The Ingham Family #153 views dropping more than towels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fingernails are absolutely disgusting.
I’ve seen her fingers referred to as ‘sausages’ - now I see why. But yes, the nails 🤮
If I post anything anywhere - even sending a friend a picture if I’m holding something, I’d check my fingernails were clean! Sure, most of us keep them clean - seems she doesn’t. How gross must the rest be?
That thread hanging down from her sweater too 🙄 For all the posting & filtering they do, you’d think they’d have got something slightly more professional. Then again, they didn’t earn the name Minghams due to the connection with the Chinese dynasty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my god, the state of him without his beloved filter. Any chance he's lying about his age, there's no way he looks mid-thirties?!

I don't think this has been posted yet. What the hell though? As if youtube allowing them to continue isn't bad enough, now they are publicly praising their stupid vlogs?
She’ll be wetting herself over that. One YouTube comment isn’t gonna feed a family of 7

Reactions: 12
Finally decided the baby should be called Hope. She’s going to need it but I suspect the poor little mite will have none. Charity could be more fitting as god knows they receive enough.
Haha , love how another small business has sent them a cookie making kit . With ingredients from scratch ... they’re obviously sick of hearing her say the girls have been baking aswell . When all she’s done is thrown them a ready mix packet 😂😂😂
I’m sure they had thank you for your order cards in them and when opening the 2nd package she swiftly moved it out of the way

he didn’t take the photo so therefore he couldn’t add all the filters like he does on his own Instagram 😂😂😂😂😂🍆🍆🍆🍆

Ooooommmmmgggggeee anyone would think this was the immaculate conception 🤦‍♀️😂
Has she really got on the jogging suit the big kid was wearing in yesterday’s vlog or do you think the got a job lot??? Remember guys.......we are not a jogging suit kind of family

Last edited:
  • Haha
Haha , love how another small business has sent them a cookie making kit . With ingredients from scratch ... they’re obviously sick of hearing her say the girls have been baking aswell . When all she’s done is thrown them a ready mix packet 😂😂😂
Did anyone else think that baking kit looked absolutely appalling? Just a load of basic ingredients in plastic bags and half of it seemed to have leaked out, no thought to presentation or anything. Just shows the calibre of business that are sending to them now, I'd have been embarrassed to show it.

Reactions: 17
I wouldn’t worry about the vlog trending, YouTube usually comments on trending vlogs (whilst blindsiding every controversy on their platform whilst doing so). Sarah’s little “thank you” is just about the money they’ll cash in. It isn’t genuine. They’re both money driven. In a couple of days, the vlog will just be like any other “surprise shocking couldn’t believe their eyes super emotional pregnancy holiday reveal” vlogs they’ve done. Their subs haven’t grown and their views are slowly going back to normal. There’s a huge difference between other certain big family vloggers and these two, the big ones are already cashing in on getting over a million views each vlog, they are struggling and have to resort to making surprise vlogs (and even then, it isn’t making the million mark in a week, like the big vloggers content does). It takes months upon months (or even a year or two) for their “pregnancy/holiday reveal” vlogs to hit that million mark and that just proves their old news. That 1.33 million sensation don’t care enough to resume watching them. Only a SMALL portion do. I call that karma. 🤠

Hey, my profile picture has a leprechaun hat! You do not know how much that made me smile when I logged in today! Happy St. Patricks Day!💚

he didn’t take the photo so therefore he couldn’t add all the filters like he does on his own Instagram 😂😂😂😂😂🍆🍆🍆🍆

Ooooommmmmgggggeee anyone would think this was the immaculate conception 🤦‍♀️😂
Like after having four kids already she doesn't have stretch marks , got the filter going well there haven't they

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Disgusting finger nails seems to be the norm for them. I don't know how she lets him near her with those long dirty pointy finger nails. He apparently had sore hands from all the washing (with bleach?!) but looks like he missed washing anything but the backs of his hands.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
hahahahahaha look at all the wrinkles around his eyes! All those late nights sliding into DM's has taken its toil on the creepy bastard! What an ugly bleeping bleep he is.
I’ve always found it so strange how when they go abroad so much they don’t have a pair of sunglasses between them. They sit scrunching up their eyes because the suns in them. That’s not going to help those crows feet

And it’s not because of vlogging because alfie and co all wear them

Reactions: 11
Sarah’s latest Instagram post. Assuming she’s going for a ‘super young woman, pregnant and glowing’ look. But it just comes across as 30 something year old tubbo decided to style her face and hair like a teenager and wear the outfit of a toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sarah’s latest Instagram post. Assuming she’s going for a ‘super young woman, pregnant and glowing’ look. But it just comes across as 30 something year old tubbo decided to style her face and hair like a teenager and wear the outfit of a toddler.
Could you share I’m blocked for some reason 😂

• Haha
She’ll be wetting herself over that. One YouTube comment isn’t gonna feed a family of 7
Your getting close actually. Pushing a fifth (not so dinky baby) out and the weight of her will wreak havoc with her pelvic floor. Perhaps she might manage some sponsorship from Tena lady. How the mighty will have fallen 😂

• Haha
Is that one of her Shein tracksuits for her hiking holidays it somehow doesnt look suitable for needing to wee every 30 mins during pregnancy though

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.