The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the vlog was only uploaded an hour or so ago, when the majority of their viewers would have been in bed let's be honest here. According to social blade they've already had over 600 subs today and 160k views. They clearly weren't watching the last couple of vlogs considering the number of views they've had, so what the duck were these 160k people supposedly watching? Doesn't add up to me!!!
I think people are going back to watch their old popular videos. The Christmas morning one from 2016 has an influx of new comments from the past three weeks, some of which have tons of likes like the 'who's watching in 2018?' type of comments. I'm guessing its either still going around somehow (some of the comments don't seem like fans so people must still be finding it), and others are IFAM who are rewatching.

I think people are going back to watch their old popular videos. The Christmas morning one from 2016 has an influx of new comments from the past three weeks, some of which have tons of likes like the 'who's watching in 2018?' type of comments. I'm guessing its either still going around somehow (some of the comments don't seem like fans so people must still be finding it), and others are IFAM who are rewatching.
Am getting a lot of vlogmas stuff from the last couple of years in my feed. So maybe that's what is helping the Inghams! Tragic though!

Reactions: 3
I'll admit the fact Santa got there letters was adorable, especially Esme's reaction.

That whole Santa experience though seemed a bit someone and nothing. I've gone to see Santa as a child at my local zoo and it was alot more magical than that! What were the gifts they got?

I'll admit the fact Santa got there letters was adorable, especially Esme's reaction.

That whole Santa experience though seemed a bit someone and nothing. I've gone to see Santa as a child and it was alot more magical than that! What were the gifts they got?
I haven't watched the vlog but I kind of think children in the big scheme of things do not care where Santa is, as long as he's friendly and nice.

I remember being in ASDA when my son was about 2 years old..and they had a Santa walking round with presents for some reason for children. The 'Santa' was lovely and my son's eyes lit up and he was really friendly to us all. However he did put words in my son's mouth that he might want a Spiderman...all well and good but this was before Marvel was popular and they hadn't even made Spiderman films then. So as good parents we tracked down a Spiderman only one we could find but did put from Santa.

Reactions: 5
Is it normal for 9 year old to absolutely believe in Santa and Elves, etc?
no. when i and school friends were 9, its an age where your fully aware that it all made up and parents do all these things. at 9 your a rational being, so its not hard to figure out its all made up. isla yes. but esme and isabel try acting like babys because i think they fear loosing this special treatment if they dont act the part. i remember being a kid and thinking if my parents found out i knew it was not real then i would stop getting presents. so i pretend for a while that i believed when i really didnt. im sure most children do the same

Reactions: 2
no. when i and school friends were 9, its an age where your fully aware that it all made up and parents do all these things. at 9 your a rational being, so its not hard to figure out its all made up. isla yes. but esme and isabel try acting like babys because i think they fear loosing this special treatment if they dont act the part. i remember being a kid and thinking if my parents found out i knew it was not real then i would stop getting presents. so i pretend for a while that i believed when i really didnt. im sure most children do the same
There is a lot of 9 year olds that still believe. Just because you didn't at that age doesn't make everyone the same.

I actually think it's endearing to be honest, children grow up way too fast. There are also many parents here that say different to you.

Reactions: 24
Rubbish, I know alot of 9 year olds who still believe. If a child of that age still believes then I think it's truly wonderful and magical. You could tell from the recent vlog that Esme still believes and I think the letter really helped to secure her belief.

I haven't watched the vlog but I kind of think children in the big scheme of things do not care where Santa is, as long as he's friendly and nice.

I remember being in ASDA when my son was about 2 years old..and they had a Santa walking round with presents for some reason for children. The 'Santa' was lovely and my son's eyes lit up and he was really friendly to us all. However he did put words in my son's mouth that he might want a Spiderman...all well and good but this was before Marvel was popular and they hadn't even made Spiderman films then. So as good parents we tracked down a Spiderman only one we could find but did put from Santa.
I completely agree! There is no need to go all the way to Lapland to keep the magic.

