Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mardyarse

The won’t come home because they feel it’s admitting defeat...giving into the haters/trolls and will prove that they were right to say they shouldn’t have gone on their ‘road trip’. They would rather put their family in danger that loose face, even at the detriment of their channel! Kids don’t wanna watch Christmas in a caravan in Spain! They want cosy nights, family activities in the cold/snow. Early nights with Christmas lights, and huge piles of presents! They will finish their channel off not being at home/snowy location for vlogmas, their Christmas will be completely unrelatable just like it was back to school/Halloween etc

Reactions: 37

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
I do wonder if they are running away from Jane and Hi Steve, I can’t imagine they approve of them dragging the kids round Europe and home schooling. Jace won’t even know who they are. Maybe an argument over money or Jane being a loose cannon with the IFAM. This trip is more than ‘making memories’ I am waiting to see if Jane finally cracks and spills the tea. Considering how close they were and now Sarah can’t even acknowledge them, very odd.

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Chris "You won't find this place on any tourist map, I had to do deep research"
Also Chris "Some Brit just told us this place is heaving normally" 🤔
His actual words were ' it's not somewhere you'd ever find on a tourist map, this is somewhere I'd had to do some wild research to find'.
I want to know what's the difference in research and 'wild' research - can only imagine what sites Chris stumbles upon when 'wild' researching.

• Haha
  • Sick

TheNaughtyStep

Why are they trying to convince Jason that he loves dinosaurs. Whenever he sees a dinosaur-shaped toy he looks terrified whilst everyone else is saying "aawww, it's lovely, it's nice, stroke it..." Anyone seeing a grooming pattern here?

• Sad
Reactions: 36

Kstep

VIP Member
So by the end of the vlog sounding more likely they will stay in Spain for a long time now but hey they have found a stunnin campsite full of British families and even "ifam" 🤣🤣

• Haha

peterbread

every time I open my bank app I have to read a message that says "we are aware of a recent spate of fake HMRC calls. You must not make a payment if you have been cold called by HMRC to pay a tax bill, even if they threaten court or police action. HMRC will never demand money in this way." we all know who it was who stupidly made a payment to an "HMRC" cold caller haha

• Haha
  • Heart

yepyep

I'm glad that this mummy Isabelle thing has hit a nerve with her, it is the truth.
You should be ashamed Sarah

Harlivvy

Chatty Member
If they are so unhappy with their 4 walls why don't they come home, park that caravan on the drive and continue living there ? seems they prefer that than a warm house with hot water on tap and privacy , best of both worlds that way

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
SURPRISING DAD WITH CHRISTMAS! IN A CARAVAN!!

It's one of the final days of sunny weather so the Inghams are heading to a town 65 miles east or west of Malaga. It's definitely not north. It's a little historic town called Ronda that is really cool with lots of history. They're packing drink to have on the road.

Lazy just checked and Ronda is 65 miles west of Malaga. Why couldn't they just says that it's 40 miles north west of Marbs?

Jace is on his trike. Lazy needs to brush his hair. He loves going down the hill. The bad thing is Lazy now has to push him back up the hill.

Footage of driving; mountains, mountains and more fucking mountains. Once you've seen one mountain, you've seen them all. Lazy says they're not there just yet but they had to stop for the view. Creepy couldn't look at the view because he was driving so they pulled in at a 'big pull in place'. A lay by? More mountains. Lazy asks Isla how crazy the view is. Lazy is reminded of being Esme's age and going up a mountain in Greece with Nannar and Grandad. Creepy interrupts to show a photo of a hairpin turn. Anyway, they went up a mountain in the coach and Nannar was crying the whole way, worrying about falling off the edge. Nannar made Lazy feel like she was going to die.

More road, more mountains. Lazy zooms in and says hello to Ronda. Footage of the gorge. Creepy woohoos and says the view is crazy. The bridge they're on is Ronda's most famous landmark and was completed in 1793 after 42 years (34 years actually) of construction. It's called Puente Nuevo. It's scorchio today but they're going around the other side to get a better view.

Creepy asks Jace if he wants to go and see the horse but it's actually a bull. He tries to say 'Isla' (sounded more like Hannah to me), takes her hand and goes to see the bull. Lazy and the kids walk toward a view point. Drone footage.

Lazy asks if we can imagine living somewhere so unbelievably beautiful. It's stoonin'. In the next clip Lazy says she just got the most stoonin' shots of Jace and the girls. She can't film Jace and Isabelle because they will get comments about how she is Jace's mum and Lazy doesn't look after him. Truth hurts.

They've decided not to eat in one of the big restaurants and chose a family run restaurant. She could be in someone back garden right now. The restaurant might've been a garage at one point and they have a big terrace. The lady who runs the restaurants' daughter has a hamster and she brought it down to show the girls. The girls chose not to hold it but were playing with it 'through the thing'. It's called a cage, Lazy. Esme keeps screeching that it's tiny. Poor thing must've thought it woke up in hell when confronted by the chavs.

