The Ingham Family #168 arse of frog, missing dog - the perfect spell for a rubbish vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Sarah got her blood results while they were still at home or if shes ignoring calls from the midwife now.

Reactions: 17
Also, is Chris completely absent when it comes to sorting out schoolwork? I remember this was originally his idea and Sarah was against it for a long time, so you would think he would contribute to some extent. As much as I don’t like her, I don’t think the kids would get any form of “schooling” if not for her.

Reactions: 18
But they have a million scrunchies..from sjien or somewhere . And bought a scrunchie holder thing..useless tat that zthey simply had to have ... So they could put hair on a pony.. I fact didn't isla have
to have 2 of each colour as she loved pig tails..

Reactions: 21
I think Isabelle is trying to follow a fashion trend like billie eillish I've seen so many girls her age wearing clothes that look ridiculously to big on them but that's how billie dresses all the time
She most definitely is not and Lord help you if Sarah gets wind of your opinion... were your ears covered by a grey beanie when Sarah told us all, the other day, that Izzy has her own fashion style - she's 100 and eleventy billion % not copying anyone... in fact, Sarah's exact words were "it's definitely like, her own style like, it's yours (speaking to Isabelle), it's what you've come up with, rather than being like influenced by anyone else" like like like So there you have it... Sarah has Isabelle trend setting from Pylon Palace to CornMall and back again... honestly, trying to keep you Tattlers in line is starting to feel a bit like herding sheep

Reactions: 49
Am I remembering correctly - didn’t they have an outdoor sitting room last year with blow up seats…. What happened to all that and the outdoor kitchen??? Such a disposable family
Yes they did have this last year! I remembered that too! They also had a different awning last year too, think that was blow up too!

Reactions: 9
Yes they did have this last year! I remembered that too! They also had a different awning last year too, think that was blow up too!
Yes their awning was much nicer last year, he’s been watching too much #van life and gone for a retractable, the bellend doesn’t realise he now needs bloody wind breaks to ‘break the wind’

Reactions: 15
I think last years awning, furniture and that whole outdoor kitchen set up was left behind on the Island of Portugal. They had no space for everything on the way home after they lived for so long on the one site.

Reactions: 19
The Ingham Family #169 - Views at an all time low, clickbait baby titles here we go

(Can I just say that as group I feel like we come up with some of the funniest thread titles )

Reactions: 31
#169 Boring blogs from Cornmall,the lowest viewing figures of them all

#169 No matter where the Minghams go,
They're not as entertaining as Manny Ho Ho

Reactions: 8
It must be the Cornish cream scones to credit with her return to excellent health and (as much as her previous) level of fitness.
Can I have some scones ????

Reactions: 12
Who the feck does Christopher Malcolm think he is! What self respecting man in his forties would get on his roller skates and head for a skate park that's likely full of people in their teens and early twenties on skateboards.

Noncey Nora is at the skate park on his own didn’t think he’d have the balls…
NONCEY NORA THOUGH!!! CRYYYYYYYYYYYIINNNNNNGGGGGG

I think publicly congratulating her on her pregnancy is code for "another week of your pregnancy has been and gone, I STILL haven't done any extra curricular shagging and can I have a biscuit now please?"

Can't fit Prinny in their car, but can fit Malc's size 7 skates. Priorities.

Ps Lazy, he's probably not "skating".
Note to Self: Do not, repeat Do not EVER check Tattle while you're eating your lunch.

Reactions: 20
The view numbers are currently abysmal. Why the hell have they not done “a day at the hairdresser” type vlog of Isabelle and Esme (I assume these are the main 2 characters that would be moneyspinners).
They might even find some new subscribers doing these sort of vlogs as it appeals to youngsters…… surely it’s a no brainier?

Can we even call it a style? Honestly I don't get it. She's a pretty girl and she's hiding in all these big baggy clothes. It's so different from how she was dressing on their eurotrip last summer.

Reactions: 23
You SPREAD the jam and DOLLOP the cream!! Who are all you monsters saying cream first

Reactions: 41
Can we even call it a style? Honestly I don't get it. She's a pretty girl and she's hiding in all these big baggy clothes. It's so different from how she was dressing on their eurotrip last summer.
Poor kid isn’t the same shape as then. This alleged vegetarianism has them all piling on the pounds/bloating them out. It’s pitiful to see the decline (of Isabelle especially) over the past year.

Reactions: 22
Vlogs are gonna get worse today's will be lazys list of baby names to try throw us off and maybe the girls screaming at the park of creepys cleaver he may add an old clip of his skating to throw lazy of the scent of his hotel visit Then tomorrow's vlog will be the normal as they yet again are still sat at the caravan now

Reactions: 16
Miraculously, they'll do one in the next week or so.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.