The Ingham Family #133 Katrina Dixon has never had piles, RIGHT?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear. The laundry must be stacking up if they're robbing their clothes now. Next we will see Chris in Nanarrrs blouse and pleated skirt. It'll be an improvement!
I’d donate £1.62 to their debts to see Creepy in Nanarrrs clothes, bloomers and all!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And Sarah, if you are DESPERATE for a rant but the only thing stopping you is how to explain to your iFam in a way that both you and they will understand what exactly piles are, just call them "bum grapes". You're welcome. :giggle:
"Farmer Giles" sounds quite cute. I think I'd plump for that....or Belinda Carlisles? Nobby Stiles? The girl's got options.🍇🍇🍇

🎶What can I say except, "You're welcome?!" 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shetland Isles? Plymouth Argylls? Chalfont St Giles?

Whichever term she uses, I just hope she sticks a random and inappropriate "juicy" before it as she often does. 😂

🍇 🍇 🍇 🍇 🍇

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
How about keeping it seasonal and since it’s Halloween calling them Scarlet Pumpkins 😂 Bet Ketamine Kat isn’t dancing about like this just now. Unless she has a rubber ring attached to her arse 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Shetland Isles? Plymouth Argylls? Chalfont St Giles?

Whichever term she uses, I just hope she sticks a random and inappropriate "juicy" before it as she often does. 😂

🍇 🍇 🍇 🍇 🍇

Maybe Chris can work the words deep, wet and teen in somehow, as well as juicy ?

Also I noticed if you Google Katrina Dixon Leeds you get directed to an older tattle thread that has nothing to do with her not having piles. And she doesnt have piles.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
How about keeping it seasonal and since it’s Halloween calling them Scarlet Pumpkins 😂 Bet Ketamine Kat isn’t dancing about like this just now. Unless she has a rubber ring attached to her arse 😂

How did you even find this 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Now that is gold. Well found. 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How did the family of 8 travel from Lagos to Sagres (about a half hour drive) in a 5 seater car with 2 additional 'teeny tiny' seats in the boot?
A. Did they put someone in the bodybag on the roof of the car
B. Did they strap pension book's wheelchair onto the back and tow her
C. Did pension book pay for a taxi
D. Did they remove Jason's carseat and have him sit on someones lap
E. Where did they put pension book's wheelchair
F. Did Chris travel by scooter 'woohooing' all the way

Any of the above is a possibility with the Inghams.
Am I right? I thought only 5 people were allowed to meet in Portugal, so we have 6 from one family, 1 from one family and another one. I expect Lazy will argue Nana is in a social bubble if caught.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am I right? I thought only 5 people were allowed to meet in Portugal, so we have 6 from one family, 1 from one family and another one. I expect Lazy will argue Nana is in a social bubble if caught.
Is a social bubble even a thing over thier?

Reactions: 9
How did the family of 8 travel from Lagos to Sagres (about a half hour drive) in a 5 seater car with 2 additional 'teeny tiny' seats in the boot?
A. Did they put someone in the bodybag on the roof of the car
B. Did they strap pension book's wheelchair onto the back and tow her
C. Did pension book pay for a taxi
D. Did they remove Jason's carseat and have him sit on someones lap
E. Where did they put pension book's wheelchair
F. Did Chris travel by scooter 'woohooing' all the way

Any of the above is a possibility with the Inghams.
I’m sat in my car waiting for the kids to come out of school, absolutely laughing my head off at the thought of creepy on his scooter whoohooing, the other parents in cars are looking at me funny 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He’ll get you like that. Had to explain to Mrs Conkers when she caught me laughing to myself earlier - I was thinking about when he earned the respect of the Senegalese lucky-lucky men by paying over the odds for an ‘Abidas’ hat.

ps - I almost forgot - get well soon, Katrina. I have heard that the slippery insides of banana skins can provide some relief for people after a ‘pink sock-ectomy’.😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Holy cow!Looks like they`re all partial to a little sauce! :cool: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was surprised the other day in Sarah's post to find when they took her dad on holiday it was for his 50th, so he's no more than mid 50s now. Assuming her mum would have been a similar age too, nana is likely no older than mid 70s. She seems to have a few health problems - unable to walk far and needing wheelchair or mobility scooter to get about, some kind of dementia as they were so worried about her when she went missing. But she has been seen walking fine around the white rose when no mobility scooter is available, and who was looking after her before she went to Portugal? Sarah was away and Katrina was isolating. Sarah makes out there's only really her to look after nana.

Did Sarah's dad ever work? He appears to have been "retired" from a young age, and I can't imagine he had such a good job he managed to save up enough to fund an early retirement.

With health problems affecting the family younger than you would expect then you'd think Sarah would be even more conscious of keeping healthy, yet doesn't seem concerned that she's out of breath after a short walk across the camp site.
Her dad always seems dodgy to me and hasn’t he moved away to live with someone. Think he likes the easy life. Know where lazy gets it from now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I never wish I'll on anyone, and I know people won't agree but I wish one (or 2) of them get Covid. Not bad enough that they get hospitalised as these of a people don't deserve a bed there, just bad enough that they're immobilised. After nana goes back home obviously.
Can't wait to see how they'd cope, poor us can't get home Ekseteruh Ekseteruh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I never wish I'll on anyone, and I know people won't agree but I wish one (or 2) of them get Covid. Not bad enough that they get hospitalised as these of a people don't deserve a bed there, just bad enough that they're immobilised. After nana goes back home obviously.
I dont think they would even consider going for a test if they had symptoms 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 16
Only problem would be they would have Isabelle look after the other kids even more. There's no way they'd feel ill and have the kids in or near that caravan wanting attention, they'd all be at the pool with Isabelle!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.