The Inghams are on their way home and have stopped 6 times because it's so stoonin'. It's breathtaking and the most beautiful thing Lazy has seen in her entire life. Awful, dark footage of mountains to music.

On the way home they've passed by a mall and it has a shop with Christmas stuff in. Lazy has found LED Christmas lights to go up outside the caravan. She's looking for the most disgusting Christmas decoration she can find to put in the caravan. She looks at the toys and then they go and look at the baubles. they try to decide between a gnome elf and tree. Then Isabelle sees a £70 Santa in a hot air balloon. Then it' time to go to the toy section. There's a Peppa Pig campervan for £52 an a house for £56 so Lazy moans about the prices. Says the person selling blankets for £40. Isabelle takes a dinosaur to Jace but he tells it to go.

Back at the caravan and Lazy is alone. Creepy and the girls have gone to the shower block. She isn't sure how to hang the lights. Jace has a dummy in his mouth and Lazy says he hasn't had one all day.

The girls are back and they've laid the lights on the bed. They sing Jingle Bell Rock. Esme asks if they should shout Merry Christmas when Creepy comes in but Lazy ignores her. They decorate the caravan.

Creepy returns and asks Lazy why she is filming him. He climb into the caravan and asks what the hell the lights are. The girls sing to him. He's so distracted that it takes him a few second to notice Jace wanting to be picked up. Creepy says it's the 2nd November but Lazy says it's Christmas and she and the girls have spoke. Isabelle want to get a tree to go in the shower.

Lazy can't think of anything better than a Christmas bed of lights. She then falls back onto the bed before telling the ifam it's a fire hazard and that no one should try it at home. She tells Creepy that the lights bring a bit of light to their lives like he does everyday. Cackle. She wanted a bit of Christmas in her life and the lights brought that. They need to put them outside because they will light up their caravan to the whole site. She doesn't know if they're outdoor lights. A few of Lazy's fiends have put their trees up and so have some people on her facebook groups. If she was at home the tree would be up. Comment down below if you have your tree up or if you're excited for vlogmas. The Inghams love vlogmas and have been working on their new vlogmas intro. It's epic.

End of vlog
Excellent social distancing.
Screenshot 2020-11-03 192329.png

Even the locals of Ronda don't want them there
Screenshot 2020-11-03 191456.png

Screenshot 2020-11-03 194315.png
Screenshot 2020-11-03 201616.png
Screenshot 2020-11-03 195839.png
Screenshot 2020-11-03 184350.png
Screenshot 2020-11-03 184051.png
Screenshot 2020-11-03 191716.png
Screenshot 2020-11-03 195034.png
Screenshot 2020-11-03 195226.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Elsa Frost 24

Her Instagram story is so insensitive. Most people have had nothing but the “four walls of their home” since March. I’d rather have the four walls of my house than the four walls of a caravan full to the brim with tat.
I’d rather have 4 walls then having to share that fulloftrashavan with that sewer rat she calls a husband.

• Haha

Impleo

VIP Member
I have genuinely not altered this image in any way. She's only got one and a half eyes! Something has to have caused it? 😲

Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 18.02.01.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Harlivvy

Chatty Member
If they choose to stay away for Christmas it will be the most miserable time for Isla in particular, she loves the whole Elf on the Shelf thing , imagine deliberately making a child unhappy cos you are too stubborn to admit you have f***ked up big style and cant bear the "haters" to be right

• Sad
  • Angry

Car is still fucked and they're going to fly home is my bet. In yesterday's vlog, they stopped (more than once!) supposedly to look at random mountains. I think the scooters have more chance of towing the caravan home than the car does.

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
SISTER HALLOWEEN MAKEOVERS!!

Lazy take some code breaker worksheets to the girls for their home schooling. Isla thought it was the 30th so they all panicked. They're all getting the same worksheets. Afterwards they will be writing about Halloween. They might not be able to trick or treat but they won't complain when they have blue skies.

Coding is done. The girl tell us what words they found. Isabelle tells us a shit joke, read off the worksheet. They're having tomato, gaaalic, advocado, toast, mushrooms and eggs for breakfast. Isabelle is helping her. Lazy asks Esme to get the olive oil and she comes out with one of the mini ones from her Lidl toy collection. Lazy says they're so cute because they have dimples in the side like the real bottles do. Timelapse of Isabelle cutting up food for breakfast.

Lazy cackles because Creepy came out to see how they're doing and jumped out of his skin thinking the stalk from the top of the tomato was a spider. He saw a huge spider in the bags on top of the caaa. It was on top of the sup board and he just left it in there.

There were two little girls sat next to the Inghams' pitch for 10 minute. They're Spanish and Isla has been learning Spanish so she walked over and introduced herself to them and asked if they wanted to got to the park. Lazy loves that Isla is outgoing and social. More footage of cooking. The food is piled onto slabs of bread.

