The Ingham Family #154 1,2,3,4,5 got to keep the vlogs alivešŸ‘¶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yer more lies from lazy was sooooo ill at the office she canā€™t cope with the smell and thatā€™s why she not been there for a while witch yer being ill that bad can put you off things like that but it didnā€™t stop her New Yearā€™s Eve for there party stuffing her face on take away and sweet and tit and when she was there showing off everything she had brought for the spoilt kids and I Iā€™m correct she was there only a week or so back with Jace stuff sweets and showing us what sweets she had found from Xmas and stuff crisps watch what you lie about lazy cause if you have not forgotten we all watch
Sheā€™s allergic to work
Is what she meant

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I hope all the kids go back to school soon.
So do I but thereā€™s more chance of creepy admitting what he did then them poor kids going back to school he got to keep them all under his control and control what they do and say so they donā€™t let slip at school what hime life is really like and lazy is just as bad for standing there and having it the same reason he keep getting her up the duff said it before what woman stands for it and doesnā€™t protect her children

Reactions: 23
Yet another walk where the dog wasnā€™t taken. Who goes on a family walk and leaves the dog at home? It needs walking so surely you tie it in with your walk?

And isabelle Hun, get a hairbrush

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Thereā€™s a funky smell that only lazy can smell in the office...itā€™s creepyā€™s stench from New Yearā€™s Eve, Lazy. Thatā€™s what youā€™re smelling.

Mrs ā€œI donā€™t let the haturzšŸ”„ phase meā€ Ingham, your blankets do stink. Stink of robbing off of your vulnerable audience.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Creepy/lazy if you're reading this take your poor dog with you when you go out :mad:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Had to think about that - but yes she has one to someone else and he has one, or more to other ā€˜girlsā€™.
Can people at least say allegedly if they're going with this story? The only proof where some pixelated texts and a few photos of a kid, it all screamed fake.

Reactions: 7
Can people at least say allegedly if they're going with this story? The only proof where some pixelated texts and a few photos of a kid, it all screamed fake.
I get your point but the fact that they've never addressed this allegation screams true, to me.....just my own personal opinion though, of course.

Reactions: 26
Apologies, I nearly always include allegedly or rumour has it in these circumstances. Must be numbed from watching the last few offerings

Reactions: 18
Yet another walk where the dog wasnā€™t taken. Who goes on a family walk and leaves the dog at home? It needs walking so surely you tie it in with your walk?

And isabelle Hun, get a hairbrush
I no what you mean about her clothes but then look at her mother has no style and normal mother guide the girls with clothes and fashion and with personal hygiene hair washing and brushing and everything that goes with it my 11 year old like to be independent and get on with it but I still have to be behind her to make sure it done correctly and my older 2 even at 22 still ask for help and if thinks look and are done ok before they leave the house

Reactions: 12
Iā€™d be amazed if he doesnā€™t have another kid somewhere. As gross as he is he seems to have no trouble with his seed šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 30
EXPOSED TELLING LIES ON CAMERA!!

Lazy cannot cope with how cute Jace is being. They got up this morning, set the girls up with maths, Lazy did some English with Isla. She can barely write in English herself. They got a gift from Chantella this morning for Jace's birthday. She tells him to close his eyes because it's a surprise. He's already seen it because it was on the sofa. It's magnetic building blocks. She tries to get him to say 'Chantella' but he can't. The blocks were on Jace's birthday list. He takes Prinny's toy off her and puts it on one of the stools so Lazy makes him give it back. Lazy cackles because she's more excited than Jace. Then the girls come in to play with the blocks.

Creepy is home and entertaining Jace so Lazy can do more Easter baskets. Isla's problems seem to have disappeared. Lazy hasn't been up to the office as much anymore because she was really ill, couldn't-leave-the-toilet-ill, at the office. She doesn't know why it happens but sometimes the thought of going back makes her feel so ill. The office has a smell that only Lazy can smell. It's not a bad smell but a 'reminder smell'. It's not the blankets, but she's worried the trolls will spread rumours that it is. She can get orders done more efficiently at home and if you can work from home you should work from home. So why has it taken you so long to realise that then? The thought of going to the office doesn't make Lazy feel great and it makes more sense for Creepy to do it because the postal sacks are huge and heavy. She has 160 baskets to do.

