Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DayoftheLlamas

You know the holiday's epic when the toilet block is making the vlog title.

All those days Creepy spent doing moderations to the caravan for going wild camping, getting off the grid, pretending that he's the love child of Bear Grylls and Bob the Builder, and the big adventure is sitting around a campsite in Cornwall at half-term, writing click-bait about toilet locks.

I fear poor Creepy's best life is maybe not quite living up to his expectations.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Ok, I don’t know anything about home schooling but as a former uni student and then a lecturer, students need structure and therefore, a timetable?!

so shouldn’t each child have their own timetable and know what they are doing subject wise each day and set the work on the day so:

Izzy:
9am to 9:50am (hahaha I know they don’t get up that early) - science, this week animal cells vs plant cells

10min break

10am to 10:50am - maths, this week probability

10min break

11am to 12pm - English, discuss the relationship between the two main characters in Of Mice and Men (I don’t know if they still read that for English but you get the idea).

12pm Lunch

1pm Physical Activity - bike ride and explore local area

Then they could also look at buildings, take photos, discuss British wildlife, British flowers,

you get the idea by now. Why do they not do this?! Is there not somebody who to oversee this? In a time that is so important for Isabelle, it just proves that lazy doesn’t give a damn about her daughters future.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

DizzyDaydream

They’re in Cornwall and have gone to soft play and the cinema 🤦🏻‍♀️ They’ve travelled miles to do things they could do on their doorstep, complete and utter fools.
That's nothing. They went to Australia and stayed in and watched Pretty Woman. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

Cedann

We have had many conversations in this house about what we would do if we saw them in public.... we settled on filming them and uploading it on YouTube as that’s what they do to everyone else and get away with it. I never thought I might actually get the chance 😱

• Haha

Basic

VIP Member
Sarah is so nasty to Isabelle, belittling her at every opportunity. Isabelle gives her view or opinion and Sarah shuts her down when she herself doesn't have a clue. It really annoys me. You never do that to your child unless you are sure of the correct answer and never do it in an undermining way. Kids don't learn or develop a love of learning when they are constantly undermined.

Sarah never bothers to google an answer to any questions she or the girls may have about anything. That is what home education is all about, it's constant teaching and learning. You don't know the answer? Go looking for it. They also never do any form of hands on learning which is critical to home schooling. I'm no expert but I've looked into it because I considered it at one point for my own kids. They don't seem to have any resources whatsoever or go to the library or have tutors. They need to buy into a programme for each of the kids because they have no clue how to go about it themselves.

Sarah takes no responsibility for her own actions. She blames Chris for the cove being a bit of a hike for a heavily pregnant woman but does no research herself before setting off for the day. My partner and I and the kids do these things together so we all know what we're doing and where we're going. Sometimes we stumble upon new places along the way but never set off without an idea of what we'll need or see.

Why the hell is Esme wearing sliders for a day of walking? Buy your children some decent trainers and some walking boots for a holiday like this! What is wrong with these people?

Why do none of them tie their hair up? It would be so much more comfortable on a windy day.

Why don't any of them wear hats and sunglasses?

Why are they so ill prepared when they 'travel' so much?

Why do they ask ifam for ideas of where to go? Buy a bloody guide book or google. I can't with these fools.

• Heart
  • Sad

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Oh fuck right off you bloody liars
Five days without a shit whilst taking lactulose
He would be crapping through the eye of a needle
And all that “ I don’t want to poo poo” he was bloody asking to do one the other day but lazy boot ignored him
I hope he shits all over the bed and they wake up to a poonami

💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

• Haha

leni18

VIP Member
If they come to Devon and I see them I will say something, I've been part of tattle since beginning I wouldn't waste an opputunity to get my thoughts out.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Clairer86

VIP Member
I'm not quite sure isabelles jeans really suit her. I mean I hate to be rude about a child, and I'm all for everyone expressing themselves, but surely her parents could even help her style them a little better if that's what she wants to wear? I really feel like she's trying to cover up in the baggiest clothes possible bey of her weight gain. Thats sad isn't it 😔
I would love to rescue Isabelle for the weekend and do a proper pamper/girly weekend with her. I would love to take her to her favourite clothes shop, her try on different outfits and for her to find something she feels confident and comfortable in. I would also love to take her to buy some proper makeup and skincare. Im not saying she needs to be wearing Charlotte Tilbury or Pat McGrath, even the drugstore has some amazing products/dupes, and i would love to spend time with her teaching and showing her about makeup that would benefit her. Finally, i would love to take her to the hairdresser and let her get it cut or styled however she wanted.

