The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does that look like a personalised breast implant?

How wonky is that light?!

ETA:

Nice camel toe on your mangina there, Creepy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 75
I missed these recaps. Thank you greencow.

Reactions: 22
I feel sorry for Isabelle. My daughter was 16 in April. She is getting excited for her prom( fingers crossed). This is her last week of exams. Iam a manager in retail and have got her a Saturday job for now and part time till she goes to 6th form.

I know all teens are different but Isabelle has no one but her family. No independence, no starting to make her own way in life.

Reactions: 31
We got a good view of the front door and gate today. Well done for keeping the front of the house top secret . If their visitor had been in the garden would he not have walked around the side instead of out through the front door .

Reactions: 22
That site charges £10.00 per letter/head/tail, plus postage. Maybe they wanted to call her Everleigh but the cotterpillar would have been too expensive

I bet that why he's called Jace too. Jason would have been too expensive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
That site charges £10.00 per letter/head/tail, plus postage. Maybe they wanted to call her Everleigh but the cotterpillar would have been too expensive
Okay but who the fuck other than the Minghams are paying £10 for like one block letter thing

Reactions: 21
Okay but who the fuck other than the Minghams are paying £10 for like one block letter thing
Sue Radford has one for baby Heidie and Stacey Soloman has one for Rex. So yeah, all Lazy's mates.

I bet that Sue Radford regretted the extra 'e' at the end of Heidie's name when she saw the price of each letter

Reactions: 28
maybe i’m far from it but could the name be amy?? or aimee/amie (not sure if they would pick that sort
of name)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.