The Ingham Family #142 Worse content than a Fray Bentos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so angry at their selfishness of still carrying on with their plans to go away! I’m not surprised at all, but just furious that selfish idiots like them are the reason the rest of us keep suffering stricter restrictions with no end in sight!
There must be hundreds of us on here - we all need to report their sorry asses as many times as we can when they travel next week!!
Seen this on forest holidays Facebook page

Attachments

Reactions: 3
They will travel they will do it for viewsxand hate if they do , I hope to god the police stop them ! Selfish parents selfish pair of pricks

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They will travel they will do it for viewsxand hate if they do , I hope to god the police stop them ! Selfish parents selfish pair of pricks
That wouldn't be vlogged tho... They never do anything wrong remember

Reactions: 10
Surely even their most loyal/gullible ifam wouldn't defend them if they are stupid enough to go away for Christmas.
It would have to be the final nail in the coffin.

Reactions: 16
If they go away it it’s against all guidance and new laws, they’re putting travel restrictions in so they won’t be able to travel out of West Yorkshire apart from on Christmas Day. If they do decide to go this will be their downfall, people have had their Christmas ruined 5 days before Christmas and this lot think they’re above everything it makes me sick.

Reactions: 32
My favourite 2020 #MinghamMemory was "The Garage Forecourt of Dreams" ft "The Prinnywoo Song".

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I am so angry at their selfishness of still carrying on with their plans to go away! I’m not surprised at all, but just furious that selfish idiots like them are the reason the rest of us keep suffering stricter restrictions with no end in sight!
There must be hundreds of us on here - we all need to report their sorry asses as many times as we can when they travel next week!!
I strongly suggest that all on here do report them if they go away they are not the only ones who have made plans and can't keep them. Thousands of people can't afford to put food on the table for every day food let alone Christmas dinner. It is people like them that have let the country get into the state it has got into over Covid and the new strain which is putting people out of work for longer than everyone thought and this is not the end of the sad tail. If they saw anyone close to them suffer from this horrible illness or lost a loved one then maybe they would wake up its just ridiculous

Would any one of us be surprised if they travelled up to a Scottish Forest Holidays resort, stayed there for the whole seven days and didn't face any repercussions whatsoever? I know I wouldn't. They can do as they please, they are the Ingham Family.
Scotland is going into total lockdown after Christmas Day so nothing will be open here either and that includes camp sites etc

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I be honest I have nothing against fb posts specially on their own wall and if they have worked dam hard for it .... I am however against youtubers bragging to the world on how much money they have from lying and scamming people
People were only complaining because of the year it has been, not a year for showing off, buy what you want but be reserved out of respect. Once in a group i believe

Reactions: 8
I reckon they're renting an AirBnb place or something. I just don't understand the urgency to not want to be at home for Christmas.
They won't stay in their own house for anything (they can't callout a home) as it is not home due to the fact they won't treat it as such their must be something wrong with it or they can't be bothered to clean it and make it into a home they would enjoy. They were happier in their old house and they lead a normal life then and were totally different people even the kids were so much nicer

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Tonight's vlog? Hyper Lazy gets to feed her shopping addiction...Boris announcement, abrupt non ending of vlog/another sister sleepover while coffee gets thrown up the wall and over new Samsung phones.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My favourite 2020 #MinghamMemory was "The Garage Forecourt of Dreams" ft "The Prinnywoo Song".
My favourite 2020 #MinghamMemory was when Chris was dropped from Sinnaz Clothing whilst he was on the ferry home. He didn’t know yet and was still wearing his stupid white hoodie 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I swear I heard Esme refer to a bottle of hand sanitizer on her shelf as “very satisfying” in a vlog from a few days ago, home schooling going well eh lazy? And I still can’t get over a woman in her 30’s has only just realised that mint yogurt is made from mint sauce and natural yogurt, you still sure that homeschooling is the best for your kids?

Reactions: 21
My favourite 2020 minghams moment.....creepy,in lazy’s car, on the back of a tow truck😂 chavavan of dreams on a Spanish garage forecourt.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
My favourite mingham moment was the recent birthday/ Christmas “present“ which was really only bought for the creepsters selfish needs, bought with his wife’s money who absolutely hated it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
As well as the favourite moments mentioned, I also liked the birthday melon and "there are no cakes in portugal except fruit cake".

• Haha
Reactions: 36
My favourite 2020 minghams moment.....creepy,in lazy’s car, on the back of a tow truck😂 chavavan of dreams on a Spanish garage forecourt.
My favourite too!

Close second was her wrapping up items she'd bought in Primark and pretending they were sent by a keyworker.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I'm sure she must have just not done her Christmas stock order or pretended it hasn't come, as they must have realised they didn't have time to sort that as well as wrap all their presents!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.