The Ingham Family #140 Wally Wanket and the chocolate advent factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris was talking about getting a van to take some boxes or something from the garage to the tip. Who has so many that they can't use their car (which isn't small!), even if it takes more than one trip it's not like they have anything else to do.

What are the rules on vans being used in Bradford tips, I'm sure in Leeds you have to have a permit if using something larger than a car.
We forget they are a 1 car household now (even that car is dubious) lazy needs the car as she has important tat shopping to do!! Our local tips is cars only - no vans! I would love him to get a van and pay for it only to be turned away from the tip!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I dont think any of the girls still believe in santa or elves. Feel so embarrassed for the older two.

Isla was crying because one of the elves moved? What the hell was that about?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I bet they thought repeating Jason’s “giggles & coos” in their Christmas intro was a cute idea, but really it just sounds f*cking weird & creepy😂

... so right on brand for them I guess 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We forget they are a 1 car household now (even that car is dubious) lazy needs the car as she has important tat shopping to do!! Our local tips is cars only - no vans! I would love him to get a van and pay for it only to be turned away from the tip!!
I'd love for Creepy to be tipped into the tip

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh yer i forgot they only have 1 car. Did the other one get scrapped in spain 🤣 seems forever ago!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God I dont know how many times I have said it but looking at that man in that beanie hat 24/7 honestly turns my stomach. Watery mouth and everything. How does Sarah look him in the eye knowing he's a n o n c e let alone share a bed with it or touch itm absolute state of him honestly. Disgusting gremlin. Those poor poor children have not a hope in bloody hell. Even if they did go back to school imagine how relentlessly they might be bullied in the future once their peers found out about their sexual pest of a dad. Rotters

Reactions: 36
God I dont know how many times I have said it but looking at that man in that beanie hat 24/7 honestly turns my stomach. Watery mouth and everything. How does Sarah look him in the eye knowing he's a n o n c e let alone share a bed with it or touch itm absolute state of him honestly. Disgusting gremlin. Those poor poor children have not a hope in bloody hell. Even if they did go back to school imagine how relentlessly they might be bullied in the future once their peers found out about their sexual pest of a dad. Rotters
Have you seen the way he seems to be all over Sarah lately. He looked positively giddy in one of the recent vlogs 🤢🤢
But that kiss though he gave Isabelle recently, complete with sound effects and all, literally had my stomach turning. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24
With regard to Chris 'hiring' a van to bring 'boxes' to the local tip, surely he need a permit with said van regs in advance?? From what I've seen online this is a must. I know here I live if OH in his van wants to go to our local tip he needs a permit. If I go in my car I just need proof of address??
Another Ingham lie????

Reactions: 16
Bradford Tips will not let you in if you are in a van......oh I forgot they read here.

You can rock up to tips I n Bradford in any vehicle you want as long as you give them a WooHoo on the way in.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'd love for Creepy to be tipped into the tip
You'd definitely need a permit to dump such hazardous, toxic waste. (Unless your name is Sarah Ingham, of course, in which case you're free to get rid at any time.....not that she ever will.)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder how many times Creepy will wash that hideous shirt before Christmas is over? I'm betting zero times 🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I bet they thought repeating Jason’s “giggles & coos” in their Christmas intro was a cute idea, but really it just sounds f*cking weird & creepy😂

... so right on brand for them I guess 👍
It’s probably not even Jason. All that kid does is shout, grunt and scream, exactly like his birth vessel. (Can’t bring myself to call her a mother).

And Oi Lazy! Teach your 11yr old to not eat food or taste food in such a vile and gluttonous manner, it’s absolutely repulsive the way she shoves food in wide eyed and acts like she’s never had food in her WHOLE ENTIRE life! .....Mmmmmm mmmmmmmm MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!.😡🤢 Its disgusting.
Your a pair of worthless arseholes who do not in ANY way deserve to have children, your destroying them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.