The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a ski instructor and tonights vlog made me cringe so much, they clearly had no instructor apart from Isabelle who's been on 1 ski holiday before and they just shoved the kids onto the slope without a clue. It may have been the baby slope but the way Isla amd Esme were just falling over to stop at the start meant that someone could have gotten hurt. They were doing so many things wrong that I could barely stand to watch it. Skiing can be dangerous if you're not careful- even as a beginner ?
Probably had to pay extra for a ski instructor so that's a NO!

Reactions: 5
Not sure that it’s been posted but I saw it and couldn’t help but laugh. a lot. that face, that pose(?), I Just it’s all very confusing. Hilarious but confusing. It’s literally a pose teenage boys do??????? and some of the comments from fan pages who most probably aren’t even 16 commenting on his eyes? and tit just makes me feel sick to the stomach..

(Just lurking on both of their instas though & there’s defo slacking on deleting comments.... suxxxx)

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Not sure that it’s been posted but I saw it and couldn’t help but laugh. a lot. that face, that pose(?), I Just it’s all very confusing. Hilarious but confusing. It’s literally a pose teenage boys do??????? and some of the comments from fan pages who most probably aren’t even 16 commenting on his eyes? and tit just makes me feel sick to the stomach..

(Just lurking on both of their instas though & there’s defo slacking on deleting comments.... suxxxx)
His eyes? They just look black like his soul tbh.

Reactions: 10

How bloody embarassing! What's the male equivalent of "mutton dressed as lamb"? You're in your thirties, Chris!

Reactions: 10
How bloody embarassing! What's the male equivalent of "mutton dressed as lamb"? You're in your thirties, Chris!
My mum used to say ‘Old goat in kid’s clothing’ for men who wouldn’t dress and act their age.
Maybe more apt than ever for this pathetic pervy prick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

The ginger tinge in his eyebrows is showing here.

Reactions: 7
I see creepy’s brother has bought a puppy with his Sarah look a like girlfriend. Puppy is named bellaboo - after one of chris’s victims?! You can’t make this stuff up ?

Reactions: 21
I see creepy’s brother has bought a puppy with his Sarah look a like girlfriend. Puppy is named bellaboo - after one of chris’s victims?! You can’t make this stuff up ?
How unfortunate for her. That poor dog needs to be rescued, along with Coco and Prinny #savetheinghampooches

Reactions: 3
I've been lurking for a while now, thought it was time to put my two pennies worth in..

I use to watch their vlogs, apart from when they were on holiday. Sarah and Chris need to turn the camera off and get a proper life.
The kids get spoilt rotten and expect everything to handed to them on a plate. Holiday after holiday after holiday, its not good for the children to be pulled out of school, why are the schools allowing it? What if it were one of the other kids wanting that time off? they wouldn't be allowed. Isabel is at the age where she should be in school! rule for one and rules for others. Chris is full of himself, so is Sarah, I despise them both for the way they spoil their kids and the way they show off because they have money.

Regarding the "young Ifam" what the hell are the parents doing allowing their kids to be clued to technology? Using them as a baby sitter rather than taking responsibility for them. At the end of the day, if their children are victims of grooming etc they are the first ones to complain when they are partly to blame for allowing them access to different technology.

and breath......

Reactions: 9
I've been lurking for a while now, thought it was time to put my two pennies worth in..

I use to watch their vlogs, apart from when they were on holiday. Sarah and Chris need to turn the camera off and get a proper life.
The kids get spoilt rotten and expect everything to handed to them on a plate. Holiday after holiday after holiday, its not good for the children to be pulled out of school, why are the schools allowing it? What if it were one of the other kids wanting that time off? they wouldn't be allowed. Isabel is at the age where she should be in school! rule for one and rules for others. Chris is full of himself, so is Sarah, I despise them both for the way they spoil their kids and the way they show off because they have money.

Regarding the "young Ifam" what the hell are the parents doing allowing their kids to be clued to technology? Using them as a baby sitter rather than taking responsibility for them. At the end of the day, if their children are victims of grooming etc they are the first ones to complain when they are partly to blame for allowing them access to different technology.

and breath......
I totally agree with you,It really is the lack of schooling that pees me off,My Grandaughter is 10 she has a Laptop,phone and Kindle,She is allowed 2 hours a night aslong as her homework is done,she has no social media platforms installed on any of her devices She tells us her friends do but I think even at 10 its too young there is more to life than sitting with a phone glued to your hand:mad:

Reactions: 12
The comment is to McFlee, who must have crawled out of Sarah’s bum to read it ?

I can’t see this sadly ?

No way they can’t let her home school, she’s really thick, surely there must be some standards???
I was homeschooled: no-one is entitled to inspect you, legally, because it protects your right to privacy.

However the education laws in the UK are that children receive appropriate education for their abilities.

Who is Coco's owner?

Reactions: 1
Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.