The Ingham Family #157 What a 'pylon' trash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember in birthdays a few years ago, the other kids would also get a present from the birthday girl, wonder if that still happens?
Any guesses where they're off on holiday?
Sarah's mouth just keeps looking worse 🤢🤢🤢🤢
They really went overboard on the tea party 😂😂😂
🤢 it’s not just septic Frank and fam on her lip she has to worry about! Look at the state of her tongue 👅😳 It’s horrifying.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion:

We've bought a manor in the countryside, but we're just here for the agriculture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That has to be the worst birthday clog out of all the ones on their channel! Comparing that to the one Isla spent in Disney a few years ago!! Poor Isla looked so disappointed as well, even if she was forcing a smile :(
The Birthday is significantly different now because they have to organise and put effort in themselves.
The whole Disney birthday trip was gifted (which they completely hid) .

Reactions: 16
She isn't, she is year 10. They previously said she was going to do History and English a year early, but have not mentioned it for a long time.
I don’t understand the English school year levels, I’m in Scotland. My son is 14 and will go into 4th year in August but will sit his Nat 5,s at 15. I’m assuming those are equivalent to gcse??

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion.

Expensive houses and baby wear, cheap tat presents and cake....like we care.

Reactions: 6
The cake comments. She got a cake it’s more than a lot of kids get. I think the fact people are shocked that she just got a ‘normal’ cake just shows how ridiculous and over the top the other years have been.

I cannot wait for them to move into pylon palace and stuff to start going wrong as it looks like it’s been thrown together

I don’t understand the English school year levels, I’m in Scotland. My son is 14 and will go into 4th year in August but will sit his Nat 5,s at 15. I’m assuming those are equivalent to gcse??
GCSE’s are when you are 15/16 depending on birth date and the last year of high school. In the U.K. we called it year 11

• Heart
The fact that he manages to lose all his camera equipment or accidental break it! He dropped isabelles phone down the waterfall, and another piece of equipment. You’d think that would encourage you to be more careful. NO, not with Chris, he then forgot he left another piece of equipment on the car roof and drove off 😂😂
Maybe he claims insurance on all this stuff that way he always he has the latest gear, the slog is proof it’s a genuine loss.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Yes?

Oh, you weren’t talking to me. Sorry, heard my name. How embarrassing 😳😳
The thread title is in honour of your brilliant name and full credit must go to you if the title is chosen. It always makes me laugh every time I read your name 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That tea party! 😅 It looks like it's come off a website where people send in photos of the world's crappest afternoon tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The cake comments. She got a cake it’s more than a lot of kids get. I think the fact people are shocked that she just got a ‘normal’ cake just shows how ridiculous and over the top the other years have been.

I cannot wait for them to move into pylon palace and stuff to start going wrong as it looks like it’s been thrown together

GCSE’s are when you are 15/16 depending on birth date and the last year of high school. In the U.K. we called it year 11
For me it's not really about the quality of he cake as such. Yes Isla has been spoilt in the past and has had more "big" birthday parties/treats than most people will ever have. But it isn't her fault that they now can't be bothered to do things for her because they have a younger, favourite child.

I would never think badly of anyone else having a cake like that, or any other kind of cake. But just before this Jace had more. Why should he have better? If anything, he's younger and wouldn't actually notice if he'd been given a cheaper cake. He had an entire cake just to play with.

I've seen it happen in real life, some got their own daughter 3 birthday cakes (for 3 parties! Just before covid), all specially ordered. The stepson got one cake very similar to the one Isla had. Everyone noticed, he noticed and the blatant favouritism is one of the reasons he isn't her stepson any more.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Did anyone notice yesterday’s vlog Isla woke up in different stuff than she was in, in Sarah’s room before she opened her presents. I don’t understand them like bath her wash her hair and put her into some pjs you don’t mind vlogging in the next day. They then made her go into Sarah’s room and watch her feed Jason a bottle before seeing her stuff.
Exactly.The whole Sarah "feeding" Jace a bottle is just an excuse to lay back and let everyone else do the work!At 2 none of mine had bottles ,same as my friends little ones.He`s old enough to drink milk out of a cup now.It`s seriously going to be a shock to the lad once that baby pops out and becomes the focus of his parents` attentions.I suppose poor Isabelle will take over the others ,as she did when he was born.:(

Reactions: 17
Thread title suggestion...

The Ingham Family #158 Isla's 3rd birthday, plenty of lies, looking forward to motorway views and pylon skies.

When showing those gifted biscuits for Jace, Lazy said this is the theme (jungle) for Jace's THIRD birthday, the biggest party ever! Said with Isla sitting just off camera.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
In England you do gcse at 16 although some people can take a few a year early

Reactions: 2
Where are they going to go on holiday in the uk.
it’s cold there’s not much open and they have to hide their destinations.sad life that we tattlers are meant to be jealous of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.