The Ingham Family #153 views dropping more than towels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have the screen shot from the video where you could see the girl gender reveal in the background? I heard someone mention it but I’m new here so haven’t seen the image yet! Thank you in advance for whoever manages to send it :)

Reactions: 2
I’m blocked from Baby and Me. She’s so blocky 😜
Here ya goView attachment 486709
Please don’t say she going to team that already Horrendous outfit with them well worn out brown Ugg’s that she seem to wear all the time if the kids not wearing them maybe go for your chunky fila trainer lazy but even that will look dreadful the woman has no style but I but creepy loves it and we all no why teen mum springs to mind

Reactions: 9
I'm assuming that from now on they'll be posting the vlogs on time every day as opposed to the whenever prior to the announcement of lazy being with the cavey wavey child.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.