The Ingham Family #157 What a 'pylon' trash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are they going to go on holiday in the uk.
it’s cold there’s not much open and they have to hide their destinations.sad life that we tattlers are meant to be jealous of
At a guess forest holidays to make up for christmas

Reactions: 18
When showing those gifted biscuits for Jace, Lazy said this is the theme (jungle) for Jace's THIRD birthday, the biggest party ever! Said with Isla sitting just off camera.
Also why would you already be planning your child’s next birthday when they literally just had one? She said the biggest party ever, who are they even going to invite? More imaginary friends? Jace is going to be so lost if he goes to school in a couple of years, he’s had no interaction with any children his own age

Reactions: 29
When showing those gifted biscuits for Jace, Lazy said this is the theme (jungle) for Jace's THIRD birthday, the biggest party ever! Said with Isla sitting just off camera.
All they can think about is what’s going to bring in the most money on a vlog. They literally don’t give a tit about their children’s feelings.

Reactions: 18
Lazy is nothing but a mean witch! If it’s true about Creepy now seeing his first born son and heir to the Ingham throne 😂 then lazy will just be doing it because she’s bitter. It will be all about Jace so that creepy doesn’t forget about him.

Reactions: 14
Still trying to work out why Bob the Builder would put that ugly 1970s looking brick fireplace in that small room of the monstrous marblesque mansion??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Still trying to work out why Bob the Builder would put that ugly 1970s looking brick fireplace in that small room of the monstrous marblesque mansion??
Yes! The fireplaces are tiny and thoughtless. Such a waste of an opportunity. They could have put in a lovely, big brick fireplace with a wooden beam across the top as a mantle piece. Bad design.

Reactions: 12
Poor kid.

they could have got her some more nice trainers or a nice piece of jewellery but nope, a tit ton of tat.

And...bath bombs are for BATHS. One bathbomb a day would have meant she had a little surprise every day for a while but nope, takeaway tubs of water instead.

what a waste.
oh but that was for christmas, don't you remember the adventcalendar. With all the baths they take, they must be totally empty by now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
#158 We know Lazy's up the duff,
Big Frank's back on her face
Creepy's been in her chuff...🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I said that today as well. The reason she probably gets a tit ton is because she probably doesn’t throw away the herpes infested lipstick. I have a feeling she just keeps putting on the same hole coloured lipstick thus causing another infestation. And FFS Sarah buy a lip balm will you. Between that lump thing and craters on her tongue and her crusty lips I hate looking at her mouth but yet can’t take my eyes of it 😂
hole coloured lipstick, though💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
#158 The Mingham's have many bathrooms in Tacky Towers,
Let's hope the manky sods will use the showers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How effective Lazy’s homeschooling is will sadly be reflected on whether Jace can read or write by the age of 10.

I was also pondering, what is Isabelle going to do when she leaves compulsory education? Even if she leaves with good grades, I can’t imagine her being able to function at college or sixth form (exactly what her parents want), so what is their plan for her future? If it was YouTube, surely she’d be doing more of it in a more structured way. She can’t leave education and just be ‘kept’ at home. Where are the authorities regarding these degenerates?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How effective Lazy’s homeschooling is will sadly be reflected on whether Jace can read or write by the age of 10.

I was also pondering, what is Isabelle going to do when she leaves compulsory education? Even if she leaves with good grades, I can’t imagine her being able to function at college or sixth form (exactly what her parents want), so what is their plan for her future? If it was YouTube, surely she’d be doing more of it in a more structured way. She can’t leave education and just be ‘kept’ at home. Where are the authorities regarding these degenerates?
Unless she achieves a certain grade which is equivalent to C in English and maths she has to stay in education till she either achieves it or reaches 18 so atleast she has some chance of qualifications. I think that's rules might be older or different grade know it changed a few years ago and my sons friend was stuck studying maths and English alongside a level 2 cooking course and couldn't progress till they achieved a C or equivalent .

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.