Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

garyowen7

My lord - tonight's vlog had one of the most toxic and miserable atmospheres they've ever had.

- Creepy as ever just doing zero research and putting his family through crap and stress just so he can have a good drone shot, which he didn't even get.

- Lazy being in a foul mood from the very beginning, some of which was justified, most of which was her just being her usual miserable self. For someone who says they love holidays, she has a funny way of showing it.

- They clearly left really late in the day, yet again. And not because of any home schooling taking precedence. That cafe shuts at 5pm, and you can tell it's around 6-7pm or later by the time they got there. They've done sod all today.

Screenshot 2021-06-07 20.18.32.png

- This moment here really summed up their horrendous relationship. Lazy asks a relatively well-meaning question about lizards (as daft as it may sound), he just ignores and then mocks her like he's some genius (he doesn't actually know if there's lizards there or not, does he?), starts walking off with his true love Isabelle, they then start both mocking her, and then she just stands there like a lemon with genuine anger and jealousy towards them. She's mentioned before how she doesn't like it when Creepy and Isabelle walk off for miles in front. Dangeous.

What a horrible vlog!

Screenshot 2021-06-07 20.21.00.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Ah, so that's why vlog was late, he read the comment I wrote earlier today about blurring other kids faces out or I'd be reporting it. He's had to chop a lot of footage out and blur the rest. 🤣
Nice one Creepy 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Hi Sarah, hun. I'm presuming you're up by now and getting your daily dose of Tattle. Just a friendly reminder that Kaci from Dad v Girls is 16 today. The same age as the girl that Creepy groomed illegally in Florida (yes, it is illegal in Florida). Have a lovely day 😘

thegreencow

VIP Member
GETTING LOCKED IN THE TOILETS!!

Jace stared out of the window at the caravans. Lazy says she and Jace are people watching. They're trying to keep quiet because the girls are doing schoolwork outside, although Jace doesn't seem to have got the message and is being loud. Jace says he's trying to push a poo out. Esme is doing maths, Isabelle the periodic table and Isla history. the have a plan they want to get done today. They need a wind breaker to close off their area because it's so messy.

Esme says the best thing about working outside is she gets to do her work with and moth named Garfield on her hand. Lazy thinks it's dying because it landed on her top and then Esme adopted it. The shock of the smell of unwashed Lazy probably poisoned it. Isabelle was doing chemistry but is doing probability in maths and wants to cry. She did four pages of chemistry. Jace seems to be holding onto a wire in the background. Isla is doing maths.

Schoolwork is done and Isa has gone to the park. Esme and Lazy are about to do more Fidget and Me promotion but the moth doesn't want to leave Esme. Lazy laughs at the moth and says how cute it is. They could only bring a small selection of fidgets and Esme talks us through them whilst sausage fingers demonstrates how to use them. Isla has learnt to count to 10 in Spanish and Lazy makes her do it to camera.

Creepy is feeling fresh after leaving the shower block but is still wearing the manky beanie that he's worn for the past 2682178 days. The first job to do is move the van because it's tilted to the left and it's bugging them because it causes doors to slam shut. It requires putting the awning away. They could hear cows mooing last night. Then they have a couple of things to but and they're off to see the local area. Tomorrow they're travelling out to see proper Cornwall. They're near Land's End so close to everything. Time lapse of caravan being moved.

Esme has put Garfield the moth in a purple pot. She read that they like flowers butterflies are attracted to but couldn't find daises, daffodils or buttercups. She's taking Garfield on a moth and letting it have a walk on the grass. Esme tells the moth not to fly away. She doesn't seem able to fly and has walked back into the pot Esme got her. You know they Inghams are having a shit holiday when the entire vlog is focussed on a bloody moth.

Jace is resting on Lazy and says he's sad. They're sat in the sun and Jace keeps saying he's tired and sad. Lazy and Creepy laugh at him. He woke up at 9:45am. They were laid there and Jace went "Dadda, Dadda help me". Creepy told him that if he needs him in the night he should shout "Dadda, Dadda" really loud and he will come and rescue him once he can get off Tinder. There is a helicopter flying overhead and suddenly Jace is more alert.

Lazy laughs at Isabelle sunbathing and asks if she's ok because she looks like she's loving life as much as Lazy is loving her vimto ice pops. Isabelle loves how everyone is quiet and she can hear the birds.

