The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes it can be more fun knowing they can see, though!!
I know right? How often do you get to post something knowing that celebrities will definitely read it?!
JUST KIDDING SARAH AND CHRIS! You're not even a tiny bit of a celebrity!
#prank #funnyprank #bestprankever #omgsupersurpriseprank #surpriseprank #fooledyou #nandos

Reactions: 26
That coat was hideous. Not so much the coat itself but the colour. You could tell Isabelle hated it but just like the whole tree situation, Sarah swept in and convinced Izzy that she loved it. Sarah is so controlling and manipulative. Isabelle actually looks broken in the videos these days. She only smiles when the camera is on her. I pity her on Christmas morning when she realises she has nothing but lol dolls and squishes. Sarah if you're reading here then stop living your life through Isabelle. She is 13 for goodness sake. She needs to grow up and have the freedom to make her own choices and learn from her mistakes. Let her meet her friends for lunch or the cinema. You are ruining what are supposed to be the best years of a child's life. You are a tit parent!

Reactions: 37
Sorry guys I’ve been away so on a long catch up. The idea that he has access to Isabelle’s IG and DM’s is absolutely horrific! He is likely in contact with countless young vulnerable girls opening up to what they think is Isabelle about all manner of things, boys, Mental health, periods, arguments with family etc and they think they are talking to a teenage girl!!!!!

At the VERY LEAST an auto reply msg should respond to the first message sent with ‘this account is not exclusively controlled by Isabelle so your message may be answered by other members of the family/team please be aware.

You can tell he’s got his confidence back by his IG activity alone!

I’m not sure I can see the victim in Sarah, some co-dependency yes but not victim, as was pointed out in the black hoodie video she was controlling that. If she has lots of nefarious family members (1 brother in sex offenders prison, 1 struggling (and I do mean that with absolute kindness) with addiction and homelessness then her moral compass is quite possibly all off, who knows how her Dad treated her Mum? We know he buggered off had a whole family thenreturned, lots of trauma could have happened in her young life to make all of Chris’s actions normal, normal for her.

As I’ve bored on about before anyway they’re a brand that’s all she’s protecting, her brand and her income, the victims can ‘do one’ as I can imagine her saying.

Her accent is her pretending to be much more better spoken than she actually is so the little slip ups back to ‘rough arse estate’ explain the discrepancies ?
I cant even see chris being emotionally abusive to her (of course i cant see their whole lives im just watching what they show us) i think that sarah just settled for chris and had kids and because of her laziness and the easy life as he will be the provider. Since they have kids together like alot of couples they stay for their kids. Yeah hes treated her like tit but am I supose to feel sorry when she herself cant even acknowledge what hes done?

Standing behind a predator is not something i can feel sorry for. Anyone can say oh well shes been manipulated by him. I dont know about that... some people sweep bad relationships under the rug and pretend its not happening. Thats what i think she does, theres no connection and if out of chris and sarah, chris seems more likely to leave the relationship. Sarah has no backbone, she isnt an independent womana and clearly doesnt know how to look after herself in the real world

Reactions: 13
Sara
That coat was hideous. Not so much the coat itself but the colour. You could tell Isabelle hated it but just like the whole tree situation, Sarah swept in and convinced Izzy that she loved it. Sarah is so controlling and manipulative. Isabelle actually looks broken in the videos these days. She only smiles when the camera is on her. I pity her on Christmas morning when she realises she has nothing but lol dolls and squishes. Sarah if you're reading here then stop living your life through Isabelle. She is 13 for goodness sake. She needs to grow up and have the freedom to make her own choices and learn from her mistakes. Let her meet her friends for lunch or the cinema. You are ruining what are supposed to be the best years of a child's life. You are a tit parent!
Sarah would argue that the best years of Isabelle’s young life was being taken out of school, dragged here there and everywhere to experience different “agriculture’s” and make memories.
NO SARAH eating fast food, playing in the pool or at the beach is not making memories. Spending precious time with friends and family at home is just as memorable ( well at least IMO) Also Isabelle seems to be taking on the role of a part time babysitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Sara

Sarah would argue that the best years of Isabelle’s young life was being taken out of school, dragged here there and everywhere to experience different “agriculture’s” and make memories.
NO SARAH eating fast food, playing in the pool or at the beach is not making memories. Spending precious time with friends and family at home is just as memorable ( well at least IMO) Also Isabelle seems to be taking on the role of a part time babysitter.
Yep, I’ve started to notice that Isabelle seems to act way more motherly towards Isla and Esme than Lazy.

Reactions: 12
Just watched the vlog to see this elusive coat
OMG It’s hideous.
My daughter wouldn’t be seen dead in something like that.
It wasn’t so much the style, IMO it was the colour, I mean lilac!! What was wrong with the other coat Isabelle pointed out? Why doesn’t she have the choice of what to wear FFS?
My daughter never seems to like coats from the children’s department anyway she always prefers to look in the ladies section.

