Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
How do this lot manage to make absolutely anything they go near look shit.
They could go to the top hotel in the world and still make me not want to go. It’s a skill, I’ll give them that

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I know we’ve talked about the girls’ poor diet and health implications before but it makes me so sad how their basic needs are being neglected. Look how bloated Izzy’s face has become - they’re screaming out for a decent balanced diet and a proper education.View attachment 540693
The poor girl is in an awful state. Her skin has broken out in spots/acne and it appears her mother is doing nothing to help her manage it. She was a reasonably attractive girl and it’s sad to see her decline and weight gain. This didn’t happen at puberty as could have been expected. She is zooming towards 16 years of age and needs guidance on diet and exercise. It truly is a crying shame to witness the poor girl who also seems quite low in mood.

• Sad

MyNameIsInigoMontoya

Lazy saying at the end that Isla wants to be the middle child so that she will 'be with Esme'... this is going to end in tears.

I can't help but worry she thinks that she and Esme have grown apart because they always used to be the littlest, but now there are four of them, they're divided into Isabelle and Esme as the biggest and Isla and Jace as the littlest. To a nine year old, that probably explains why her sister she used to play with all the time now prefers spending time with Isabelle, and she's always lumbered with Jace. The new baby can now go with Jace, and her and Esme's closeness is restored again, because they're both the middle children.

If that's why she's so eager to be the middle child so she's with Esme, Lazy and Creepy need to explain to her life doesn't work like that. The poor child is literally going to be right in the middle- too young for her older sisters to want to join in, but too old to play with the two little ones. It's only going to get worse.

• Sad

kazizzle

VIP Member
We've had a lot of new members coming on here lately with wild claims... I struggle to work out what the goal is with that if it is indeed Ifam or one of the Minghams themselves. Surely if you want us to stop talking about you, you should stop giving us stuff to talk about, rather than the opposite?

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
The bathroom is massive but for some deranged reason the sinks are practically touching each other 🤔

It drives me mad when my husband leaves the bathroom door open when he goes to the loo never mind that awful bathroom with NO privacy whatsoever
I can just see gormless having a bath and bending over to dry her feel whilst giving dingbat a birds eye view of her bum hole 😬
Those sinks look terrible. The shower makes me feel very claustrophobic. I don't understand why they think this chav hole actually looks good.

GreaseMop

VIP Member
Does Jason sleep in the cot in the dining area of the cabin?

Lazy convincing herself how grateful she is for her life when we've all being saying what a disaster it is with crappy Pylon Palace, the scrap of junk they call a car, how they all look scruffy and unhealthy, pervert husband, uneducated children, no friends etc etc.

• Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Jesus christ, a beanie with a helmet over it!
I wonder how much fuss he kicked up before they agreed to let the bellend wear it on top

“ yo man you not getting it yo, I wear me beanie man even to bed 🤟”.....cue 🙄🙄🙄🙄 from staff as they wedge it on top of that greasy stinking rag on his head

It's a tie between this title and the one where they clickbaited it like Jace died... I don't even watch their videos (I just like keeping up with the thread cause you guys say some amazing stuff 😂) but I want to punch these twats in th face in hopes of knocking common sense into them x
I gave up even hate watching their videos as gormless shouts for the first couple of minutes “ HELLO IFAMS” and then everything is said in a shouty stilted robotic way
then we have wiggy with his fake “ yo yo I’m a skater boy man” way of talking 🤔 well no you are not you are an overweight middle aged man with an unhealthy interest in young girls and you car.a.van so shut the fuck up

Attachments

Last edited:

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
What was all that rambling about Isla being the littlest girl and being in the middle and how she would be a big sister. She ALREADY IS a big sister? To Jace?

sounds like sarah has fed her some crap that being a middle sister will mean she’s the same as Esme and Isla thinks she won’t get left out as much then.

Also the booze free cider is a bit weird to just be drinking through the day. As someone else said surely you drink it as a replacement if you are driving or whatever.

Impleo

VIP Member
Like the new house, it must've been the toilet next to the bed that sold them on it

Where's the new family vehicle for a family of seven/eight?

'Nowt stranger than an Ingham 🤷‍♀️

Screenshot 2021-04-19 17.35.26.png

• Haha

Impleo

VIP Member
Won't pay for a full removal service and no friends or family (Dave) to help them move like last time

Living their best lives

🤥 🍿

• Haha

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
I've heard from a friend that she's also bought a horse trailer. This is going to be another massive surprise. She's buying a horse for the girls. 🐎
I don't know why but this reminds me of Keeping up Appearances. I can imagine Lazy shouting 'I'v room for a pony so we got a pony, it was such a bargain'

Though Hyacinth Bucket would have been mortified to be associated with Lazy and creepy in any way 😳

• Haha
  • Heart

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Exactly. He then goes into a spiel that would be rejected as ‘a bit cliched and obvious’ if you were writing a story about a seedy 1970’s ‘talent scout’ trying to get impressionable kids on his casting couch. View attachment 545045
The powers and the people? Hahahaha granny jane and Levi’s with some tuna sandwiches at board meetings? What a fucking pleb. And the reason he sends this shit to young women/late teens is because he knows a mature women would laugh in his face

How how how has he got away with this. I’m amazed every time I’m reminded what he sent. It’s abuse of power. He was promising her fame/followers/riches but also telling her about how he fancies her etc.

He was basically implying that if she helped him he’
IMAGINE A TEACHER, care worker, nurse etc doing that they’d be struck off quicker than you can say drop that towel

Sarah is unreal for letting any of that slide. He didn’t just go to a bar and get drunk and cheat he was abusing his position massively
Did I imagine it or did the Inghams used to own some kind of cleaning business?
Chris apparently had a car valet company.

• Heart
  • Angry

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Fucking hell. Scraping the bottom of the barrel.

- Long talk about a money spider in the car. Dull as hell.

- Talk about Esme's hair. Hopefully this means the girls are getting a proper hair cut soon.

- Isabelle having a mental breakdown over a book. Get that girl back into therapy.

- No Isla in tonight's vlog at all?

• Wow
Reactions: 33

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Oh well if the new neighbours are happy to defend those idiots and are happy to believe all the allegations against Creepy are not true, more fool them. Most people would take one look at Creepy and realise there's something very wrong with him.

Anyway let's get ready for the non surprise Center Parcs extravaganza, I wonder if there's a hot tub. 🙄
I'm happy to wait to see what this woman says once both families are settled in and she's got used to the Minghams bifold doors being open all summer and hearing the screeching from Sarah, the screaming from the girls, Jace having temper tantrums as he's not getting any attention when the baby is born, plus Creepy with his rasta mouse accent and woohooing on his rail.
I can wait. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33