The Ingham Family #153 views dropping more than towels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha , love how another small business has sent them a cookie making kit . With ingredients from scratch ... they’re obviously sick of hearing her say the girls have been baking aswell . When all she’s done is thrown them a ready mix packet 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Second walrus mysteriously arrives in UK. Appears to have fallen asleep on top of a caravan.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Or do us all a favour and stop having kids. It will be the tax payer that’s covering therapy for 5 fucked up kids at some point because they clearly aren’t going to privately fund it.

It won’t be their fault either it’ll be the nasty trolls on the internet. Take them off the internet, get rid of the pervert, get them back to school, get a job, stop telling lies, give them love and attention and for the love of god please stop breeding
I agree with all of this ! Why they would do that when Isla is having such serious issues ... oh yeah for money of course . No wonder they were all crying .....

Reactions: 11
Interesting you say that because a couple weeks back Lazy "accidentally" called Jace either Grace or Jade. I cannot remember which name she used. It was right around the time she bought that trolly protector thing because he was trying to lick the shopping cart handle. I wrote a post referencing it but I used both names whereas she only used one of those names.

March 3 "There is no footage of Jade licking the handle. Lazy said the child tried to lick the handle but that she was able to prevent it from happening.
Lazy then purchased a thingamahbooblybot that goes over the handle so Grace cannot lick it."

I wondered if she used a girls name on him because at the time she was just starting putting his hair into a ponytail and thought she might be going down the SacconeJoly route for views.

Anyone remember was it Grace or Jade that Lazy called him?
Goodness me, despite her protestations of her fears of having a boy being unfounded it could well be she really does love girls. If correct that’s dreadful but nothing would surprise me with that woman

Reactions: 12
I can’t understand how they have managed to get a mortgage for a new property just by being Vloggers - how can that be secure when Youtube could finish in an instant - they’ve ruined their children’s education and the authority doesn’t seem to care about the schooling - they are not very good inspirational to there followers
Will they be under a different local authority when they move? They could slip even further off the radar.... They’ll never escape us or his heinous crimes.

Reactions: 11
Can someone give me a quick rundown on what improvements he's made 🙏
- water tank
- water system
- solar panels
- storage boxes
- cctv doorbell thing
- a load of electrics to trick the caravan to thinking its running of its mains
Etc 😂

On one of Nikki’s newest Tik Tok’s
B984455A-07AA-41D6-9DAC-E031933107AA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Have they hinted if they are moving areas with the new house? There is some lovely looking homes, still in West Yorkshire but over side of Leeds. I guess they need to be near to the office still, Nana and The White Rose.

Reactions: 10
So with her due date 28th July that makes her 21 weeks tomorrow.

So she would have been 16 weeks on the 10th Feb. She would have been a little over 9 weeks at Christmas when telling the girls, and also ties in with when she claims to have done the pregnancy tests in November. I think she just can't really count.

It's really annoyed me about all the "effort" she's still made despite suffering in her pregnancy. She's gone out when she hasn't needed to. She's sat complaining whilst filming herself. Chris is never around because he's playing with the caravan or more roller skates. Imagine feeling sick yourself and when the toddler throws up all over the car your husband just can't deal with it because he's too scared to get sick himself.

I go to the supermarket once a week which I really look forward to as a bit of a break (less of an issue now the children are back at school I admit!) and there have been some times I'm just too sick or dizzy and my husband has gone because he wouldn't dream of sending me off to the shop feeling ill whilst he's at home! The rest of the time he's at work and I have no choice but to get on and do things, and I've still got it easier than many people. But at least he's earning money doing a proper, reliable job, and we're having a baby because we want one not because we're going to make money from it.
You are having a baby for the correct reasons not to make money for you to keep visiting B and M etc

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.