The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you’re a woman after my own heart - we downsized for a similar reason. I just couldn’t be arsed with it.

Reactions: 6
I got nervous seeing Jace running around in the kitchen of the new house in last nights vlog. If he slips he will really hurt himself and as for those stairs . I also noted in the bathroom there is nowhere to store toiletries, and why would you lie in the bath craning your neck round to see the t.v in the bedroom....?

Reactions: 12
I felt the same. Winced every time he started running.

That bathroom had so much potential to be amazing, and they ruined it. Typical Minghams. No style.

Reactions: 8
Baths for me are time away from everyone so would be no good for me . Only time I get peace and quiet.

Reactions: 15
They also have a great view of the motorway from the bath.

Reactions: 13
Let’s be real, they can’t be sleeping in the same bed so that is essentially Sarah’s room and Sarah’s room only. So if she wants to shit and sleep in the same room then good for her I guess

Reactions: 19
Does she not realise you can get TVs for the bathroom if you really want one? You don't have to remove walls to watch the one in the bedroom.

Reactions: 19
They also have a great view of the motorway from the bath.
Hope to hell the truckers and other motorists can’t see her in all her naked glory. The major crashes would go through the roof. Poor, poor traumatised drivers. It should be okay tho...., she only has a bath on Christmas Eve and other hi days and holidays . The roads tend to be pretty quiet then.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.