Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss-jones

Chatty Member
I can’t even guess what’s going on with her dads side of the family anymore. Has he been paid off to sign over all his rights? Can that even be done?! Has creepy adopted her? Have they had her surname changed to ingham?
I’m so confused ?
I can’t think what her dad could have done for her to just stop seeing him so suddenly and for it to coincidentally happen at the same creepy was exposed.
After all, parents in jail still have access rights!

Reactions: 1

KD_boo2

Arrghhhh so annoyed! I see they were in mothercare again, this time at Leeds and it’s been brought to my attention that our management at the top are chuffed to bits to be featured in their vlog!! So frustrating!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Depends on why he’s not allowed to see her. I know of people who suffered domestic abuse and the rules are different etc.

So if social services etc have stopped contact that’s different to if Sarah has just decided she can’t go. I think anyway

Oh believe me if that was the case Sarah would make sure we knew about it.
She tried to get that to fly on GG and it didn’t work. She would be the first to leak it if that was true,
I also don’t believe he’s a brilliant bio dad either.
She’s been landed with 3 shit parents to be honest.
But I do think Sarah would openly drag him if she could

@Miss-jones sarah wank said he’d been paid off in the past, Chris hasn’t adopted her no. She so has her dads name.

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
Does Dubai have a Nandos?
The UAE has several :O

Agreed ,(though some of the *cough* free movies are well worth your time....unlike the vlogs creepy and lazy are putting out there.How/why anyone would waste precious time helping to fund their "lifestyle" i`ve no idea.Must add they are the best for any fellow insomniacs out there..:sleep:
I saw a video on that awful sex scheme. It shocks me that conservative, almost anti-sex Muslim nations have so much stuff bubbling under the surface.

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
Maybe that’s why he went to the doctor. He might of needed a doctors letter to bring the medication with him.

Inkling95

I never spotted them myself as I was at one of the stalls I just saw her getting waaaayy too excited jumping around saying things like I can’t belive I am standing where they walked I don’t beleive it this is amazing, so after getting her to calm down slightly and tell us who she was talking about me and our leader in training sort of just looked at each other and said we wouldn’t be so excited to which she didn’t beleive I even knew who they were or had ever watched them and said am I not too old to watch them (I’m 31 I was very sad at being called too old haha). So we were hesitant to sort of poor it all out to her being so young so it was strongly suggested she Google’s them, she then told us she already knew about the stuff that had been said but it wasn’t true because Chris has said it’s not true so we just said that just because he has said that doesn’t make it untrue because he is obviously going to say it isn’t true. We thought it had sunk in she looked to be a bit upset but was later heard telling another girl they aren’t her favourites but she will still watch so it was in one ear out the other!

I take two good things from all of this and that’s I didn’t see them myself and she was too scared to approach them!
Can you inform her parents about it? Maybe they can explain to her the severity of the allegations

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Very Odd, he should have created a business one and had someone else manage it.

Ok, so lets talk song lyrics. Are the song choices getting odd again?

Last nights song was really loud. I wonder what it was called as I would like to read the lyrics.... lol @TheRealSassyBell482 this seems like a task for you!

specialone50

VIP Member
No it was this one I posted yesterday of the chairs at Dubai airport, which were the same as what Esme was sitting in. The footage of the airport at Manchester one of the shops is only in T1.

View attachment 2595

Both of them deserve everything they are getting, but responsible parents wouldn’t put their kids in this position that they can’t disclose where they are because of the repurcutions. Selfish and completely irresponsible to the bitter end for a free holiday!!
Thankyou for that

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
Thank you for that link @Teddybear1958 I didn’t know head teachers could still authorise holiday!
I actually think they may be able to take the girls out of school however often they like according to this ?
“The parents’ trade or business requires them to travel from place to place”
In my opinion, because there’s no real regulations for family you tubers to follow who defines what would be classed as a requirement to travel?
I’m still writing to my local council!
The thing is Miss Jones why wouldn't they want the best education for their Children it just isn't normal in my book

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
So from the vlog that I watched on silent- there was a William & Henry sweet shop in the background which is in T1.

There was a later flight to Dubai from T1. View attachment 2554View attachment 2555
Great detective work. Anything from T1 to Lapland?

I hate the thought of poor Isabelle caught up in all this. Sarah is basically rubbing Izzy's dad's name into the mud. I know she said there was a court case. The judge probably gave Lazy full custody, which they will probably be regretting right now if they've been watching these wannabe clowns recently. The bio dad can get access rights but I don't think that would give him any say if Lazy has full custody and wants to take her out of the country. I wonder whether the court was for Creepy to adopt Izzy.

I wonder whether Levi's aka The best solicitors in the world have somehow found out more allegations are about to come out and thats the reason for the quick getaway.

Remember back in the summer when There was a sudden panic get away to Forest holidays and Spain?

Last edited:

OliviaPope

Great detective work. Anything from T1 to Lapland?
They are not dressed warm enough to be in Lapland. Although Esme is sitting in a jumper that says USA Los Angeles. Maybe that’s a clue that they are in the USA, but don’t know if she has had it on before??

Maybe worried tip off USA border control!!
12079C86-FFAD-4B59-A913-6DA90500BF78.jpeg

Zelda18

VIP Member
Clearly Chris was filming at the water park but wonder why he was hardly shown.
Glad Isabelle was wearing a full swimsuit. I’m not sure if that’s the rules or she chose to.
I also noticed that Sarah hardly looked 23/24 weeks pregnant unless that swimsuit she was wearing hides a large pregnancy bump.
Not sure if it looked like she had another cold sore too

whatamess123

VIP Member
Watched the first few minutes of tonight's vlog. Ridiculous amount of advent treats. The younger 2 got a chocolate lol calendar, a £25 OOTD LOL calendar each, the shitty advent bags that Sarah does, a LOL squishy ball and the book advent! Isabelle got the same but a make up calendar instead instead of the big LOL one
Ridiculous! Way to rub it in your young viewers faces ,Sarah/Chris.