Also why doesn’t anyone ask them to stop
Filming when in shops. If I ever saw anyone filming me whilst I’m trying to browse then I’d report them immediately.

WTH Nando’s again?

Maybe instead of his beanies he could invest In a balaclava. That way he could be more shady then he already is and it would hide his greasy, sweaty mug.
Neither would any of mine ,but when they were 13/14 i let them have a choice (price permitting obviously ,we didn`t have "cash to splash"!!:)..I bet Izzy hides that awful coat at the back of her wardrobe...after all ,mommie dearest doesn`t see them off to school.

When this poor boy is born ,she`ll no doubt tell him he was a "nando`s baby" (as it was all pregnancy cravings...:)

Haha!! I still remember my grandma knitting balaclava`s...Preferably wear it back to front Chris...Thanks soooo much!!

I had to stay up into the early hours of the morning for work... Guess who spent his editing time on Instagram ?
We know Sarah`s background has probably made her life seem (somewhat) tolerable for her now ,but ,if they are still sleeping in the same bed ,and she knows of the allegations ,wouldn`t you think she`d at least get up and see where he is/what he`s up to?Obviously there`s no real love lost between them ,but she does care about their channel/views/cash ,etc!! Sarah ,you are equally responsible if you`re still ignoring what Chris is doing ,at any point he`s not with you!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He'll get caught again if he's up to no good, he'll think he's got away with it and will try again, I doubt he'd say no if a young fan asked to meet him. It's sickening how he thinks he's untouchable while idiotic Sarah sticks with him as she seems used to his unfaithful and creepy ways.

If he does get caught i'd hope that would be the absolute end for them, Sarah would probably still stay with him as she has no self respect or concern for her kids, but it'd serve her right if the money dried up and she was left with a cheating husband, 3 spoilt kids with one on the way and no way of making any more easy money.

Reactions: 12
It really is awful that they would rather take them shopping or out in the cold instead of making memories at home, arts and crafts, baking from scratch all the things my little ones love to do. Time is so precious nowadays. When they grow up are they going to remember the inside of a shopping centre as memories, hardly anything to write home about is it. Having friends round for sleepovers, tea parties etc (ah yes that maybe a sore subject as who’s parent in their right mind would let them near creepy) have your niece and nephew round perhaps? Or Nikki’s kids?

Reactions: 2
The fact that he liked the 'talk to me on DM' comment makes me sick.
It's so worrying. No shame, no self-awareness and not one single duck given. As someone else said, it is likely this will have to happen again before action is taken :cry:

Reactions: 10
I have no words for this ...... (id tell her to get some dignity but it’s obvious the ship has sailed on that one)

C2EA5DAA-DBE3-451C-90B1-6D108DCD3404.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I had to stay up into the early hours of the morning for work... Guess who spent his editing time on Instagram ?
Does anyone think these girls asking to dm are genuine? I still find it impossible to believe anyone in their right mind would find that vile creep remotely attractive ?

Reactions: 3
Does anyone think these girls asking to dm are genuine? I still find it impossible to believe anyone in their right mind would find that vile creep remotely attractive ?
I think most of them are kids who don't see why its not appropriate for him to be talking to them. I have a feeling a lot of the fan accounts are under 13 so shouldn't even be on Instagram. They just see it as a chance to talk to their 'idol'.

So I actually liked the purple jacket and I am all for people keeping their kids young in a world where they grow up so fast. Mostly I don't get infuriate by their parenting as such, there is for sure some Good there, but it's mostly ridiculous. Poor izY she looks so sad all he time now. Not the girl she was a year ago. It's sad to watch. The lazy parenting I can't stand is out for constant dinners and takeaway, they aren't teaching the kids normal life. What happens when the money runs out? It's unhealthy and lazy. As for their dad he is a disgrace but the purple jacket? That's no big deal in this mess in my opinion

So I actually liked the purple jacket and I am all for people keeping their kids young in a world where they grow up so fast. Mostly I don't get infuriate by their parenting as such, there is for sure some Good there, but it's mostly ridiculous. Poor izY she looks so sad all he time now. Not the girl she was a year ago. It's sad to watch. The lazy parenting I can't stand is out for constant dinners and takeaway, they aren't teaching the kids normal life. What happens when the money runs out? It's unhealthy and lazy. As for their dad he is a disgrace but the purple jacket? That's no big deal in this mess in my opinion
Yeah thats true, I think whats sad though is she doesn't get to be a normal teenager from what we see. You never hear of her hanging out with friends/going on day trips with them as she's always in the vlogs. I think especially in the next few years, she's not going to be wanting to do the same things as Isla or the baby all the time.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.