The girls are about to do Halloween makeup. Isla is going as a clown and Isabelle and Esme are going as Vampire Diaries characters. The girls show us their finished makeup. Isabelle says Esme looks like a serial killer. They could just wear a mask of Creepy's face nothing scarier than that.

Lazy moans that it took 4 hours to set up the restock on Baby and Me. There were new product and Lazy needed to edit more photos. She started when they finished breakfast at 12 and it's now 4pm. Lazy feels like they've done a lot on the trip. The caravan site is so peaceful that you just want to sit and do nothing. Lay and Creepy have been sat at the table doing listings and the girls have been happy. Jace is having a blast looking for bugs, chasing birds, talking to people who walk by, stroking dogs and going on his bike. The girls have been doing Tik Toks. Lazy tells us to look at how pretty her girls are. They show one of the Tik Toks. Lazy know about the negativity surrounding Tik Tok so the girls are logged in on her phone so she can watch what the girls do. Despite the negativity, Lazy loves how creative the girls are. They only make videos on there, don't message anyone and rarely scroll through. They're clearing up and heading to the supermarket to find a pumpkin to carve because they've decided to do a Halloween competition between their family. They're doing pumpkin carving with a watermelon because Lazy doesn't know how to cook pumpkin.

They're heading into the supermarket and Esme has scanned some chocolate muffins. She previously scanned strawberry laces but they've put them back. Around the corner Lazy pics up more cakes and then moans about her mask because she struggles to talk with it on. Not a bad thing.

Back at the campsite Lazy moans that they didn't have pumpkins or watermelons. Well what did you expect you daft cow? It's Halloween evening. They're having pumpkin soup with puff pastries for dinner. Creepy has been moaning about the mess because he just wants to get on with his night. It means he has to turn on the gas. Lazy makes the pasty and cackles. There's nothing like being sat out on your own laughing your head off. Then she heats up the pumpkin soup.

Lazy asks what ngl means. Creepy says the pie looks like Lazy first thing in the morning. Lazy says Creepy won't include the footage because Isabelle ripped him to shreds for using snapchat language. Creepy says it' been around for all of tie and means 'not gonna lie'. Hmmm lying, something Creepy and Lazy are pros at. Lazy says the pie smells of cheese and ham. Esme says 'what' and Lazy then hastily she meant veggie ham. Of course you did. Creepy points out that Esme has soup on her jumper. Esme threw a spoonful of soup at Isabelle. Creepy was screeching about the chair. He moans that the chairs were 14.99 each. Money troubles?

Creepy says this is proper camping because they have soup and are waiting for Boris on the phone. Isabelle likes pumpkin soup. They normally dip their bread in soup and leave the rest but they're eating the soup tonight.

Blue drink is poured into plastic cups. Footage of the snack plates. Isabelle and Esme have gone to wash up after dinner. They bought Halloween snacks in Portugal and have had three trick or treaters so have a ton of snacks. Isla is helping Lazy make movie snack bowls. Then she runs off to get the girls.

She returns and has made the girls close their eyes. Usual rehearsed shocked faces. Isabelle has noticed that it's a full moon. She asks if it's rarer to have a full moon on Halloween and asks if it means the werewolves will come out.

Isabelle is sharing her eyeball sweet with Jace. He tries to take it out of Isabelle's hand and grabs her wrist so she gives it to him. Some of the sweets are very sour. Footage of the girls and Jace watching the movie.

It's 20 minutes from the end of the movie but Lazy had to film because Jace is still awake and hasn't moved for the whole movie.

Lazy knows that Halloween this year has been massively different. The girls told Lazy it's been the best Halloween ever. They're usually at school on Halloween and go trick or treating. They do all the Halloweeny stuff over half term. They're about to get into bed and go to sleep because they have a fun day tomorrow. Lazy saw a lot of negative reviews for the movie they watched, they all loved it. There's been a lot of message about the lockdown in England and it's thrown so much more in the mix. It's not for today, it's for another vlog.

End of vlog.

Screenshot 2020-11-01 211239.png
Screenshot 2020-11-01 204600.png
Screenshot 2020-11-01 205349.png
Screenshot 2020-11-01 212829.png
Screenshot 2020-11-01 205620.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
We used to have a caravan and gorgeous as it was I just felt I had reached an age where I didn’t want to shit/pee in the equivalent of a wardrobe, argue over pitching and emptying the waste water tanks etc and that was just two of us so god knows what it’s like with slack arse , that useless bobble hat wearing lump she’s married to and four kids 😳

* apologies to caravan owners or people who love them 😘

• Haha

candy64

I hope that when they do decide to come back to the UK it will be too late and they cant and they will have to stay were they are or better still Chris gets arrrested for breaking the Covid rules. You watch Lazy rant then

• Heart
  • Haha

Web30

VIP Member
She makes me so mad!! I want them to he stranded for Xmas but bwt they get back dont isolate and still do stuff 😡

At least she has 4 bloody walls!
Four walls that they own, not everyone is that lucky, she makes it sound like they live in a run down hole not a new build.

They know they have nothing to film back home.