Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OliviaPope

I’ve tried to look at planes that departed Manchester on tuesday evening but I can’t seem to find anything! Does anyone know where to find this info? I did look at it seemed that on a Tuesday evening most flights were internal and to the Middle East. I think it’s worth contacting all possible authorities about him.
I checked it’s on the other thread- they were in T1, most of the late evening flights were internal Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Belfast but these are from T3(or T2), definitely not T1 as I was recently delayed there for 9hrs!! Plus it would be freezing in NYC just now and wouldn’t be able to go without any coats.

The Dubai flight left at 9:15pm
3A0F7F08-7936-4590-AFE7-9FCA55B8DA32.jpeg

Reactions: 1

Zelda18

VIP Member
Did anyone notice the oldest daughters face on the merry go round (having brain fog and her name has slipped my memory) . She looked bored as anything , then once she realises the camera is on her, She does a massive smile. Have to say, it’s exhausting being an Ingham!
Isabelle

F

FamHam

Are they not coming back on the 1st?
Ignore me, theres 3 flights back from dubai on the 1st dec to manchester :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Airline: Emirates
02:55 - 07:00
Dubai (DXB) to Manchester (MAN)
Dubai International Airport, Dubai (DXB) to Manchester International, Manchester (MAN)
Check-in baggage included
8h 05'
Journey duration: 8h 05'
No stops

07:15 - 11:20
Dubai International Airport, Dubai (DXB) to Manchester International, Manchester (MAN)
8h 05'
Journey duration: 8h 05'
No stops

14:40 - 18:40
8h 00'
Journey duration: 8h 00'
No stops

Miss-jones

Chatty Member
The only problem with that..and DBS checks is that it's upto the employer to decide whether or not to employee...
So even if they decided to DBS check. They are only being held accountable to themselves. So it wouldn't really matter.

Plus hypothetically a DBS is/can be out of date as soon as it's done.

So unless some governing body ie YouTube or a management decided they have to have it completely clear or have some sort of remit for saying driving offences/teenage mistakes. Then it's not worth the paper it's written on

It's not you pass or fail just basically a disclosure form
Yeah I thought that about how the employer requests it, but for example, my son did a self defence class run by a couple who held the classes at his school, they had a dbs and in the letter from the school it said it could be viewed in the school office, so I’m wondering if rules did change maybe YT or the vloggers management could hold that certificate and if there’s anything dodgy on there kick them off YT? The rules would need to be set by an outside agency though as YT clearly don’t care ?
Good point about them not being up to date enough though. There should be an online version constantly updated for employers to view when working with children especially I think

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
It's such a bad advert for Dubai.

These are the videos that educated me on the IG model sex industry in the Middle East

(LOL look at the last three letters of that URL!!) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

nattis

VIP Member
So all those people they filmed and only blurred out the guy on the familyslide thingy. He was probably pretty mad they were filming and they had to promise him (pay him off) to blurr

moimoi

VIP Member
Filming women is forbidden in Dubai. If anyone is contacting border force I’d perhaps suggest that they look through camera footage on their exit.
That's a good point, it seems filming in general isn't allowed without a permit, but assuming they've gone via Visit Dubai I'd guess Visit Dubai would have sorted it all out and followed the right protocols.

If not:

Obtain Permit Through DFTC
The Dubai Film and TV Commission (DFTC) is the sole entity authorized to issue shooting permits in Dubai. As mandated by Dubai Government Executive Council Decision #16, issued in 2012, DFTC serves as the single point of contact to obtain permits to shoot anywhere in Dubai. DFTC liaises with other government entities such as the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs-Dubai, Dubai Municipality, Dubai Police, and the Roads and Transport Authority, as well as with location owners, to obtain all necessary approvals before issuing permits.

Media Shooting Permit Criteria
Shooting permits are required for audio and visual media productions on public, government-operated and private property, whether indoor or outdoor. Any individual or entity that wishes to shoot in Dubai must appoint a production company licensed in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to obtain a shooting permit. For those new to Dubai, DFTC is a one-stop shop for assistance with shooting locations, introductions to UAE-licensed production companies, and support for other elements of the production process.

http://www.dubaifilmcommission.ae/filming-in-dubai/how-to-film-in-dubai

Doobeedoo

Chatty Member
There's no point now. They are out of the country.

What we can do now:

Complain to ASA over breaking ad rules, write to your mp about children taken out of school to work and tell Dubai tourism that your disgusted they worked with them.
I have sent in my complain to the Dubai tourism !

MangoFandango

Chatty Member
I still can't get my head around no proper vlogs until Saturday. This is the family that would sell a kidney if it meant their vlogs were up on time every day. There was an air of awkwardness last night. Chris looked like he was holding back the tears, Isabelle looked liked she'd already had a cry, Isla and Esme just looked confused and Sarah was just Sarah. We all know she's a heartless cow anyway!
Oh I can. He’s running scared. He’s not allowed to film in Dubai and for once must realise that the laws in that country are not to be taken lightly. Coming in, they were probably grilled about their excessive filming equipment and given a warning. Dubai is super strict and I wouldn’t risk messing about there (like they normally do). The girls probably weren’t expecting that, they have been brought up in la la land, and were probably expecting to run riot, performing in front of the cameras as usual. They were shook ?

And now they have the added worry of being reported to Visit Dubai, various hotels they may stay at, and last but not least, the Border Force Security.

OliviaPope

Hi-di-Hi campers! Merry Christmas!!

i've managed to find out the Inghams' merch suppliers And, no, it's not granny Jane!

Here we go... www.rocketshops.io

I've already messaged them to inform them of their association with the inghams and how it disgusts me. If anyone else wants to do so, their contact page is: https://www.rocketshops.io/pages/contact-us

Definitely more the merrier.

Merry Christmas,

Raccoon
I see this company also follow ifamstore and all the inghams. They also follow all of the Family Fizz bunch, do they do their merch too??

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Those ridiculous outfits
Could have bought a fair few meals for the homeless (you`re so concerned about) Sarah..:confused:
I think that she will claim Santa as expenses as part of the TV show. She probably thinks 'oh I'll earn another £200 today so I can spend such and such'

@TheRealSassyBell482 - Did you get a reply back from ASA?

Wow. That was a terrible vlog. It made the Ingham Dubai vlogs look like Oscar winning performances in comparison. I looked to see how many subscribers they had... only 1.5K. Charlotte has since been dropped by Channel Mum. The fridge was more interesting.

If they leave that Scary Santa plugged in overnight, and Prinny sets off the sensor... Best. Sleep. Ever.
That will give them a clickbait title though and some vlog material.

clm77

Even tho they are wearing the merch hoodies it doesn't look like they have much on underneath I think that is to try and make us think its somewhere cold