Esme is loving life because she's found another moth. Garfield climbed onto Jace's arm and ran up his face. Esme says it must be the time of year they just chill and Lazy tells her it's the time of day.

It's a little later and the Inghams have been to Tesco. Jace trips off camera. They got food, salad and drinks for a barbeque. They got veggie (yeah right!) sausages and burgers. Everyone on the campsite was having a barbeque last night and Lazy really wanted one. Lazy and Jace make chips and are leaving the skin on. Isla went to the toilet block and got stuck because the door wouldn't open for five minutes. They zoom in on the burger to how that they're vegan. Still doesn't prove the other ones are as well foooos. Jace is 'helping' Creepy cook. Creepy says the chips are better that Five Guys chips.

Esme and Isla finished eating their yummy dinner and are about to play bat and ball. Footage of the game. Jace steals the ball and puts it in his mouth. He probably thought it was a sweet. Sunset footage. Washing up time lapse.

It's suddenly got cold outside and Lazy was frozen but now she's nice and warm. The girls love to watch movies together but with all six they can't watch together. Creepy bought something to sync both tvs. Esme is obsessed with Avengers movies and wants to watch venom but Lazy might fall asleep as it's 2 hours long so they're not watching it. She's the most selfish person I've ever known. Esme is outside walking Garfield and Margaret the moths. They've stayed with her all day. Isabelle tells Esme that moths only live for a day but Lazy laughs at her and says they don't. It's dragonflies that live for a day. Moths can live for months. They had lots of emails and schoolwork to do today. There is an airbag holding up the caravan. Tomorrow they're off to coves and beaches to see Cornwall.

End of vlog

Scrolling through Tattle. Hi Lazy.
Screenshot 2021-06-04 185623.png

Living the dream in their shitty caravan with their dodgy car and broken hoover.
Screenshot 2021-06-04 190136.png

Screenshot 2021-06-04 185336.png
Screenshot 2021-06-04 185436.png

• Haha
  • Heart

SarahGard83

VIP Member
So if Jace is apparently fully potty trained did Sarah just allow him to shit himself the other day when he cried out poo poo coming now while she shoved him away and told him to wait? Mother of the year!

Another observation I've made is how Sarah gets so fucked off if Chris doesn't congratulate her for another week of pregnancy. Surely that's not even a thing? I've had 2 children and would think something wasn't right if my husband said happy how ever many weeks. They really are a strange pair

Otterwise

VIP Member
Screenshot (28)_LI.jpg

Cooking on a plastic storage Wilko tub? Did the lid melt?
Christopher Malcolm and Sarah Louise! Great job teaching your offspring science and health and safety.
Those vegan meatballs are Lidl meatballs from the chilled section numb nuts.

• Haha

MountainMama

Lazy, you think we’re all jealous of you??

I’m jealous you have to lie daily to live your best life not just to us, but your loyal Ifam

I’m jealous that you lash out and bully any innocent person who questions you and your family

I’m jealous you can no longer go to the USA

I’m jealous that you clearly have no friends other than a secret Facebook group with people that don’t know you in real life

I’m jealous you’re that unfit you ‘literully’ sit on your sofa all day, huffing and puffing if you move

I’m jealous that you decided to stick with your husband after he cheats on you numerous times with younger women and clearly has no respect for you whatsoever

I’m jealous the only joy you seem to get in life now is from shopping in B&M

Yup, totally jealous ….

1623107456598.gif

Sorry Sarah but no, not really jealous :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Pastel

VIP Member
Either Jace is back in nappies or Sarah let him
Shit himself. Jace said poo out and lazy said... I am sure the ifam want to know you are pushing a poo out. So hes either back in nappies or shitting his pants!!
I'm now suspecting that, because they have no water in that caravan, they've put Jace back in nappies because they couldn't be bothered to keep taking him to the public toilets every time he needs to go!!!

• Wow
  • Sad

Redbreast

VIP Member
Ok, I don’t know anything about home schooling but as a former uni student and then a lecturer, students need structure and therefore, a timetable?!

so shouldn’t each child have their own timetable and know what they are doing subject wise each day and set the work on the day so:

Izzy:
9am to 9:50am (hahaha I know they don’t get up that early) - science, this week animal cells vs plant cells

10min break

10am to 10:50am - maths, this week probability

10min break

11am to 12pm - English, discuss the relationship between the two main characters in Of Mice and Men (I don’t know if they still read that for English but you get the idea).

