The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How Old is Esme? My daughter is 10 and the past week has been spent doing practice SAT's. Their play is next week and they've only just started rehearsing so it isn't fun week in school. Usually only the last couple of days that happens. They're ridiculous and this is un-justifiable.[/QU
My Grandaughter is also Ten and doing tests this week ready for SATS the Inghams make me sick.:devilish:

WTH Girls taken out of school again!!!
Parenting at its worse.
At this rate the girls will end up
with a poor education and becoming couch potatoes just like their mother.

Reactions: 14
Their views are crap during the year, so obviously it’s only the Christmas splurge that gets them views. They don’t have content that lasts and are boring af. If this Xmas is a low one, we’ll know for sure they won’t last much longer.
Let us pray..

Reactions: 2
For anyone that thinks that Sarah is controlled, manipulated, downtrodden etc., her pig headed rant at the end of today's vlog just goes to prove what a selfish, spiteful and self centred madam she really is! Trying to justify taking her kids out of school AGAIN is disgusting!! I hope they turn them away at the bloody door and they have to get the next plane home!
She didn't even bother mentioning taking her kids out of school! it was all blah blah blah, it's up to us if we want to go on an 'adventure', blah blah

Reactions: 11
I find it laughable that Sarah tries to excuse their holidays as "travelling the world" when the only things they seem to do on holiday are constructed mainly for british tourists! Hardly taking in the agriculture is it

Reactions: 24
Some schools do break up on Wednesday or Tuesday for a holiday break. In the same way, some years the first day back at school is in fact a Tuesday or Wednesday.

This documentary series from nearly a decade ago had an irresponsible mother, admitedly a teenager, who refused to have potentially life-saving injections to prevent her or her baby's placenta getting blood clots. She was complaining about needlephobia, despite having both her tongue and upper lip pierced (!) She also felt because other people had advised her not to take these injections, that she should listen to them rather than doctors and was also complaining about bad the blood glucose test was.

I was curious if a blood glucose test if standard during pregnancy care or is it for at-risk mothers only?
Where I am the kids are not finishing until a week Friday

Reactions: 3
I might think lazy and creepy are vile but you can't deny Isla crying knowing she is going to meet Santa is sooo cute!

Reactions: 4
Maybe a bit OT but the Ingham's are often compared to Family Fizz so I think I'm ok to say that I don't know why Family Fizz get so many views as all they seem to do is live in a small space for 24 hours or spend stupid amounts of money. I very rarely watch them.
They are also getting too big for their boots. Their one saving grace is Sienna ,who appears delightful.I hope the change in their attitude (money/materialistic things etc) ,from the minimalistic lifestyle from before doesn`t have as big an impact on them ,as the inghams has.

I have emailed department of education at Gov.uk and i urge everyone on here to do the same,
People power, why should they get away with taking their kids out of school, we would be in very hot water if it was us
We would at the least be fined and at worse face Prison

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sarah guilt tripping everyone about her dead mother. That has NOTHING to do with the fact that your kids are out of school again. She’s already said that Esme and Issy break up next week - why couldn’t they have gone next week? So selfish putting everything before your children. The last week of term before Xmas is SO MUCH FUN, but that doesn’t get them views does it?

Reactions: 18
Some schools do break up on Wednesday or Tuesday for a holiday break. In the same way, some years the first day back at school is in fact a Tuesday or Wednesday.

This documentary series from nearly a decade ago had an irresponsible mother, admitedly a teenager, who refused to have potentially life-saving injections to prevent her or her baby's placenta getting blood clots. She was complaining about needlephobia, despite having both her tongue and upper lip pierced (!) She also felt because other people had advised her not to take these injections, that she should listen to them rather than doctors and was also complaining about bad the blood glucose test was.

I was curious if a blood glucose test if standard during pregnancy care or is it for at-risk mothers only?
In the UK it’s offered to at risk mothers only or those showing symptoms. I had one in my last pregnancy because I was showing signs of diabetes (I didn’t have it thankfully) and I’m having one in this pregnancy because I’m obese ? Not ideal!

If she eats as much sugar as it appears it’s possible she had high glucose levels in her urine so they tested her to be safe?

