The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Esme has some sensory issues. She doesn't like wearing clothes to bed and Sarah has said that it's hard to buy clothes for Esme as she doesn't like the feel of most fabrics, especially jeans and sweaters. In very old vlogs I remember Sarah saying they had a lot of "trouble" with Esme growing up and she missed out on a lot of school as she was "ill" and that's why she's so far behind in school. She never elaborated and to my knowledge hasn't addressed this again apart from saying passing comments like "Esme learns differently." Maybe she has high functioning Aspergers/Autism, I don't know for sure but it would explain a lot of her behaviour, whatever it is I hope she has the help in place to make things easier and that her parents are supportive, but of what we know of them I highly doubt it.
She mentioned she had a nightmare and got frightened in the night, so I feel the most logical reason for this is that she had night sweats this is probably why she didn't have her pjs on. I don't think it's anything deep.

I hope something happens to one of the girls. Nothing too bad but just enough for Lazy and Creepy to learn that it isn't about the material things in life that count. It the love and the memories you make. The laughs you have in the kitchen on Christmas morning. That walk you take in the countryside with your best friends. Not the mountains of presents and the who can spend the most on presents competition. You can have £100 and be the happiest person in the world and in the same breath a billionaire with a huge house and not he happy at all.
I think you need a time out from the Ingham situation. When you are hoping something traumatic happens to children its time to stop and take a breather. You are a bit much, wouldn't be surprised if you broke into the Ingham household to get a little bit closer to the family. Sniffed their dooooovets.

Reactions: 9
How many views would they have had in previous years at this point of upload do we know ?
This time last year they got exactly 627k views

[or I might have just invented that as the trend seems to be make tit up and claim it as facts]

Reactions: 13
I highly doubt she does. She learnt off her mum aka the world's biggest Drama Queen.

Anyone think they will try for another kid after the baby is born? Girl babies generally bring more views than boys I think.
I wonder if they'd try for another, just to get another boy so this baby isn't the odd son out.

it's sad to think that if they got the girls a few presents each but what the girls had asked for they would of got more genuine reactions and gratitude but instead they just bulk up with tat so they can get fake reactions and views

No there's only one. I met one of the victims (Heidi) in a support group and I told her I was making an account on here out of respect. She didn't want any part in it but then she decided to do a post. Things happened and I got banned because she told the truth. She doesn't post on here anymore and hasn't in ages. Heidi didn't get the letter, it was me. It was early in December that I got the letter, when they were in Lapland.

I will laugh if they do and it turns out to be a girl.

has it been proven on the vlogs that this one is a boy yet or are they gonna make a clickbait video after the babys birth of *OMG DOCTORS GOT THE GENDER WRONG*

Reactions: 2
Their video from last night will probably do well, a lot of people search for Xmas morning openings and Christmas vlogs this time of year but I don’t think they’ll get many new subscribers from it like previous years, they don’t come across as likeable in it at all, they seem out of touch and not with reality. The girls are to screechy and don’t look sincere at all (completely their parents fault who have most definitely given them a talk on how to act) they seem fake and Isabelle is getting makeup one minute and almost crying with joy at it and then the next minute screaming over lol dolls. Their 2016 was real it was genuine excitement and no screaming at every present, the kids seems to act more natural instead of performing aswell that’s why it was popular not the mountain of presents that Chris is claiming ??‍♀

Reactions: 4
I’ve been watching a few Christmas vlogs, even American ones which are normally extravagant, but out of all the ones it seems the Inghams come up trumps with the amount of unnecessary tat they’ve bought.

Reactions: 7
You couldn’t make this up if you tried! I’m so confused! ?

Just seen on Twitter they have deleted at least 1.3k comments on the video, I can still see hundreds. What a way to spend the festive season! Good job the kids have toys to play with as you certainly aren’t spending quality time with them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Ignoring the elephant in the room...

I think this vlog will do them a lot of harm. Yes people will click on it but after 10 minutes of shrieking they'll click right off and ban their kids from watching them again. The hate in the comments is rife and I suspect a lot of people will see them exactly for what they are after that vlog and stop watching.
It will be interesting to see where they are views wise in the middle of January, their content is so dull, they'll really struggle for sure.

Reactions: 18
I’ve just caught up...
That was a ridiculous amount of presents! But not as much as previous years and it was mostly cheap crap whereas in previous years it was quality toys, like the big expensive Lego sets..
The girls behaved attrociously, screaming and shouting, not even looking at what they’d opened before ripping into the next! I bet if you asked them what they got they’d have no idea, so spouting off about making memories is a big old crock of poop!!
The whole video was what I’ve begun to dislike about Christmas! Give me, give me, give me!
My children didn’t write a list year, because they couldn’t think what they wanted, so I asked them if I should get them a few little bits and we’ll buy a family present in the new year. We got them probably half what they normally get and they’ve all still said it’s been the best Christmas EVER!!

Reactions: 20
I honestly think they’ve become so blindsided with other things going on in personal lives they’ve forgotten what it was like to be a normal family like they used to be (IF they ever were in the first place mind you) it’s quite sad to see such a change in the children and the way they parent as it’s become first and foremost about vlog content. No amount of money would convince me to do this as a career I tell you. No time off ever to just be a family it’s all about the money and views and sadly the inspiration for vlog content has become dull and boring. They have way too many things going on to continue good content

Reactions: 7
Staying on the topic of the Inghams (rather than being sucked into the dramatic stories of a certain user ? )....

Looking back at the view numbers from last year (like end of December, early January) - I think it would be safe to say if they have a video that doesn't hit 100k within the next week or so, they're definitely gonna have to regroup and put some real future plans in place for the sake of the girls.

They were clearly waiting for the Christmas vlog to see if they got any freebies for the new baby. At least they'll have a bit of money to actually buy some "bits and bats" (I bloody hate that saying) for the poor newborn.

There is no way they can keep going the way they are going and continue to afford private schooling for two children.

Reactions: 16
Also, the girls said numerous times that they’d had certain things before... why would you get rid of something and then buy it again?

Reactions: 13
Also, the girls said numerous times that they’d had certain things before... why would you get rid of something and then buy it again?
That just shows me they dont remember what they have bought in the past

Reactions: 8
That just shows me they dont remember what they have bought in the past
Is also possible because they have so much that Lazy is just re-wrapping stuff from around the house that they don't register as already owning. So it will inflate the amount of presents on Xmas morning.

Reactions: 11
Hello, long time lurked! Just watched the first few mins of the Xmas vlog & what got me the most was the comments from kids saying things like 'Santa only got me a build a bear & a dressing gown' or 'why does Santa bring you so much?'... I just can't imagine how I would feel watching that as a child that believed in Santa! I obviously didn't watch m7ch of it but did catch izzy's face at isla getting the fake nails... that's my expression any time I watch them!

Reactions: 18
Hello, long time lurked! Just watched the first few mins of the Xmas vlog & what got me the most was the comments from kids saying things like 'Santa only got me a build a bear & a dressing gown' or 'why does Santa bring you so much?'... I just can't imagine how I would feel watching that as a child that believed in Santa! I obviously didn't watch m7ch of it but did catch izzy's face at isla getting the fake nails... that's my expression any time I watch them!
Welcome. I just wanted to comment on your username - 'actually it's Miss Chnandler Bong'!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.