It makes me so sad and angry that Lazy is that much of a bitter and jealous cunt that she constantly puts Issy down and takes the piss out of her. Lazy would never dream of taking Issy to her favourite clothes shop/for a proper hair cut/ or even spend time showing her the best way to apply makeup. The more i watch the more im convinced Lazy is totally jealous of her and trying to do everything she can to get rid of her confidence/feeling of self worth so Issy ends up totally reliant on Lazy. She is a fucking disgusting cunt. I honestly dont think i have hated anyone more than i hate Lazy and Creepy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Fozziebear79

Chatty Member
Anyone would think they were trying to avoid the general public 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Scared they might run into a Tattler 🤣🤣🤣xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Natsterino

Sarah tells Jace to be careful because the electric wires are wrapped around his bike. Then proceeds to waffle on about nonsense whilst he clearly struggles with the wires in the background.... Absolutely shocking neglectful parenting. You do not mess about with children and electricity

• Wow

Abbvay

VIP Member
Who would go to Cornwall during half term when your children don't actually go to school?

• Haha

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Lazy says Jace hasn't been to the toilet in 5 days, she has a very selective memory as Jace said himself yesterday that he'd "just pushed a poo out" and she promptly put him on the floor and carried on talking, mother of the year strikes again.
And if your toddler hasn’t been to the toilet for five days why are you vlogging and not at the doctor

• Wow
  • Sad

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Poor little Mila
Youngest in the trailer
Daughter of a nonce
And her mother an enabler

they move from town to town
Because their rep follows them around
They sell tat to make a pound
Their morals are far from sound

they say the haters lie
They’re jealous of their style
They travel miles and miles
To eat fake veggies in their sty
Erm I mean tin no chavavan.

they travel all over the globe
But to Disney world they cannot go
Getting arrested at the border would be the ponces fate.
because he is and will always be a bloody pervy state.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Tried hate watching these morons today but they were so boring I couldn’t be bothered in the end. They just drone on about meaningless shit. They are doing nothing for Cornwall’s tourist trade
Playing with a nearly dead moth, playing shit tennis for a bit until your brother puts the ball in his mouth, copying from the BBC bite size website, watching a film together but on 2 separate tellys that are synced up (but you can probably hear a slight delay from one of them) because you can’t actually all fit around one, and not even watching the film you want to watch because your mum will fall asleep in it, also going to sleep with 2 moths in a tub in your hot and crammed caravan. I’m a jealous hater

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- Started the vlog very chirpy. Wonder how it'll end...

- Does the air con still not work in the chavavan then?

- Lazy, you should be used to sleeping next to the noise of the motorway... Or do you mean that you had to share a bed with Creepy for once?

- Of course they're off to Cornwall. Hide your teenage daughters if you're in that area!

- 3pm when they stopped? That means they didn't leave till gone midday again. They're the laziest people on YouTube.

- They went for a smaller pitch away from the play area, rather than be close to the play area, because they don't want to be disturbed at 7am. How about you actually go to bed at a decent hour, put your kids to bed at a decent hour, and actually live a full day for once in your strange life? These people are fucking bizarre.

- 11 minutes in and all Lazy has done is moan so far.

- Now she's turned into a caravaning expert. I'm not sure all the kids watching really give a shit about some cover for your caravan.

- When's Isabelle getting a haircut? When's Esme getting a hair wash?

- I'm so bored. All they've done is chat shit the whole vlog.

- Ginger tones are strong out of that beanie tonight. Never did get his hair cut either, did he.

- Jace playing near the cooker. Wow.

• Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Hi Lazy, do we have to wait for Creepy to finish shagging the ifam come home from skating until the vlog is uploaded?

Also, please feel free to let us know exactly what you've achieved in your life? I'm not sure newspaper articles about your grooming husband or your bizarre and dangerous parenting count.

• Haha

Ginlover92

Screenshot_20210606-203041_YouTube.jpg

Some of the people who comment on these vlogs! Is Olivia okay? Corn-mall? Who pronounces cornwall as Corn-mall? As someone who lives on the Devon/Cornwall border- certainly not anyone I know. I know some who are not from the south west pronounce it Corn Wall but I have no idea what Olivia is talking about 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Honestly I can’t believe simple Sarah sometimes, other people’s loud Chuldren? You’ve raised the most feral, attention seeking, loud chuldren going! Fuck me she might as well go all out and do a post about hating groomers!

• Heart
Reactions: 51