12pm Lunch

1pm Physical Activity - bike ride and explore local area

Then they could also look at buildings, take photos, discuss British wildlife, British flowers,

you get the idea by now. Why do they not do this?! Is there not somebody who to oversee this? In a time that is so important for Isabelle, it just proves that lazy doesn’t give a damn about her daughters future.
I think aside from the main fact of him being a blatant perve this is what bothers me the most. My mum is a primary school teacher and the effort and work that goes into planning just one lesson 🥵 Each lesson is carefully planned and executed. It takes time and preparation in the evenings and weekends. This is what I just don’t get! WHO IS TEACHING THESE CHILDREN? 🤬 it infuriates me! A child can’t teach itself, that’s the whole point of having an adult TEACH you because they can’t just read off a website or out of a textbook to learn. How is this even allowed? It’s so wrong! I really do feel so sorry for those children. School should also, like you said, be structured and take up the whole day from 9-3pm (obviously with breaks etc) who is doing their lesson plans for each child to suit their individual needs/ages? Absolute scum of the earth these parents. Every child deserves an education and these arseholes are giving hardworking home ed parents a bad name! 😢

• Heart

FoksiOska

VIP Member
First stop tomorrow morning is shopping. I knew this would just end up being a grand tour of supermarkets, Primarks and Matalans of the UK.

• Haha
  • Sad

Sunshineandshadows

For a family who claim ‘they love to travel’ they certainly seem to do fuck all when ‘travelling’
They make out that they love to explore new places, but they always end up either doing nothing or just going to the same bog standards beaches/pools/cheap and tacky shops.
Imagine driving for 9 hours only to sit in a field all day doing nothing. What a complete waste of money and time. It’s not like they need ‘a restful holiday’ either because the 300 and odd days they’re not on holiday they do fuck all then too.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

garyowen7

Grey beanie watch update...

So after going back from yesterday's post to when they first moved in, I've now gone back through every vlog (shudder) to find the last time Creepy appears wearing a different beanie to his favourite boring grey garden gnome variety.

So, minus 7 vlogs where he doesn't appear on camera (as if the kids would ever be allowed that luxury), it has now been 63 consecutive vlogs where he is seen wearing that monstrosity. SIXTY-THREE.

Imagine. The. Stench.

The last vlog I could find where he's only seen wearing the black one (you'd have to back years before you found one where he didn't wear one at all), was the one dated March 22nd. It's now June, Creeps.

#63:

1622832351506.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Pastel

VIP Member
I think Isabelle is trying to follow a fashion trend like billie eillish I've seen so many girls her age wearing clothes that look ridiculously to big on them but that's how billie dresses all the time
She most definitely is not and Lord help you if Sarah gets wind of your opinion... were your ears covered by a grey beanie when Sarah told us all, the other day, that Izzy has her own fashion style - she's 100 and eleventy billion % not copying anyone... in fact, Sarah's exact words were "it's definitely like, her own style like, it's yours (speaking to Isabelle), it's what you've come up with, rather than being like influenced by anyone else" like like like :rolleyes: So there you have it... Sarah has Isabelle trend setting from Pylon Palace to CornMall and back again... honestly, trying to keep you Tattlers in line is starting to feel a bit like herding sheep 🐑🐑🐑

• Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
Imagine going somewhere as lovely as Cornwall and the most interesting thing you can think to film and fill half a vlog is a moth.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

xoxo_a

You know, I’ve noticed a few times that when photos get posted from the vlogs, some tattlers take the time to cover up the faces of the children. I don’t watch their videos, so I didn’t know what Jace looked like until I took a peek over there. Strangers, more concerned with the welfare of your children than you are. That says everything I think.

• Heart

Mariemoo43

First time posting here, hello 👋

Re the homeschooling. If they had been homeschooled properly then they wouldn't have have to be doing school work on holiday. Who on earth would want to be doing that!

Poor kids

• Heart

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Chris would have been long gone if it wasn’t for the YouTube money. He was fuming when she bought up him having a paddy when driving.
I’d be having a paddy too if my wife was a slob who tried to ridicule me at every chance. She does it to her kids too. She’s going to be a sad bitter old lady when they all eventually ditch her.

as I said before it incredible she manages to make a groomer look a nicer person than her

Also. The massive vegetarian she is “it’s only a fish’ mocking Esme for actually caring.
VILE VILE VILE excuse for a mother

• Heart