The Ingham Family #137 Creepy dropped from Sinnaz by Lee Deliveroo... Woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made me laugh she's blaming the masks when we barely saw her wear one and they havnt left the house for a week

Reactions: 32
Hilarious lazy stating ‘ I mean I wear disposable masks so it can’t be that ‘ then Isla in the background ‘ well it’s probably the masks you re use spreading it.’ This girl is the only one who talks any sense
I bet she got a gob full of rant after that from lazy, however it’s down to the editing..... fuckwit can’t even hear it and get rid!!! Professional videographer’MY ARSE’

Reactions: 19
I’m really sorry if this is irrelevant to this particular thread, but does anyone know/remember what Vlog is was where Esmè pushed infront of Isla when they were showing off outfits and Isla’s little face was like thunder? I can’t for the life of me remember what vlog but know it was ages and ages ago any insight would be appreciated

Reactions: 5
I was talking to my sister about Sarah’s constant cold sore infestation and she said she should be tested for type 2 diabetes. Apparently the herpes virus increases the chances of developing the disease.

Reactions: 22
Chris has caught on what other vloggers have been doing for years - link down below to see what they were doing a year ago.
He knows he has to do everything he can to get views up because they're sinking.

Reactions: 19
I was talking to my sister about Sarah’s constant cold sore infestation and she said she should be tested for type 2 diabetes. Apparently the herpes virus increases the chances of developing the disease.
Well you're wrong because Sarah Ingham doesn't eat sugar, never has never will.

Reactions: 37
When the drug trial meds start kicking in

Reactions: 43
Not watched the vlog, did Sarah get that outfit in 2 sizes for Jace because he was definitely in it last christmas. Only remembered cos it looked to small for him then!
It would have been on sale when Sarah bought it. She’s probably stocked up. Little Jason will have it in age 1 to 13.

Reactions: 23
Oh my God, the cold sores! Seriously, phone your GP, get some meds, change your carb (sugar) laden diet, change your pillowcase everyday, keep your lips moisturised at all times and for God's sake, stop touching them! There is obviously a reason she's getting them so frequently so start with the basics and if those don't work, see the GP again for whatever they would test for to find the underlying cause. I've never had a cold sore, it's not freaking rocket science.

Reactions: 24
My son gets them when he is stressed and run down (a cold) but usually has a stock of Zovirax handy as he says you can tell when one is coming as it tingles
I’ve had shingles ( so painful) and they give you Zovirax for that
Plus you are supposed to be extra clean and keep to your own hand towel etc so others don’t catch them as they are contagious not that I can see trampy making any effort

Reactions: 17
My God, can you imagine the click bait if she was diagnosed as being diabetic!!

Reactions: 20
Sarah either needs to scrap being 'vegetarian' (pretty sure there was a packet of Wagon Wheels in the snack cupboard on yesterday's vlog although I imagine they'd say they're historic, pre-veggie Wagon Wheels...) or put some effort into it. She will feel rough eating nothing but carbs, soup, the odd bit of salad and junk food. That diet will catch up with all of them eventually.

Love how Lazy said she is lowering her caffeine intake from ‘3-2 cups’ per day to ‘2 cups’ per day. Sorry not really much of a reduction

Reactions: 28
I believe they've become 'vegetarian' for the same reason a hell of a lot of students do. I also believe Izzy has been the driving force behind it. She's the prime age to convert (no hate to the veggie community). I believe they thought becoming 'veggie' would be cheap but they're that stupid they didn't realise all they're doing is replacing meat with fake meat.
I've said it before here, my kids turned 'veggie' when students, purely to save money. But none of them resorted to 'fake' meat. They all said it was disgusting.

Even if it’s the odd bit of fake meat, but they eat it every day! It’s often highly processed as well. Especially because they said one of the main contributing factors for going veggie is for health reasons.
They aren’t ‘embracing’ being veggie at all. They don’t try new things. They have around 6 mushrooms between 6 people, with enough for ‘left overs’. Hardly balanced. They’ll loose interest in it soon enough, beyond lethargic from all the processes crap!!

Reactions: 14
I've been a vegetarian for 21 years now and its come along in leaps and bounds what fake meat products etc you can buy now. Some of them are really good! (I managed to make a meal for an ex boyfriend who was a massive carnivore and even he thought it was real meat!)
This lot show exactly how NOT to be a vegetarian. How they have any energy to function I do not know*

*Well actually that could explain a lot in Lazy's case...

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.