The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hadn’t thought of that but totally true! And the rings she doesn’t wear and the previous were “lost” yeah ok lazy liar...

Just seen this on Twitter
What a charmer ,proves beyond doubt that you can take the woman out of her chavvy environment ,but you cannot take the chav out of the woman! God help those young girls "aspiring" to be like you Sarah. You may have come into money ,but you truly haven`t come close to class.

Reactions: 8
Saw that when nosing through yesterday. Also loads of posts of her and Chris saying they’ll always be there for him.

There was a family picture with I think he Dad and you can just tell what an absolute chav she is. Think it was from 2015.

The women is just vile. So passive aggressive and rude. If she was an actual ‘celeb’ the papers would have a field day with how she replies to people
7E81FCFE-F611-4164-8BBF-428100BE8577.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I can't believe they went on Honeymoon when Sarah's mum was dying! I myself put my Honeymoon on hold as my dad was dying of cancer. We didn't even book it until after as we didn't want to risk it, and of course we wouldn't enjoy ourselves. You want all the time with them that you can get at that stage. He died 4 months after our wedding day. We went on Honeymoon, funnily enough, also to Florida a year after we got married. People sometimes asked me why we waited so long - I thought it was obvious. I couldn't go away and have fun whilst my dad was suffering, and I couldn't do it so soon after whilst in the early days of grief.
Not expecting praise (or sympathy) or anything by talking about this - just wanting to give an opinion from someone who has actually been in the same position as Sarah. It really is odd that they still went on Honeymoon at a time like that! I didn't give it a second thought. A honeymoon can wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I did have a giggle at the ‘delicious’ birthday dinner. Rubbery mac and cheese, a potato waffle thing (?) and a bit of chicken. Keep living ur best life hun.

B95516BA-EDA0-43C5-878F-8ACF72CE95B5.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I can't believe they went on Honeymoon when Sarah's mum was dying! I myself put my Honeymoon on hold as my dad was dying of cancer. We didn't even book it until after as we didn't want to risk it, and of course we wouldn't enjoy ourselves. You want all the time with them that you can get at that stage. He died 4 months after our wedding day. We went on Honeymoon, funnily enough, also to Florida a year after we got married. People sometimes asked me why we waited so long - I thought it was obvious. I couldn't go away and have fun whilst my dad was suffering, and I couldn't do it so soon after whilst in the early days of grief.
Not expecting praise (or sympathy) or anything by talking about this - just wanting to give an opinion from someone who has actually been in the same position as Sarah. It really is odd that they still went on Honeymoon at a time like that! I didn't give it a second thought. A honeymoon can wait.
This just proves that everything is all about Sarah Ingham. She's no compassion or empathy for anyone. She's shown that time after time when she's shoved the camera in the face of her crying/unwell daughters. The world revolves around her. She thinks she some sort of celebrity and that the world owes her something. She's a nasty piece of work. I'd love to ask the Ifam what makes her sooooo inspirational

Reactions: 14
Just gonna drop in here again about the school thing: I went to a school a lot like Izzy and Esme’s and it is 100% possible that a headteacher did say that they would get more from a trip than from the last 4 days of term. I missed the end of a Christmas term to go away once and our head said the exact same thing. They don’t encourage missing school, but when it is rounds of Christmas parties and assemblies they don’t mind.

Still doesn’t make it right. Just maybe not an out and out lie.

Reactions: 3
Just gonna drop in here again about the school thing: I went to a school a lot like Izzy and Esme’s and it is 100% possible that a headteacher did say that they would get more from a trip than from the last 4 days of term. I missed the end of a Christmas term to go away once and our head said the exact same thing. They don’t encourage missing school, but when it is rounds of Christmas parties and assemblies they don’t mind.

