The Ingham Family #157 What a 'pylon' trash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where was all the Harry Potter merchandise for Isla's birthday? I thought she was a massive fan or has that tik tok trend long sailed?

Reactions: 17
Also why would you already be planning your child’s next birthday when they literally just had one? She said the biggest party ever, who are they even going to invite? More imaginary friends? Jace is going to be so lost if he goes to school in a couple of years, he’s had no interaction with any children his own age
None of the children will Ever go to school unless local authority step in and take them to court if they can prove the children are not being educated at home.sadly Isabelle is nearly 16 so nothing will happen there

#158 The Mingham's have many bathrooms in Tacky Towers,
Let's hope the manky sods will use the showers
They won’t.water is metered on new builds

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
None of the children will Ever go to school unless local authority step in and take them to court if they can prove the children are not being educated at home.sadly Isabelle is nearly 16 so nothing will happen there
The children's mental health and social skills are going to be affected by this ,they need to interact with their peers not be stuck with Creepy and Lazy with a rare visit from Nannar,Katrina or Creepy's parents.Jace needs to play with other toddlers not be stuck at home with a camera in his face.Its wrong and YouTube need to look into how Creepy and Lazy use their children as cash cows with no regard to the damage it's doing to them.

Princess DeLonge will arrive and any "school work" will be abandoned as the girls will need to entertain Jason who probably wo t react well to his new sister and throw numerous strops when Lazy is too busy with Princess to cackle at her clevvvvaaaaa boi

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
When showing those gifted biscuits for Jace, Lazy said this is the theme (jungle) for Jace's THIRD birthday, the biggest party ever! Said with Isla sitting just off camera.
That was bad form of her to even show those gifted cookies on Islas birthday,and the way she said that they were for Jaces birthday she has no clue. I know what would have been a good present 🎁 for Isla put the camera away and let her be herself for one day instead of all the fake acting. I think it's really sad that a barely two year old knows how to perform for the camera already. Give those children a break to be themselves and send them back to school, oh sorry they can't because they will be bullied over Chris, sad ,sad, sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
side point it was vegeteraian/vegan chicken on the sandwiches for the chicken comments - if you look in the side of the frame when the sandwiches come into shot you can see the packet. i wish it was meat to catch them on the vegetarian claims but alas they are consistent
1618237053349.png

Reactions: 7
How effective Lazy’s homeschooling is will sadly be reflected on whether Jace can read or write by the age of 10.

I was also pondering, what is Isabelle going to do when she leaves compulsory education? Even if she leaves with good grades, I can’t imagine her being able to function at college or sixth form (exactly what her parents want), so what is their plan for her future? If it was YouTube, surely she’d be doing more of it in a more structured way. She can’t leave education and just be ‘kept’ at home. Where are the authorities regarding these degenerates?
Soooper dooopper famous influencer/actor/singer if you are to believe sarah.

Realistically. Child care. Of her siblings

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Unless she achieves a certain grade which is equivalent to C in English and maths she has to stay in education till she either achieves it or reaches 18 so atleast she has some chance of qualifications. I think that's rules might be older or different grade know it changed a few years ago and my sons friend was stuck studying maths and English alongside a level 2 cooking course and couldn't progress till they achieved a C or equivalent .
yep, this is true. I used to work in further education and all students who had not achieved a grade C or level 2 in functional skills in maths and English, had to study it until they passed or until they were 18.

Reactions: 6
Oh what a bloody surprise
Yes and social distancing went out of the window. Drives me nuts, especially as I have been shielding for the past year and now want to go out (in the hope that people are sensible. No chance with them :(

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Have they ever had proper homeschooling? There is very little hope they will achieve any qualifications and have a fulfilling adult life and career.
Also what about getting Esme tested for dyslexia, it's vital they get this done because if she is she will need loads of extra help or was that all talk for views just like Isla's OCD ?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.