Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Some images and definitions the Inghams need to remember....
Literally, always.

? Your reactions and continuous attempts to brush the truth under the carpet for the last few months. ?

EF794DC3-C5C9-4A77-9F5F-A434D3623FEE.jpeg

? One of your most used words. Look it up.

E04D682B-0AA3-4364-959C-E9E7783920C0.jpeg

? The most accurate image of idiots/twats I’ve seen online,
twats who’ve run out of luck.

F40DD203-024B-4C12-B97F-611C476E52C1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

youtubewatcher303

Yes they are breaking the ASA rules so they need to be reported for that but don't send a rant to a company that may have had nothing to do with it. We don't know who the ad is even for.

Which says a lot about the Inghams' ability to properly promote.

Tublet83

VIP Member
Can they please stop calling their unborn baby boy IT !
So they recorded 30 personalised messages ... weren’t they charging a tenner per message?!
Only 30 so much for a million subscribers ?

(And I bet half of those were from perverts)

lexiloo

VIP Member
new smug sarah up and its hilarious, she's spot on....really thinking she's on here as so much discussed is in her vlogs, either that or others are also discussing them like us lot do, either way keep it up its fab.....my sides ache

Imagine being such a disappointment to your husband that he has to edit you (badly!) when you are pregnant and at your most vulnerable.... they are such a strange family!!

D

DramaLlama

Here’s another theory he was pulled on the way in and that’s why they aren’t filming?
Quite possibly, he didn't really speak other than to tell Sarah how to say reiterate. The younger two looked ok but Issy and Chris both looked upset. After someone worked out the airport based on chairs yesterday I assume that’s why they went for plain background. Either that or they’re all currrntly in some sort of holding cell ?

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Not that I remember. We never done any I don't think. It's year six.

Biggest hypocrite going. Something being gifted to you and a paid sponsorship is the SAME thing!!!!

@Impleo they were there for four days. I think. Two days in yesterday's vlog and then Sarah said they had two more days.
You definitely do sats in yr 2 but it's not made a big deal off, all part of every day work ect.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I personally think it's disgusting if this trip is gifted given the recent allegations. Why would any company want to be associated with them? All it's going to do is bring them bad publicity. I don't understand why all the secrecy either. Kate Murnane is currently in Dubai and her Insta has been full of stories and pictures

• Heart
Reactions: 11

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
@Luna-tik the problem with taking the kids out of school is that they will now be missing out on vital hours of schoolwork. Yes some subjects are not as important but Isabelle will be starting her GCSEs at the tail end of next year and any hours missed now could have a detrimental effect on this. For someone who wants to be a doctor and needs to get the highest grades it is vital that she is in school so she is able to achieve them. Right from the word go in year seven you are working towards them. I don't see how a holiday to Dubai to buy diamond rings is educational. And as @Ginger said they're right hypocrites by forcing Izzy to go to school when she was clearly very poorly and she needed time for her body to recover and recuperate.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Money shouts, wealth whispers
You’re dead right,
But money shouldn’t talk at all, it’s vulgar that these families all need to keep buying and purchasing and talking about what they want or what they will get or do, where they will go and how much they will spend. What decorations they have and what shop they will visit next.
Who really cares in life. I could think of nothing worse. It’s so vulgar, even this statement being a thing is so condescending it makes me sad.

Both of their personalities have spoken louder than their money ever has or ever will.

That’s all that matters.
They could have all the money in the world but it makes no difference, you can’t buy class. Self respect or dignity.
You can’t buy an edited version of your kids childhood memories.
They could win the lottery tomorrow and it’s still not going to change anything.
Money is the least of their problems now.

Justjonie

VIP Member
Response from the ASA. What happened to following their rules fully Sarah?

'We very recently received a number of complaints about this particular account, and, having considered that the material may constitute advertising, provided the advertiser with guidance on our social media rules. We will continue to monitor complaints regarding the issue, and if we consider the advertiser is breaching our rules in future, may consider taking further action.'
Sarah is so thick that she thinks just stating AD in tiny letters in a place that is hardly noticeable is sufficient in terms of disclosure. What exactly is it an AD for, how to have a shite holiday? How to exploit children? How to make the most of taking your kids out of school at every given opportunity? If you're advertising something, common sense would tell you to make it totally clear what exactly it is that's being promoted, thank whoever it is that has gifted you the holiday and actually promote the product/place. I don't watch their vlogs anymore as I refuse to allow them to benefit financially from me, but from what I've read on here and twitter, the content of the vlog is no different to any other holiday they take. Pool, shopping etc. If they were paid to promote Dubai, by all accounts they were absolutely shite at it!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Isla looking in the gift bag then pulling a face because it was empty.. my god do they ever have enough of the gifts and treats. They always want more. She really is making a rod for her own back with these spoilt children.
I personally feel although all 3 are spoilt Esme and Isabelle are still pretty grateful 95% of the time but that could be because they remember a time when they didn't get everything they wanted.
Isla on the other hand is completely different. She doesn't know the value of anything and it's going to be a massive bump down to earth for her when this shit show ends!

tomatosauce

£100 for that!! It'll end up in the garage after Christmas never to be seen again!
I wish I had money to burn like that!
Probably won’t even make it to the garage I noticed the other day in a blog that expensive gym bar they bought Esme as her main present was just sat on the garden no doubt getting ruined in this weather