Islas won’t have though - no way would a state school permit two term time holidays in two weeks

Given they go on about how Esme struggles academically I think it’s incredibly selfish to have her missing her education, and it’s a poor school to “permit” her absence as well (if they ever did permit as we know that woman is a compulsive liar)

Reactions: 20
Subs are currently 1,170,661 on YouTube. Will be interesting to see if it goes down when they do their clear out.

Islas won’t have though - no way would a state school permit two term time holidays in two weeks

Given they go on about how Esme struggles academically I think it’s incredibly selfish to have her missing her education, and it’s a poor school to “permit” her absence as well (if they ever did permit as we know that woman is a compulsive liar)
Let's face it. They don't care about he kids' educations. They never have and they never will. Lazy wants to drag Isabelle down with her and I doubt she will become a doctor now. Well done for ruining your daughters life Sarah. Mother of the year ???

Exactly. I think it's acceptable if your child is hitting all there targets but sadly I can't imagine Esme or Isabelle are.

Reactions: 6

I can't imagine any teacher ever would say that a child would get more from a holiday than they learn at school as they would basically be dismissing all education as rubbish and suggesting we all go on holiday instead. Also this headteacher would know the family and no how noneducational their holidays are.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just returned from the school nativity. Had to stifle a laugh when Joseph knocked on the door and asked the innkeeper if there was any room for him and his 'poor pregnant wife'. Even the Virgin Mary only got one 'poor pregnant' to her name :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 32
Just returned from the school nativity. Had to stifle a laugh when Joseph knocked on the door and asked the innkeeper if there was any room for him and his 'poor pregnant wife'. Even the Virgin Mary only got one 'poor pregnant' to her name :ROFLMAO:
????

Absolutely! My youngest daughter is autistic and is currently only working at year two curriculum as opposed to year 5. If she had this amount of days off it would severely impact her learning and push her further behind. I’m constantly worrying for her future as I have to apply for a secondary school place next year and whatever I choose I know she will struggle. If children are truly ill then this cannot be helped, however purposely taking any of them out of school simply for holidays is incredibly selfish.

And let’s face facts, this holiday was for Sarah not the kids. She already made a video earlier in the year talking about all the places she’d love to go. Even Australia wasn’t really a treat for Isabelle’s birthday.

Talking of Isabelle, surely she will be choosing her options soon and year 9 she will be working towards GCSE’s.
I suppose Sarah will just say those are not important either
We all know she didn’t need brains to succeed. She just married a complete nonce, exploits her kids, has a baby for views, all the while being a foul mouthed, lazy witch of a parent!

Reactions: 23

Absolutely, I’m in total agreement about why it shouldn’t be done!! I do think that there is value in trips away etc. learning about other cultures. Just not their agriculture... ? maybe if these girls were going to the historical places and museums it could be defensible. I guess I had a different education myself though, so I’m not entirely pro classroom learning.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely, I’m in total agreement about why it shouldn’t be done!! I do think that there is value in trips away etc. learning about other cultures. Just not their agriculture... ? maybe if these girls were going to the historical places and museums it could be defensible. I guess I had a different education myself though, so I’m not entirely pro classroom learning.
100% definitely on the same page ?

Reactions: 1
Off topic
@Zelda18 Hope all goes ok for your daughter's secondary school my son has ASD we were lucky that we had a couple of good choices we chose a mainstream comp that has an ASD resource base attached it means they provide extra help within his mainstream school lessons offer extra courses that help him in all areas especially socially these are done during registration time or lunchtime, he is allowed to go during lunchtime and breaks so that he doesn't have to be in the busy playground he can eat pack lunch there and they have board games etc for the children to do they also have a dedicated speech therapist and occupational therapist. Also he had extra visits during the summer term he went 1 afternoon every week for 6 weeks to get used to the school. Maybe see if your area has anything like it it has really been good for him.

Sorry for the off topic back to topic now

4ac400ef748853c0d045151d18f8e11f.jpg

Couldn’t resist
Love how he says happy birthday gorgeous but puts a pic on of when he met her sometimes a pic tells a thousand truths

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.