Creepy is in the garden with Jace, who sneezes on him. They have bread and are off to feed the ducks. Footage of the walk to the canal. Footage of Lazy working. It's a gorgeous day and Creepy says it feels like spring. There are no ducks, except one on the other side who ignored the bread. Jace looks down at the canal and Creepy says it's 'big water'. They can't see any quack quacks. Finally they find a swan. More footage of the walk. Then they find some geese. Isabelle has been looking back through her memories and saw that she had to be assessed for coronavirus a year ago because they were in the Maldives. Isabelle says it's weird because it's a normal thing now. Next they walk past the horse field and puddles.

Creepy is avoiding going back and having to pack. He had to take his car to the garage again this morning and when he got back Lazy was working. He's glad he's been able to avoid packing by going on a walk with the girls. They have 2 1/2 weeks before they need to be out of the house and haven't packed a single thing. Creepy will miss the canal. They fed 3 geese and a swan. Jace wants to sit down.

Creepy thought he was onto a winner because Isabelle has cash and said she would treat everyone to a sandwich.. She says she didn't say that; he asked if anyone had money and offered to pay Isabelle back for the sandwiches, however she says he hasn't paid back the other money he owed her. Creepy denies this and says "I paid it back with interest man". The sandwich shop was shut anyway.

It's after dinner time and everyone is winding down. Creepy is hoovering the whole house. Isabelle and Esme are running around the house screaming and laughing their head off. Isabelle says they're getting their exercise in. Esme has started to be loud and scream at the top of her lungs for no reason, which Lazy doesn't like. Esme says it's fun. Isla is playing with the shapes Chantella got for Jace.

Lazy runs a bath for Jace. Isla sings the juicy pineapple song. Lazy films Jace wrapped in a towel and he wants to have another bath but Lazy says he can have one tomorrow. He's watching 20 minutes of tv before bed. He wants to watch cars.

Screenshot 2021-03-17 190124.png
Screenshot 2021-03-17 183221.png
Screenshot 2021-03-17 185613.png

Screenshot 2021-03-17 183700.png
Screenshot 2021-03-17 190709.png
Screenshot 2021-03-17 190722.png

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Lots of incredible title suggestions but this one by @Cinders91 got the most votes
View attachment 486697

TLDR
- In case you haven't heard, Lazy is 21 weeks pregnant with her 5th (Creepy's 6th) child. She announced on Mother's Day. Due date is 28th July.
- Lazy has been 'fainting' in shops so has been taking one of her daughters (aged 8, 11 and 15) shopping with her to help.
- The pregnancy related clickbait titles are back.
- Lazy nearly peed her pants because their video is trending on Youtube.
- Obstetricians are eye doctors, apparently.
- Lazy feeds her 23 month old son smarties to help him learn his colours.
- Creepy has been boasting about their new house, which he says has 9 bedrooms. Is he including the garage in that number?
- Sex reveal is this weekend but we already know it's a girl due to these sex reveal boxes, which were left in the background last month
View attachment 486723

- Creepy was less than impressed to see the positive result, even though it was him who wanted another child.
View attachment 486734View attachment 486735View attachment 486736
Considering he said they film every test just in case (and the fact they had 3 kids together before this) , he didn't have a clue what was positive or negative :ROFLMAO: No Oscar nominations for creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Iā€™m sorry but Isabelleā€™s clothes are a mess, and when sheā€™s walking with Chris the huge jacket with it hanging off her shoulder and skimpy top showing underneath it, to me totally inappropriate!!
Yes i thought that also, when she was walking in the street with Chris it was like she was posing, but later in the vlog in her own home when she was with Sarah in the playroom when she came on camera she covered herself up. Very disturbing in my view something is not right between her and Creepy

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Esme has started to be loud and scream at the top of her lungs for no reason, which Lazy doesn't like.
That is not normal. Kids grow out of tit like that not start it at 11 years old. Esme has seemed really hyped in a few vlogs recently. I think she's struggling as much as Isla is but showing it differently.

• Sad
Reactions: 50
Esme used to be my favourite out of the girls- by favourite i mean i thought she had something different about her as opposed to the others who appeared to be Ingham clones....Anyway, she is my least favourite now. She has turned so loud and bratty. Isla- who i used to think was just a spoilt brat is now my favourite of the girls and i do feel sorry for her because she is having her emotional needs totally neglected by the slobs. Isabelle- well she is getting more like Lazy every day, the poor thing!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.