The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the Santa letters were lovely, especially Isla's reaction. You could tell Isabelle just went along for it and I think Esme is losing the magic, but even she was shocked at how the letters got there.

I can't remember the age when I stopped believing in stuff, but I remember we were on a caravan holiday in Ingoldmells when it was Easter and we sort of got told that the Easter Bunny would know where we were. However, we ended up being told that the Easter Bunny gave mine and my sister's mum and dad the eggs early I think.

As for the Tooth Fairy - we never put teeth under our pillow, we always got told to leave it in a money bag pegged on the calendar that way the Tooth Fairy wouldn't wake us up haha! So we believed for years, but my sister lost a tooth when my parents were away for the night and our nanny was looking after us. In the morning my sister was sad the Tooth Fairy hadn't been, so my nanny said to her "Aww I forgot to do it." Then gave her a £2 coin.

A similar thing happened with Santa, my nanny wrapped something up, told my sister to write on tag from Santa and so my sister told me lmao! I know she technically spoiled it but my nanny was great when she was here, I still remember my dad taking our old toys to the charity shop (including a one-legged Barbie doll). My nanny ended up going in that charity shop and bought the whole bag back, Barbie included and said it goes with the other one we had and we could play doctors :D.

To me I still think Christmas is magical, my boyfriend hadn't had a proper Christmas in 16 years and when we started going out I vowed to make it the best one he'd had! It was a success, he cried with happiness and the magic is still there (it'll be our 3rd Christmas together this year), and I still get so excited.

Reactions: 10
Probably getting too lazy to put her makeup on properly. Probably wishes she had a makeup artist for her tv show...
That's funny about her eyebrows .my daughter is training as a make up artist she would howl laughing at her eyebrows

Reactions: 6
Why does he talk to them kids like idiots? He just sounds camp as Christmas! Hmmm ??

Besides them girls individually are more intelligent than him and waynetta slob combined!! Ok boo boos ??

And that who hooo - I could knock him out I really could

Reactions: 14
The woohoo and boo boo, omg she’s 7 stop talking to her like she’s 2! And how many times to we get to hear how magical it is and how proud you are of them skiing. Repeat,repeat,repeat. You cut all that out yours have no chat in the vlog. No discussions as a family just woohoo at them going down a hill!

Reactions: 12
I'm a ski instructor and tonights vlog made me cringe so much, they clearly had no instructor apart from Isabelle who's been on 1 ski holiday before and they just shoved the kids onto the slope without a clue. It may have been the baby slope but the way Isla amd Esme were just falling over to stop at the start meant that someone could have gotten hurt. They were doing so many things wrong that I could barely stand to watch it. Skiing can be dangerous if you're not careful- even as a beginner ?

Reactions: 19
They don’t know that antlers are made of bone and poor prinny woo has been left at home

Reactions: 6
Are they only considering doing homeschool cause Family Fizz does that?
I think it would be more to do with the fact that they could go on holidays whenever they please and would have more content during the day with the kids at home.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion:-
#17 Watch Lazy Start To Whine As Views And Subs Decline, More Selling Stuff Online.

Reactions: 26
A little shout out to smug Sarah with this title suggestion:

The eyebrows are shocking, unique fam are mocking. Home schooling? That's funny. Must've run out of money.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.