountain of tat the kids had to drag it upstairs to their rooms!!??

Reactions: 5
Public opinion is changing and a growing number of people are massively against plastic and consumerism and all that goes with it. I really think the inghams have dropped the ball here thinking viewers want to see mountains of tat it is all very uncool in this modern world were minimalism is becoming all the rage and people are trying to get back to basics and be more conscious of waste. Epic fail ingham family.

Reactions: 33
Just watched the second bit of the blog and I’m gobsmacked - they have more presents on Boxing Day?!

I cannot get over the amount of stuff they get. It’s grotesque.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.