Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onthefence

Creepy showing us around the CP "housing estate" and trying to find the word "suburb" but coming out with "it's like an American sub division"!! 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Ottilie

VIP Member
Pregatarian? Please stop your just embarrasing yourselves!

I don't actually think anyone cares that they are eating meat again so I don't know why they are trying to defend themselves for eating fish.

• Haha
That vlog title made me throw up in my mouth. I am completely appalled, even if creepy hadn’t done anything it’d be disgusting but that fact that he HAS done these awful things makes it so much worse. I hope they are shamed into changing it and I hope those children are rescued

• Angry
  • Heart

Harlivvy

Chatty Member
The outrage about the vlog titles are exactly what they are aiming for , any publicity is good publicity in their eyes

• Angry
  • Heart

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I’ve never seen anyone spend like they do. Even the proper big youtubers who are clearly millionaires.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
The way the story unravelled literally sounded like a child when they are lying telling a story one minute she held the spider the whole way home and the next minute it was actually in a pringles can like literally what was the point my god hahaha
All of her stories are like that she just keeps adding more and more and more until she gets herself tangled up and going round in circles. It’s truly bizarre behaviour.

and sorry but is a 15 year old crying over a book and giving herself a headache and believing Dracula exists normal?

• Wow
  • Haha

Tublet83

VIP Member
If it is a freebie my family will never use Center Parcs again.
I really doubt it’s a freebie even Louise Pentland had to go on the beg for free bike hire when she paid for her stay 😂

Also they seem to be just hanging around the playground because they are too tight to pay for any activities 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
This one

I wouldn't base my opinion of homeschooling on these turds or the daily fail
"Iv got no idea what I actually need to be reply to them"

Well first of all you need to be a responsible parent who gives priority to your children's education. Then you need to be that person who proof reads what you write.

No wonder they told her home schooling is not good enough for the girls
I just hope she didn't write back to them saying you guys are jealous trolls and what I meant was my girls are getting very lot educated so stop harrasing us.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

sneakypeak04

I’m guessing poor prinny went to granny and hi Steve 👋 when they went to CP poor thing should be left at granny’s doesn’t seem to get much attention from them anymore remember when prinny was in nearly every vlog and loved by them all 😔. Does that women not have a ounce of sense putting a money spider in a Pringle box that has salt in the bottom no wonder it passed! I do worry about those children but I’m starting to feel for Isabelle she looks so down recently I wonder if she gets upset when she sees her “friends” posting pictures out altogether and having fun at least when the girls were at school they had some kind of normality 😔 Isabelle is so gentle with Jace it’s lovely to see but poor girl needs normality in her life too

• Sad

Tublet83

VIP Member
Has Chris ever heard of Brexit 😂 if he was going to come up with a phony story he could at least come up with a legitimate one that does require a visa to live there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Everybody

Chatty Member
I know she is only 9 buttttt....

it made me laugh more because I’m sure that Sarah/ Chris mentioned a few weeks ago that the girls were ‘smashing maths, and that they didn’t even find fractions hard’. Isla rates the new sofas “9 and 6/4 out of 10.....

sarah Just laughed and said ‘brilliant’, maybe she doesn’t even realise 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

GeordieGossipGirl

Chatty Member
I wouldn't call it protective, I'd call it abusive. Its another form of control. If he truly trusted his partner she would have her own card to a joint account. It's controlling behaviour I have no doubt he is capable of.

• Heart

potato123

Chatty Member
I've heard from a friend that she's also bought a horse trailer. This is going to be another massive surprise. She's buying a horse for the girls. 🐎
And then pigs will start flying over the neighborhood

If you’re gonna make something up, at least make it believable lmao

• Haha

Lolly52

Believe me, if they are hiding money that's tax worthy, they WILL be found out, I can assure you.
And that will be the best day ever, Lol!!

• Heart

Boyz3kids

In tonight's vlog when Sarah was talking about dismantle and mantle the furniture,(her words not mine )Chris was laughing at her, couldn't believe she had gone to school, Sarah told him he was so mean and he was lucky to have her, I could feel some tension there. Sarah you should have left him nearly three years ago because we will always believe the girls. Isabelle is coming upto 16 ,if she came to you and told you some creep asked her to go skinny dipping I'm sure you would believe her. Give up the shit show and give your children a normal life