Reactions: 12
I think I still believed until I was 12! Although from memory I think for the last year I was in denial, so maybe more like 11. I so badly wanted to still believe so kinda pushed my doubts away, until I definitely didn't any longer.
Possibly helped by the fact that I'm the youngest, and my 2 siblings helped my parents carry on the secret. Nothing wrong with being a late believer. It mostly depends whether the child has heard anything from school or siblings, to make them stop believing.

Reactions: 8
This is quite a sad comment TBH. Just because some 9yr olds stop believing it doesn’t mean all do. I hate those kids who go around telling everyone else that Santa isn’t real, it happened to me in primary school. There was this one kid who’d say “oh it’s just your mum and dad who buys presents or puts money under your pillow”
No one has the right to spoil it for others.
I’d like to keep my child’s innocence for as long as possible as she won’t always believe in the magic.
And at 9 you’re still a child whatever you may think.

Reactions: 15
So I was reminded tonight than in January of this year, I wrote a comment on their YouTube video when they were ‘clearing’ out the old house, and they still had coats on the coat hooks by the front door like they had evacuated in the middle of the night. Sarah also made a comment how she can’t believes she has so much stuff. My response was that how can she not? All she bloody does is shop. I received a lovely response back from Christ Ingham himself. Some of you may remember the vlog in January where Chris started it looking down beaten and saying how words hurt, this was then.

I think it’s quite funny reading after everything this year.

The Ingham Family
55 minutes ago
I normally wouldn't dream of replying to comments like this. But I find myself so enraged by your ignorantly spoken comments that I feel the need to defend myself. Number 1. How would you know what we have "dumped in our old home?" we showed nothing of our old home in this video other that a brief shot in the door way at a pile of coats that are old, don't fit and are being donated to charity and then a shot in the kitchen. So how would you know what we have "dumped". Your comment is completely presumptuous and inaccurate. We have taken a period of time to move fully our of our old home, mainly because we are in contract with the rental agreement until June this year. So we cannot move out and fully leave the house before then. Plus a reason right now that I cannot disclose as it is confidential, but it will be revealed in time and it is nothing to do with anything your are inferring in your comment. Not to mention the fact that we needed this time to be able to move out and into our new home. You have no idea the level of commitment and time it takes to run a channel like this full time every single day. I don't sleep, nor get to come to bed like normal person with their spouse on a night time. That is my choice though, and I am forever grateful for everything that this lifestyle has brought our family but it also comes with huge sacrifices. We don't have time to do anything on a day time other than look after our family and make sure our children are happy, and run this channel. You couldn't even imagine the level of pressure and commitment it takes to do this daily.

2. Over spoiling our children for views!! JEEZ! This channel is a real as it gets. We don't use clickbait and we don't do things for views. We just film our lives and whatever happens in them. Clickbait is when you have a thumbnail and title that is completely irrelevant to the video content. None of that you will ever find here. I might be good at branding and advertising our videos but that is NOT clickbait. Our children are the most grounded, respectful and grateful children you will ever meet. NOT ONE reaction to anything we ever surprise them with is FAKE! Which is clear to see from watching the videos. You can't fake or force that level of excitement. And we would never ask our children to do anything fake or forced for views! Thats not who we are. And if you had been following our family for a while you would know that. Your comment about our channel being aimed mostly towards children is also heavily innacurate. Its a family channel, showcasing our FAMILY lives. The majority of our audience is actually 18 - 25 years, followed by 25 - 35. Younger people like to comment and get more involved on that side of social media where as adults don't tend to do so as much. But just because the majority of comments are from a younger audience, doesn't mean they are the majority watching. Again a comment made in ignorance.

