The Ingham Family #153 views dropping more than towels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Joris Bobson
Screenshot 2021-03-11 170602.png

TLDR
- The Inghams have chosen to house number 3. The people buying the Inghams' house were hoping to move in within two weeks but that time is nearly up.
- More clickbait about kids (and the dog) being unwell. Prinny yet again only getting proper attention because she need to see a vet and can be used for clickbait.
- Lazy has finally got her children appointments to see actual doctors.
- Lazy's Nannar was allowed to visit the house for the first time after her (probably imaginary) neighbour told her it was allowed.
- More work being done on the caravan. More fidget toys bought.
- Lazy has once again been putting Isabelle down about her fashion choices, not that hers is much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't buy the whole "the buyers want to move in within two weeks" chat - that's so rare. Maybe if the house was already empty, but not when they know the Minghams haven't anywhere to go.

Reactions: 16
Congratulations @Joris Bobson
View attachment 477785

TLDR
- The Inghams have chosen to house number 3. The people buying the Inghams' house were hoping to move in within two weeks but that time is nearly up.
- More clickbait about kids (and the dog) being unwell. Prinny yet again only getting proper attention because she need to see a vet and can be used for clickbait.
- Lazy has finally got her children appointments to see actual doctors.
- Lazy's Nannar was allowed to visit the house for the first time after her (probably imaginary) neighbour told her it was allowed.
- More work being done on the caravan. More fidget toys bought.
- Lazy has once again been putting Isabelle down about her fashion choices, not that hers is much better.
Ooh. Thank you

Reactions: 8
So the eye issue is not a huge thing!!! It’s the same as what a lot of people have! And what my own daughter has. But what a gem...the word ‘obstetrician’ does not apply to eyes Sarah!!!
I’ve said it before I think but can’t believe she exaggerates things in the way she does. This was a routine thing that they do...and had Jace been in nursery or had health checks it would be picked up. The next appointment the the drops is not a big thing either! But they won’t be asking Jace...he’s too bloomin young to answer. That’s why the drops are needed to look into the eye fully!

Reactions: 27
Imagine having an obstetrician appointment and expecting them to look in your eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Wake me up when she gets the girls to dentist. All that money they earn and they can't even get their teeth straightened.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Did I actually hear Lazy boom ‘get them off’ to Owld Creepy. Just gone off my dinner feeling quite queasy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Looking in the back of the eyes will not pick up epilepsy or most neurological problems. It may signal brain tumours, diabetes or changes in blood pressure. Essentially you need a CT scan to detect epilepsy. An optician will only diagnose by what you tell him.

Reactions: 25
So the eye issue is not a huge thing!!! It’s the same as what a lot of people have! And what my own daughter has. But what a gem...the word ‘obstetrician’ does not apply to eyes Sarah!!!
I’ve said it before I think but can’t believe she exaggerates things in the way she does. This was a routine thing that they do...and had Jace been in nursery or had health checks it would be picked up. The next appointment the the drops is not a big thing either! But they won’t be asking Jace...he’s too bloomin young to answer. That’s why the drops are needed to look into the eye fully!
Maybe she did see one and is secretly pregnant and her lies have caught up with her? She’s not the brightest bless her.

Can’t believe she went out with that 15 year old hair style. Was nice to see the girls bossing homeschooling curling hair and making pancakes

Moaning they make a couple of hundred for ten minutes work. Exactly how I feel about your tit show blankets sarah. At least the doctors spent years and thousands of pounds training to look after your child’s eyes though eh

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
How can Sarah possibly be so blasé about her 2 year olds eyes? “Oh it’s nothing sinister” no but the checks aren’t yet finished?! Also worried about his eyes....oh I know...let’s stick a camera in his face and a big load of flashing lights and turn him upside down 🙄
God she’s thick... an obstetrician 😂😂 The word you need is ophthalmologist 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A BIG DAY AT THE HOSPITAL FOR JACE..

Lazy is starting the vlog before she's brushed her hair. It's dropped a little overnight but it's still crimped. Isla wants her hair crimped so Lazy does a time lapse of that. Jace is on her unicorn toy asking for Isla's help. She wants to have makeup on.

It's a little later in the day and Lazy has driven Jace to his eye appointment. She's running out of time because it took a while to find a parking space. She's worried about the 'what ifs' and Jace is asleep. Lazy has her mask to wear but will have to change it at the door. She tells Jace he looks so peaceful when he's asleep. Lazy helps him disinfect his hands.

Isabelle and Isla have come downstairs. Isabelle has wanted to make Dutch pancakes bites with icing sugar and whipped cream. They also put marshmallows on there.

Lazy and Jace are back in the car. She moans that he spend a couple of hundred £s to be in and out within ten minutes. Stop moaning about the cost and worry about your kids health. She's glad it was sorted out today. Jace says the car needs cleaning up. They went in and the 'ob-stew-trishun' put a frog in front of Jace's face. Jace's eye went in, and then he had a light shone in his eye. He was a good boy the whole time and did everything asked of him. A lens was put in front of hi eye and that was it. The doctor suspects Jace is long sighted and his eye are over compensating. It's a convergent squint and glasses may be needed. If it's not that then he suspects it's the muscle and surgery may be needed. They need another appointment where drops will be put in his eye so Lazy will get Creepy to bring him next time; which will tell them if he needs glasses or surgery. If Creepy didn't have the guts to take Jace to this appointment then how will he manage to bring him for the next one? The doctor looked in the back of Jace's eye but there's nothing sinister. Lazy was hoping there was a park at the hospital but its raining.

Lazy forgot to tell us that when they were leaving the doctor's office, she was getting Jace's coat on and told him to say goodbye to the doctor so he said "bye bye Doctor Brown Bear" because of a character on Peppa Pig. The girls burst out laughing when they were told. When they got outside he said "wow, Doctor Brown Bear. I was like he was in... she asks Creepy and he says the word is awe. Yes, t was like he was in awe of the doctor and was the cutest thing in the whole world. Jace wants a capri sun.

Creepy and Prinny are back from the vets. He laughs because she has a cone on her head. The things on her back are cysts so the vet shaved some of her fur and gave an antibiotic injection. She's bumped into a million things already.

Jace has covered Creepy's shoulder in something. They're having Chinese for dinner. Jace is crying because he wants his dinner. Isabelle decided to get mushrooms and Creepy thought she was asking for them because it was a Tik Tok trend. He has been keeping an eye on her and ordered her a mushroom meal last time to see if she liked it.

Isabelle has been taking Instagram photos and filmed a singing video, which she will post on Instagram because she can't post on Tik Tok. She's about to read a book. She sobs when an important character dies in a book. She read the other day that when you red a book, in your brain it's like you know them so when they die your brain thinks someone you know has died. Isabelle thought that was an interesting fact.

Lazy says you never go on a date to a Chinese restaurant and get a black bean dish because you get a black bean smile. She picks it out of her teeth.

Esme is with Jace. They dance around her bedroom.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2021-03-11 185919.png
Screenshot 2021-03-11 185607.png
Screenshot 2021-03-11 185206.png
Screenshot 2021-03-11 185741.png
Screenshot 2021-03-11 184816.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
How can Sarah possibly be so blasé about her 2 year olds eyes? “Oh it’s nothing sinister” no but the checks aren’t yet finished?! Also worried about his eyes....oh I know...let’s stick a camera in his face and a big load of flashing lights and turn him upside down 🙄
God she’s thick... an obstetrician 😂😂 The word you need is ophthalmologist 🙄
Please please please say ophthalmologist Sarah. Please.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.