Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

It's me

Iconic Member
Not at all related to their current vlogs and this may already be common knowledge but I’ve only just come across this information today so apologies if this is already known by everyone. Anyway an enhanced DBS (which I believe is the only type used when required for work with children) lists all allegations, complaints, failed prosecutions and even suspicions that a police officer may have about the person.
If there are changes to the law regarding YT families this would completely end them as we know it surely? They’d have to get rid of creepy completely wouldn’t they? Maybe lazy given that when she’s called people c***s it’s inevitable one of those, at least, would have been a minor that may have made a complaint. Don’t think anything would come of a complaint like that but it’d be recorded ?
The only problem with that..and DBS checks is that it's upto the employer to decide whether or not to employee...
So even if they decided to DBS check. They are only being held accountable to themselves. So it wouldn't really matter.

Plus hypothetically a DBS is/can be out of date as soon as it's done.

So unless some governing body ie YouTube or a management decided they have to have it completely clear or have some sort of remit for saying driving offences/teenage mistakes. Then it's not worth the paper it's written on

It's not you pass or fail just basically a disclosure form

Reactions: 1

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Yep I used to work in travel and Isabelle has a different name so he would have to have put it in writing to give permission due to child abduction laws ETC I find it odd that no big fuss has been made very un Ingham like that
So can we assume Sarah had full custody?

OliviaPope

@therealsassybelle482 no that is the same thumbnail, she was wearing that black top but looks like bikini top under the way the straps cross over.

Mayday

VIP Member
Are they going travelling now? FFS why not wait until the end of term in a few weeks?

Also re: Chris adopting her, I don't think he'd be allowed. They usually have to contact the bio dad and get his permission and he has to agree to sign over rights, which I doubt he would. I think the only exception would be if the bio dad had been convicted of something/was in prison, and they weren't allowed to be near the child. Even then the bio dad's family could contest to a judges decision.

Last edited:

OliviaPope

There is a point. Life shouldn’t be easy for them, it’s certianly not for all his victims.
Sorry I meant it’s probably too late. There was plenty of warning they were going to Australia and easier to let immigration know.

Bambam

The whole point of manufacturers bringing out (reasonably priced) Chocolate advent calendars for kids ,is to get some excitement and build up to when Father Christmas comes.WHY on EARTH then buy your kids numerous gifts throughout December!! Christmas DAY is when you give them presents Sarah!Gese ,are you that superficial..oh ,don`t answer ,i already know! What`ll happen when youtube falls flat for you ,i despair.How will you explain to those girls the gifting has stopped??Oh and just one more thing ,QUIT hinting what you like/expect the ifam/companies to send you ,and whilst you`re at it ,SHUT THAT PO BOX!! Remember the homeless???.You`re despicable ,both of you ,and absolutely deserve one another.The girls on the other hand.My heart breaks for them..:(
I think they do it because they think that's what 'rich' kids get. They haven't a clue!! ?

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I can see them saying that they were under a contact so couldn't upload footage until they were back or some shit like that. I reckon Sarah is livid that she's unable to scrawl through comments tonight and read all the teenage adoration for her
That's the exact excuse they'll use!

Zelda18

VIP Member
Nice to see when Sarah is at home she is happy to complain about being in pain with the pregnancy (I suspect this is made up/over exaggerated just to fill some time in the vlogs); yet when they’re in Dubai she can walk miles and miles in the heat.
When she was shown at the waterpark in yesterday’s vlog she hardly looked pregnant well at least for soneone who is supposed to be 23/24 weeks

D

DramaLlama

Very odd that Chris is not in it, I wonder if Visit Dubai either found out or were told about him and specified he wasn’t to be on camera?

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I found Sarah walking around with her bra straps showing , so disrespectful. When ever I go to a Muslim country I always always cover my shoulders, to be respectful of people’s culture/beliefs.
I thought by law you had to cover your shoulders?

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Just had a look on Twitter and i'm glad that people are still talking about it, Karma received two solicitors letters but isn't going to stop speaking out against them. She said in one tweet that Chris and Sarah were guilty of home insurance fraud which is new to me but doesn't surprise me, also shoplifting which I did read about before.

She also showed a screenshot of Sarah's homeless brother asking his aunt for £10 for cigarettes and food, saying he'd pay her back. He's probably fallen out of favour with Sarah if he's asking his aunt for money instead of Sarah.

The more I learn about that family the more I feel sick that people like that exist and are parents to innocent children.

I assume that’s why every time they go away now we have
“Dave is coming to live in the house while we’re in Australia”
“My dad is coming from Blackpool to stay here while we’re away for Christmas”

Is homeless brother the lad who’s just out of prison? Or another scummy family member?
Because it looks like she supported scumbag brother for many years in the streams of Facebook conversations we’ve seen, many including Sarah’s favourite word (that sounds like blunt!) on repeat ?

F

FamHam

Who is it giving the other vloggers free trips? Is it Visit Dubai? If so, could be worth contacting them, even just to say there are rumours you are giving this family a holiday to promote you, are you aware of what he’s been accused of etc.. if it’s not them I’d assume they would be quick to deny it, if it is them then who knows.
It was visit dubai that sponsored alfie and zoella

Web30

VIP Member
Wonder what Isla's teacher makes of her missing school?

She's in Y2 now, which agree or not is an important year. Her teacher is head of KS1, in charge science and computing and a school governor. Ironically, he uses tech and blogging to inspire and engage children. Maybe he could give the Ingham family some tips and pointers.
Dont kids have SATS in year 2?

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
I think the main tourist areas are different maybe?
Each UAE nation has its own rules. Dubai doesn't legislate the wearing of modest clothing like Iran or Saudi Arabia, so clearly a lot of Westerners do wear bikinis. Certainly in more rural desert areas it would be offensive but there is no legal requirement as far as I know.