The Ingham Family #142 Worse content than a Fray Bentos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will still try and get away because as big Sarah puts it
"They travel for a living" 🤣🤣🤣
Mo doubt they will try and put it as a business trip altought they can work from home if work is what they call it 🤣

Reactions: 15
I reckon they're renting an AirBnb place or something. I just don't understand the urgency to not want to be at home for Christmas.

Reactions: 27
I reckon they're renting an AirBnb place or something. I just don't understand the urgency to not want to be at home for Christmas.
Because there now a travel vlog .... gotta keep those freebie holidays coming in

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Sarah after Izzy opened her advent calendar ’oh I love scrubs’. - at least now we now how she ended up marrying Chris ...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve been off all social media for 2 weeks whilst I was in hospital and have only caught up with this particular thread.
Am I reading correctly that despite all the current restrictions in the UK they are still planning on going away? I’m shocked ( but really not surprised ).
Do they really think they are immune from everything? Idiots!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think they’re bleeping morons and make me so angry! People are struggling with all aspects of life at the moment and now we’ve had our Christmas cancelled down here and these morons are still planning on going away!
I hope they suffer in a big way soon and I’ll sit there with my popcorn having a good laugh 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe to prove us haters wrong.... We say they can't go... So it's more important to those nobs to get away... Anywhere will do so long as we are still stuck at home being so jealous of them!!! I'm not jealous... But they believe we are

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They truly are thicko’s.
They can blame the haterz as much as they like, but they’re just selfish twats if they travel unnecessarily at Xmas with their big eye and little eye and they deserve ALL the hate that can be served up.🤬😡🤬😠

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 353812

I found this post frightening, alarm bells ringing here yet again.
Mine was when Creepy got publicly humiliated by his hero/fantasy, Deliveroo, after killing his fledgling business by pretending he was a ‘Pro Team Rider’, making everybody involved look as ridiculous as him.

Peak ‘Delonge’ behaviour.

Pro-ho-ho!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
It will be obvious if they try to go away and they can't not vlog for all those days. Especially including Christmas day.

I know yesterdays vlog was filmed before the announcement was made, so it's not entirely clear what their plans currently are (I think they would go away if the place would have them).

But given that the vlog went up AFTER the announcement, I personally would have delayed it further to cut out all the picking up the trailer bit and any reference to going away.

Reactions: 13
It will be obvious if they try to go away and they can't not vlog for all those days. Especially including Christmas day.

I know yesterdays vlog was filmed before the announcement was made, so it's not entirely clear what their plans currently are (I think they would go away if the place would have them).

But given that the vlog went up AFTER the announcement, I personally would have delayed it further to cut out all the picking up the trailer bit and any reference to going away.
They were too busy swanning around Primark going by what a poster said. Did they even know there was going to be an announcement I wonder?

Reactions: 13
Those stocking present gifts are as usual utter tat. Also if they go away they will get attacked but all comments is good comments for them and more publicity.

Reactions: 12
Honestly if they go away/stay away from there house!!!! I have never commented on you tube video but I will be and useing my real name!!

They have a large house, food, water, heating, presents to give their children!! No way they should going away be even thought about!

If that happens I really hope the media pick up on it!

I think the reality of home school has set in! If the kids where are school they would have a routine and be out the house each day getting social interaction and proper teaching not fun schooling!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They were too busy swanning around Primark going by what a poster said. Did they even know there was going to be an announcement I wonder?
Now there's an idea - "guys, we didn't know there had been any rules changes! We had important shopping to do, and then didn't look at any news because it's too difficult to understand!"

Reactions: 20
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
View attachment 353535

TLDR
- Lazy continues to moan about postal delays, despite well publicised warnings many weeks ago that Royal Mail were expecting 200 million extra parcels this month.
- Despite ever changing covid restrictions and being in a Tier 3 area, the Inghams are insisting they will be going away for Christmas this year. Today's reduction of the 5 day relaxation to just one day may have ruined their plans but who cares? They're the Inghams and will do whatever they want.
- More bragging about how much money they have and more technology bought, this time in the form of two new Samsung Fold phones. They turned off the comments due to negative comments... truth hurts.
- Bragging about how many presents the children have got for Christmas whilst many struggle to scrape the cash together this year.
- Lazy is struggling to remember the month of her 'miscarriage' . First it was late August and now it was July.
- Jace is getting ever more aggressive around Prinny with no attempts made to help him to accept her.
- Non vegetarian Fray Bentos have been seen in the background of the vlog,
- Lazy compared her blood blister to someone having a breast biopsy.
Greencow every time you do a run down I am very grateful but sometimes I forget to show my appreciation in likes.
You are very much appreciated. Those of us who can't even hate watch anymore really enjoy your daily wrap up of the latest vlog. Thank you .

• Heart
Reactions: 63
The vlog comments 🤣 thiers people telling them to stay home , then thiers people saying thier kids are upset because they didnt continue the elf story!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.