This may sound very harsh and I apologise but Sarah always uses her late mum a way to justify most things. It is manipulation at its best as it makes people feel guilty to come back. Sarah we know how precious life is we have all lost someone very close, some both parents BUT holidays are great and yes you should enjoy every single second with both hands, but don't your children need school so they can get the grades to give them the future opportunities. Having a camera in their face making videos isn't going to be a life long thing even though that's what you want. Didn't issy want to be a Dr at one point?? How if at every opptunity you take her away from education. Just because you failed.. You may think your being kind, you may think your the fun parent but what your teaching your children is not everyday life. Sarah it's also not because you have all these holidays of the back of filming your lazy dull life it's because your husband is a creepster and your a manipulating nasty selfish lying lazy person. Carry on making money carry on with your holidays carry on pretending because everyday more and more are waking up to you, your views speak for that the slow down of your subscribers, you make your choices but us here will carry on until you sort it out.

Sarah guilt tripping everyone about her dead mother. That has NOTHING to do with the fact that your kids are out of school again. She’s already said that Esme and Issy break up next week - why couldn’t they have gone next week? So selfish putting everything before your children. The last week of term before Xmas is SO MUCH FUN, but that doesn’t get them views does it?
I've just said same ?

I have emailed department of education at Gov.uk and i urge everyone on here to do the same,
People power, why should they get away with taking their kids out of school, we would be in very hot water if it was us
On the case

Reactions: 10
This may sound very harsh and I apologise but Sarah always uses her late mum a way to justify most things. It is manipulation at its best as it makes people feel guilty to come back. Sarah we know how precious life is we have all lost someone very close, some both parents BUT holidays are great and yes you should enjoy every single second with both hands, but don't your children need school so they can get the grades to give them the future opportunities. Having a camera in their face making videos isn't going to be a life long thing even though that's what you want. Didn't issy want to be a Dr at one point?? How if at every opptunity you take her away from education. Just because you failed.. You may think your being kind, you may think your the fun parent but what your teaching your children is not everyday life. Sarah it's also not because you have all these holidays of the back of filming your lazy dull life it's because your husband is a creepster and your a manipulating nasty selfish lying lazy person. Carry on making money carry on with your holidays carry on pretending because everyday more and more are waking up to you, your views speak for that the slow down of your subscribers, you make your choices but us here will carry on until you sort it out.

I've just said same ?
Sarah didn’t care about her mum when she went to America knowing she could die at anytime

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just watched tonight’s offering :-
Lazy in the car making it blatantly obvious that a conversation with her daughter at 8:40am is too much like hard work. Another sure sign that she’s usually festering in her bed when the girls leave for school.
Isabelle subtly trying to tell Creepy that she’s getting a bit too old for letters to Santa now that she is a foot taller than the postbox.
The amount of stage direction during the balloon finding and the surprise opening is ridiculous. It’s all Don’t, No, Not Yet, Not That Way, Move Over Here. Absolutely nothing spontaneous or natural.
Izzy also needs a new script writer her constant and repeated “ No,No, Wait, Wait” is getting very stale.
Lazy’s barely controlled seething monologue at the end, where she was clutching her chubby little fists under her many chins, was directed not at the Ifam but at the antifam.
I hope Creepy falls through the ice never to be seen again.

Reactions: 29
My Daughter breaks up next Wed and has end of term tests to get done by then, she is the same age as Issy so I'm assuming it's the same kind of thing for most year 8's which is why I'd never take my Daughter out of school when she is due to be assessed on what she has learnt that term.
Yes there have been tests and projects to hand in at Isabelle's school...what is the point in putting them in private school when they are missing it for holidays & appointments. Surely the 16 weeks they get off throughout the year is enough ???????

Reactions: 23
I find it laughable that Sarah tries to excuse their holidays as "travelling the world" when the only things they seem to do on holiday are constructed mainly for british tourists! Hardly taking in the agriculture is it
I would like to know what they actually learn on their holidays. In Dubai when they went to the Lego museum, Isabelle pointed at the Burj Khalifa and said 'tall building I think' no one corrected her and told her it's name or the fact it is the tallest building in the world!!!

Reactions: 17
Is the LEA in charge of private schools also, or do Private schools have their own rules regarding term time holidays?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.