The Ingham Family #137 Creepy dropped from Sinnaz by Lee Deliveroo... Woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checked out that twitter......very a lot juicy

Reactions: 7
Watched a couple of skating vids and by comparison Creepy is hilarious. He jumps onto a rail, wobbles, jumps off then has a turn of ring a ring a rosie. Sure as long as he’s enjoying himself
Don’t forget his most sick trick, the nut cracker!

Reactions: 21
Don’t forget his most sick trick, the nut cracker!
Ahhhh the good oLe crushed nuts trick. He really does live in fairyland, thinking he’s sooo bloody good at bladdering, such a dickhead!!!!

Reactions: 19
Is there a link please?

Reactions: 4
But being from Leeds, I don't know many people that go to Bradford very often unless they work there!
Ha! Yes, I've been once and that was enough. The only highlight was the lovely building that Waterstones is in.

Harrogate isn't too far away and has lovely places to film away from other people (there's a tip for you, Minghams)

In the next two weeks I will be looking out for them on their travels to the local retail parks.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe you’re all bad mouthing Bradford.....

Just kidding I live here - it’s worse than the reviews!

Reactions: 33
Don't send them to Harrogate... I love to have a shopping lunch trip there.... I dont want t them wooo hooing and fucking
it up for me. Xx

And the lovey theatre and that's about it....

Reactions: 11
I can’t sleep so went on the hunt. Could only find this screenshot from thread 80 on here. Can’t remember who originally took it but thank you to that person
I also came across this other little nugget on that thread
Creepy little ugly gnome

I love Bradford

Reactions: 6
Agreed. Being 'a mother' is not a free pass that exonerates you from being a generally awful, spineless person.

Reactions: 20
Wow I’ve just watched some footage of Lee and his skating buddies and geez what a bunch of potty mouths.
Honestly they give me bad vibes like they have a real bad boy reputation.
No wonder Chris liked hanging out with them, he probably felt superior being in their little gang.

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe you’re all bad mouthing Bradford.....

Just kidding I live here - it’s worse than the reviews!
No word of a lie, I went to Bradford for a long weekend once! Honestly don't have any idea why. My dad used to travel both in the UK and abroad for work and I feel he might have had work to do there so my mum and I went with him. I remember nothing, I just know that I went!

Reactions: 3
New goods on tat and me on insta. Just wonder how they collected it from the office or did zelda deliver it?

Reactions: 8
Someone on the Twitter page was insinuating that lee and creepy are 2 birds of a feather

Reactions: 17
I find it hard to find any sympathy for Sarah any more but I have to agree with what you've said. I sometimes wonder if she has moments of self awareness when she feels utterly trapped - no chance of escaping Creepy and no chance without him. She seems much less interested in self care and in the safety and well being of her children. I don't think it would by any means be easy for her to start again but it certainly wouldn't be impossible. It's just the longer she stays with Creepy, the harder it would get to leave - if that was what she really wanted to do anyway.

Chris has been dumped by sinnaz and put in the binnaz. Can't even have turkey for his Christmas dinnaz.

Did I mention how much 2020 is starting to grow on me after all?
The Creepy Christmas Rap

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.