What presents that our children have ever received have gone into a box and dumped at our "other home" to be forgotten about?! Please enlighten me because thats never happened. Again a false comment made in complete ignorance. The sad thing about doing this as a career is that if you are lucky enough to be successful at it, then obviously your life and lifestyle changes. Just as if someone who owned a small business, that suddenly became a large business. Or someone who got that promotion at work. You wouldn't continue living the way you did before your promotion or before your business was successful. You would enjoy your life with what you earn because you work very hard for it. And thats your right to do so. So why just because we showcase our lives does that mean we are not allowed to live them? Its very sad that people can love you so much when you start doing this, and root for your family to become successful. Then when they do people just want to tear you down. Like I said above this is a REAL CHANNEL. We will never fake it for camera. And so unfortunately if you don't like us, because this is us, as real as it gets. Then don't watch. But don't write comments that are ignorant and full of inaccurate statements about presumptions you have made about our lives. Not at all based on fact.
I remember seeing this on YouTube comments and thinking what the hell. I mean how much shite does he talk. How modest and arrogant does he come across. They don't like any criticism at all mainly because truth hurts. If it wasn't true he'd of laughed it off. Always has always will be a nasty arrogant ass.

Reactions: 7
If i was paying all that money id want a private santa meet. Thiers many many santas up thier, so many different places to meet him and this one just look meh

Reactions: 7
:LOL: Just saw the porcelain baby comment bit from Sarah. No, it's just that those of us who haven't been a mum yet (in particular) would not risk anything. Accidents happen. Best not to put yourself in a position where it is possible. I'm gonna be the most careful pregnant woman there is I think, but I am a really anxious person.:rolleyes:
She seems to feel the need to put a snide comment in every vlog at the minute!

Reactions: 2
I don't watch the vlogs, can't even stand to hate watch now. But from what I gather from here...

Have they seriously gone from click baiting a potential miscarriage, saying they're terrified to lose the baby from stress induced by 'haters', sharing manipulative details of bleeding and not feeling the baby move... To Sarah causally throwing herself around, ignoring warnings that should be heeded in pregnancy and complaining that people show concern about it?

What the hell is wrong with these people. ?

Reactions: 29

That whole Santa experience though seemed a bit someone and nothing. I've gone to see Santa as a child at my local zoo and it was alot more magical than that! What were the gifts they got?
Im not quite sure why they filmed it all and somehow made it look so mundane.. I’m not saying that you have to go to Lapland for it to be magical, however I can still remember it being the most magical night and have vivid memories of it.. but I feel it is so magical because it’s my imagination of it? Like to take photos etc but not to film the entire thing...
I think being in the snow in the middle of a forest etc and with all the surroundings makes it what it is! But you can still have an amazing experience at local grottos etc.

Reactions: 1
Just caught up on their late vlog... skipped through most of it, it was so dull.

Who tf thought letting creepy loose with a drone was a good idea? Bet he’s wondering if he could get it to sly into the girls changing rooms at the pool ?

I watched Santa walk past a line of about 20 kids yesterday from the back of his grotto and go towards the public toilet.

It restored my faith in the magic of Christmas ??

I live for moments like this.
That Santa cost about a fiver with a random piece of plastic gifted at the end.
For a few grand I’d want Santa to fly me home in his sleigh and pull into a McDonald’s drive through at least once.
I don’t want “one of seven” Santa’s shaking my hand and sticking me on his lap.
(Calm down Chris)

I want full on one on one, transportation, air miles, and at least a malteser reindeer McFlurry and a regular fries.

Reactions: 23
:LOL: Just saw the porcelain baby comment bit from Sarah. No, it's just that those of us who haven't been a mum yet (in particular) would not risk anything. Accidents happen. Best not to put yourself in a position where it is possible. I'm gonna be the most careful pregnant woman there is I think, but I am a really anxious person.:rolleyes:
She seems to feel the need to put a snide comment in every vlog at the minute!
That porcelain baby comment was unnecessary, especially with all the CLICKBAIT she used in early vlogs about miscarriage, bleeding etc.
Yes the baby is well protected but if pregnant women are warned about abstaining from certain activities etc then I would bloody heed the warnings. During both my pregnancies.
If I didn’t know any better I’d think that she’s purposely trying to harm her unborn son, either that or she loves that strangers are more concerned then she is!
I would never have put myself or baby at risk for someone’s else’s enjoyment or entertainment.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.