The Ingham Family #154 1,2,3,4,5 got to keep the vlogs alivešŸ‘¶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly is the lie caught on camera? Was it the boring load of old balls about money or the fact that the Bradford beast was "working"?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I do wonder if the girls will go back to school, how is she going to homeschool with a newborn, toddler and 3 children at different levels? Totally crazy considering she clearly struggles herself and I donā€™t think for 1 minute Chris helps, he is too self absorbed with his caravan to help the girls out.
It wonā€™t matter She doesnā€™t home school, she prints off inappropriate worksheets and leaves them to it! Goodness knows how Isabelle will pass GCSEs She doesnā€™t seem to be reading any set texts in English let alone being able to analyse them And as for poetry, Well thereā€™s not a chance!

Reactions: 24
Cave babies
if its a girl Pebbles or if its a boy Bam Bam
or if its twins both
4bc5d7308848520a6fef0f0cd666159d.jpg
plus pebbles is a GINGER

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
That's what I thought but I couldn't think how to phrase it without making myself heave. Such a grim and vom inducing thought. :sick:
I actually was thinking that too. Who knows how many 'alleged' women he's been shagging in there. All I know is whoever they are they must be desperate.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
did anyone pick up that isabelle basically said that she reads on here lol
with the 'exercise' comments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I havenā€™t watched their channel in a while, but after the pregnancy announcement I thought Iā€™d watch the latest vlog and wow they have all gone down hill but especially poor Isabelle! I hate to even comment on a teenagers appearance especially when itā€™s clear sheā€™s not being brought up as a young woman properly, but she looks so unkept? The worst part is I can imagine Sarah taking some comfort in knowing that Isabelle may be going down the same path as her lookswise, and knows that she has less chance of being overshadowed by her own daughter. I wish she had some real friends or an adult that could look after her properly, itā€™s so sad that these childrenā€™s have these morons for parents.

Reactions: 32
Hey Creepy and Lazy. Here's a gorgeous name for you. And it would be lovely for a boy or your girl.

'Birm'

Birm Ingham.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Did Jace open a present from Chantella acting surprised and then Sarah thank Chantella on camera and apologise for giving it him early but he see her open the package. So they even got their 2 yr old acting surprised? And we may have many more years of this tripe. They are boring with all these silly surprises

Reactions: 27
Jesus wept! Esme is practicing her primal scream therapy in the bedroom, Isla has OCD, Isabelle looks like sheā€™s fully regressed back to childhood and Jace says the same three phrases on a loop šŸ™„ I canā€™t believe they are having another šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Sad
Reactions: 68
Jesus wept! Esme is practicing her primal scream therapy in the bedroom, Isla has OCD, Isabelle looks like sheā€™s fully regressed back to childhood and Jace says the same three phrases on a loop šŸ™„ I canā€™t believe they are having another šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
What makes them think Isla has OCD? Is it because top brain surgeon Sarah Ingham said so? They really are so blaise about mental health aren't they? I think Sarah and Chris need to check themselves in for therapy because they certainly both have an obsessive compulsive disorder, it's called lying.

On an added note it's great to see their increased view count was very shortlived.
I guess it'll be time for some more pregnancy clickbait.

Reactions: 29
Disney is reopening WOOHOO šŸ™„ Strict rules though - one of which is no screaming. Wonder how our feral family would get on with having to curtail the noise?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did Jace open a present from Chantella acting surprised and then Sarah thank Chantella on camera and apologise for giving it him early but he see her open the package. So they even got their 2 yr old acting surprised? And we may have many more years of this tripe. They are boring with all these silly surprises
I was quite surprised with Jace too, bloody ell, he's already trained to act like that in front of the camera. It's scary.

Reactions: 23
So miraculously Isla is better!
Can't remember if they mentioned when they came back from the Maldives that they had been tested for covid?
No me neither, though Chris thought it was all ā€œhypeā€ šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
I was quite surprised with Jace too, bloody ell, he's already trained to act like that in front of the camera. It's scary.
Was so sad that he took prinnyā€™s toy and put it out of reach for her too.

Why do they never correct jace or prompt him to say anything different to ā€˜I doā€™

• Sad
Reactions: 30
So miraculously Isla is better!
Can't remember if they mentioned when they came back from the Maldives that they had been tested for covid?
I doubt they were tested for covid back then, they never mentioned it. Most places were only testing severe cases in the beginning, there was no routine testing for people travelling (my mum got back from holiday around the same time as them - in her defence she'd been away about 6 weeks so the situation was entirely different when she had set off!)

Even people with symptoms weren't being tested unless they went to hospital because of it and not always then.

Reactions: 23
Heā€™s had a camera in his face the SECOND he came out. Itā€™s actually quite disturbing really. Heā€™s grown up talking to the camera not his parents

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Again Jace showing that he does not like prinny, that was twice putting the toy on the chair so she had to sit below waiting patiently for it to be taken down.His hair is like a rats nest and the scrunchie is ridiculous. Who goes for a walk and leaves the dog at home. Awful.
Isabelle telling her long winded drab little stories. Isla seems brighter, still poking her head into the footage of Jace with the juicy pineapple nonsense, that boat has long sailed.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
I watched a YouTube documentary on the Olsen twins who were acting on TV from banyhood. They say that, as adults, they can't remember which parts of their life really happened and which were the parts they played.
All the Ingram children will have the same problem without the benefit of money and education.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.